IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction for 5th T20 Match
Match: IND vs SA T20i Match Prediction
Time: 19 May, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 5th T20i Match
Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
IND vs SA Info:
- Although he made his lowest score of the series on Friday, Ishan Kishan still looked good and hit four boundaries in his knock. The opener is our tip for India’s highest run scorer in Bangalore. Yuzvendra Chahal has taken 6 wickets in the series and the spinner is well worth backing as India’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Quinton de Kock has a highest score of 22 in the series so far but he is a man for the big occasion and we expect him to be South Africa’s highest run scorer against India in this IT20. With the ball, Anrich Nortje has taken 4 wickets across the four matches and he is our pick for South Africa’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Ishan Kishan has struck 21 fours and nine sixes across the four IT20s. The left-hander is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in the series decider.
IND vs SA Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Sports in the UK, Fox Cricket in Australia and Siyatha TV in Sri Lanka.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Plus and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is a reasonable chance of rain during the first scheduled hour of the game. After that the temperature will be in the low 20s with high humidity.
This is the first time this ground has been used for an IT20 since South Africa beat India by 9 wickets in September 2019. We expect a par score to be over 160 on this surface which will have some pace in it.
Each time the toss winning captain in this series has been Temba Bavuma and he has chosen to field first in all four games. It would be a big surprise if either captain wins the toss and chooses to bat first.
W, W, L, L, W
✅ ✅ ❌❌✅
L, L, W, W, W
❌❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
IND vs SA Team News:
IND Team News:
The home side played the same XI for the fourth consecutive game in the series which meant that Avesh Khan retained his place after three wicketless appearances. Khan responded with 4-18 and it would be a big surprise if India made any changes ahead of this final match.
SA Team News:
There were three changes for South Africa ahead of the fourth game. Kagiso Rabada and Wayne Parnell were both injured with Reeza Hendricks dropped. In their place came Quinton de Kock, Lungi Ngidi and Marco Jansen. Temba Bavuma injured his elbow in Rajkot but we expect him to play in this match.
IND vs SA Pre-Toss LineUps:
Who will win today’s match: India vs South Africa T20i Match Fantasy Team
India’s performance levels have increased as the series has progressed with South Africa’s going in the opposite direction. As a result, it will be very hard for South Africa to regain the initiative ahead of this match. We are predicting a close game than on Friday but another win for India.
India are favorites to beat South Africa
IND Key Players:
The left-handed opener is approaching 200 runs for the series but was dismissed for 27 from 26 balls on Friday. He is averaging 47.75 over the four games.
The all-rounder bowled one over which went for 12 runs at the start of the South Africa innings but he earlier contributed a very handy 46 runs from 31 balls.
The 31 year old spinner followed up his Player of the Match Award on Tuesday with 2-21 on Friday. He dismissed Heinrich Klaasen and Anrich Nortje.
SA Key Players:
Quinton de Kock:
The opener was looking strong with 14 runs from 12 balls before he was run-out due to a mix-up with Dwaine Pretorius. He is an attacking player from the first ball in this format.
The spinner took over the captaincy from Temba Bavuma during South Africa’s reply on Friday. Earlier in the game he had dismissed Rishabh Pant.
The South African pace bowler had gone wicketless in Tuesday’s defeat but got the key wicket of in form opener Ishan Kishan in the fourth IT20.
IND vs SA Team Info:
IND Team Info:
- Dinesh Karthik, the player of the match in Indias first ever T20 International way back in 2006, hit his first fifty in the format as the hosts staged an excellent comeback in the series to force a decider.
- Karthik hit a stunning 55 off just 27 balls in Rajkot on Friday (June 17) as South Africa let slip an excellent opportunity to keep India to a modest total.
- It might not have mattered anyway as their batters came up with a poor performance to fold for just 87 in pursuit of 170.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Rishabh Pant and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
SA Team Updates:
- The series is level at 2-2 and will head into the deciding contest after Africa lost 2 games.
- Quinton de Kock and Temba Bavuma will probably open the inning.
- Dwaine Pretorius will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Dwaine Pretorius is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rassie van der-Dussen and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Keshav Maharaj and Tabraiz Shamsi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Anrich Nortje and Lungi Ngidi will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Avesh Khan, Deepak Hooda, Venkatesh Iyer, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh, Ravi Bishnoi.
Quinton de Kock(WK), Temba Bavuma(C), Dwaine Pretorius, Rassie van der-Dussen, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), David Miller, Marco Jansen, Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje, Reeza Hendricks, Kagiso Rabada, Tristan Stubbs, Wayne Parnell.