IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction for 4th T20i Match
Match: IND vs SA T20i Match Prediction
Time: 17 May, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 4th T20i Match
Venue: Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Rajkot
IND vs SA Info:
- Young opener Ishan Kishan continued his excellent form in this series with another half-century on Tuesday. He is our pick for India’s highest run scorer in Friday’s game. Harshal Patel took 4-25 from 3.1 overs in the third IT20 and we expect him to be India’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- Quinton de Kock’s firepower at the top of the order has been missed by South Africa in the last two games. He is our tip for their highest run scorer against India in this IT20. With the ball, Dwaine Pretorius took 2-29 in the last match but we are backing Kagiso Rabada to be South Africa’s top wicket taker against India in Rajkot.
- All of India’s top three hit two sixes in Tuesday’s match. Ishan Kishan is the leading six hitter in the series so far and he is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes on Friday.
IND vs SA Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Sports in the UK, Fox Cricket in Australia and Siyatha TV in Sri Lanka.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Plus and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy conditions throughout with humidity levels rising to 71% by the end of the game. The temperature will be above 30 degrees from start to finish.
Spin bowlers dominated the last IT20 on this pitch in November 2019. We expect to see another turning wicket with any score above 180 very hard to chase.
South Africa have won the toss and chosen to field first in all three games in the series so far. Fielding first is also the usual approach in evening games in Rajkot and we predict that both captains will choose to do so if they win the toss.
W, L, L, W, W
L, W, W, W, W
❌✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
IND vs SA Team News:
IND Team News:
As expected, India kept the same XI which we saw in the first and second games of the series ahead of Wednesday’s 48 run victory. Avesh Khan was the most expensive of the India bowlers in Visakhapatnam and went wicketless for the third successive game. We predict that Khan will be replaced by Umran Malik who will make his debut.
SA Team News:
Keeper-batter Quinton de Kock had been expected to return from a wrist injury and take his place at the top of the order in the third IT20 but the South Africans chose not to risk him. We predict that he will come back into the side for this game but would not be surprised to see Heinrich Klassen retain his place behind the stumps.
IND vs SA Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added in the night
Who will win today’s match: India vs South Africa T20i Match Fantasy Team
India showed their strength with bat and ball on Tuesday and we are expecting to see another strong performance from the home side in Rajkot. South Africa struggled under pressure in the last game and this will be another tough test. We are predicting a win for India to square the series at 2-2..
India are favorites to beat South Africa
IND Key Players:
The opener continues to impress at the top of the order for India. He has scored 54 more runs than any player on either side in the series so far.
The big hitting all-rounder hit 31 runs from 21 balls on Tuesday, an innings which included four fours. On Wednesday he was named as the captain of the upcoming IT20 series in Ireland.
The 31 year old quick bowler took one wicket in both of the opening games of the series but then dismissed Reeza Hendricks, David Miller, Kagiso Rabada and Tabraiz Shamsi in Visakhapatnam.
SA Key Players:
Quinton de Kock:
The left-handed opener is an integral part of this South Africa side, particularly with the bat. He has scored 11 half-centuries in this format.
The wicket-keeper only got back into the team due to the injury to Quinton de Kock but he has taken his opportunity and top scored for his side in both games.
The right arm pace bowler added another dismissal to his tally in this series with the wicket of Dinesh Karthik in the penultimate over of India’s innings.
IND vs SA Team Info:
IND Team Info:
- After two indifferent performances, India produced their best bowling show in Visakhapatnam, stifling South Africas chase with regular wickets and keeping the series alive with a 48-run win in the third T20I.
- Harshal Patel and Yuzvendra Chahal were the stars of this bowling uptick, the pair combining to take seven wickets after Indias openers posted 179.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Ishan Kishan smacked another fifty in the last match, he is the highest run getter as of now.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rishabh Pant and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
SA Team Updates:
- Finally after two back to back wins, South Africas batting unit collapsed.
- They were clueless against Yuzi Chahal and Harshal Patel while chasing the target of 179.
- Most Probably Q De kock will be back in place of Reeza Hendricks in opening slot.
- Reeza Hendricks/Quinton de Kock and Temba Bavuma will probably open the inning.
- Temba Bavuma will bat at the one-down position.
- Dwaine Pretorius and Rassie van der-Dussen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dwaine Pretorius is having topmost fantasy points in this series. He is picking regular wickets and also batting at top order.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Keshav Maharaj and Tabraiz Shamsi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Anrich Nortje and Kagiso Rabada will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Avesh Khan, Deepak Hooda, Venkatesh Iyer, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh, Ravi Bishnoi.
Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock(WK), Temba Bavuma(C), Dwaine Pretorius, Rassie van der-Dussen, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), David Miller, Wayne Parnell, Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamsi, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Aiden Markram, Lungi Ngidi, Tristan Stubbs, Marco Jansen.