IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction for 2nd T20i Match
Match: IND vs SA T20i Match Prediction
Time: 12 May, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd T20i Match
Venue: Barabati Stadium – Cuttack, India
IND vs SA Info:
- Ishan Kishan scored 40 more runs than any other Indian player on Thursday. We are backing the opener to build on his 76 runs and to be India’s highest run scorer in this IT20. Although Yuzvendra Chahal did not pick up a wicket in the opening IT20, we are backing him to flourish in Cuttack and he is our pick for India’s top wicket taker.
- Rassie van der Dussen went past 1000 IT20 runs in Thursday’s score of 75 not out. He is an excellent choice for South Africa’s highest run scorer in Cuttack. Kagiso Rabada ended with 0-35 in the opening IT20 but he has an excellent record in India. He is well worth backing as South Africa’s top wicket taker.
- All three of the Indian top three batters hit three sixes in the opening game. We are predicting Ishan Kishan to be the player to Hit The Most Sixes in this clash.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Sports in the UK, Fox Cricket in Australia and Siyatha TV in Sri Lanka.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Plus and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy with the humidity levels jumping from 70 to 80% during the game. The temperature should stay above 30 degrees.
This is the first IT20 to be hosted in Cuttack since December 2017. Expect a dry pitch which will turn for all spinners very early on in the game.
Sri Lanka chose to field first in the last IT20 here and, following on South Africa’s decision to field first on Thursday, we predict that both skippers will want to bat second.
L, W, W, W, W
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
IND vs SA Team News:
IND Team News:
The hosts had to appoint a new captain and make some changes to their plans only a day before the first IT20. They will be hoping for more sedate preparations ahead of this clash and we expect them to keep faith with the same team that was selected on Thursday.
SA Team News:
Aiden Markram was ruled out of the first IT20 through illness and we very much doubt that he will have recovered in time for this game. 21 year-old Tristan Stubbs came in to make his debut and we expect him to get another opportunity in this match.
1.Q de Kock(WK)
5.R van der-Dussen
Who will win today’s match: India vs South Africa T20i Match Fantasy Team
Although South Africa came into the series off the back of some good IT20 form, very few pundits expected them to win the opening game of this series. We are predicting that India will come back fighting in this second ODI and are backing the home side to win a close fixture.
India are favorites to beat South Africa
IND Key Players:
the 23 year old was very impressive at the top of the order for India with both Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul missing. He hit 14 boundaries from his 48 balls faced.
the keeper-batter captained the side on Thursday and will do so for the rest of the series. He hit a useful 29 runs from 16 balls before taking a catch in the field to dismiss his opposite number, Temba Bavuma.
the spinner bowled only 2.1 overs in Delhi and will be hoping for a more responsive track in Cuttack where he can display his skills which he put to such good use during the IPL.
SA Key Players:
Quinton de Kock:
the aggressive opener hit 22 runs from 18 balls on Thursday, His innings included three fours and returned a strike-rate of 122.22.
Rassie van der Dussen:
the middle order batter was at his best in the first IT20. He hit seven fours and five sixes as he posted his seventh IT20 half-century.
the fiery fast bowler returned the second best economy rate of the six bowlers used by South Africa in Delhi. He will be desperate to get off the mark with some wickets in this match.
IND vs SA Team Info:
IND Team Info:
- India displayed a refreshing side to their T20 batting as they kept attacking through the innings.
- Each member of the top-five batted with a strike rate in excess of 130, four with a strike rate of 150-plus while Hardik Pandya, returning to his finishers role, struck at 250 in the death.
- Ishan Kishan smashed a good knock of 76 runs and will be looking to continue his form, his batting would be crucial in absence of KL Rahul.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Ishan Kishan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Rishabh Pant and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
SA Team Updates:
- David Miller (64* off 31) and Rassie van der Dussen (75* off 46) put on an unbeaten 131-run stand off just 63 balls as South Africa hunted down Indias 211 to record their highest successful chase in T20Is.
- By taking a 1-0 lead in the five-match series, they also ended Indias quest for a record-setting 13th straight win in T20I cricket.
- While Miller and van der Dussen were the centrepieces of the chase, South Africa were well served by a tactical move to promote Dwaine Pretorius to No.3. The all-rounder set the tone for the chase with a 13-ball 29
- Quinton de Kock and Temba Bavuma will probably open the inning.
- Dwaine Pretorius will bat at the one-down position.
- David Miller and Rassie van der-Dussen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rassie van der-Dussen is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Keshav Maharaj and Tabraiz Shamsi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Anrich Nortje and Kagiso Rabada will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Deepak Hooda, Venkatesh Iyer, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh.
Quinton de Kock(WK), Temba Bavuma(C), Dwaine Pretorius, David Miller, Rassie van der-Dussen, Tristan Stubbs, Wayne Parnell, Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamsi, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Reeza Hendricks, Aiden Markram, Lungi Ngidi, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Marco Jansen.