India vs South Africa
3rd T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 04 Oct, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20i Match
Venue: Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore, India
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction:
- Suryakumar Yadav hit 61 runs from 22 balls in Sunday’s game and he is well worth backing as India’s highest run scorer in the third IT20. Arshdeep Singh has taken five wickets across the two games and the quick bowler is a strong choice for India’s top wicket taker in the final match.
- Opener Quinton de Kock scored 69 runs from 48 balls and the left-hander is our pick for South Africa’s highest run scorer in the third IT20. Keshav Maharaj was the standout bowler for South Africa in the second match of the series and he is our recommendation for their top wicket taker on Tuesday.
- We are backing Suryakumar Yadav to maintain his run of high scores and suggest the bet of Yadav to ‘score over 25.5 runs in this fixture’.
IND vs SA Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on the Star Sports Network.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy with the temperature falling from 29 degrees to 26 degrees from the start to the finish of the game. There will be no rain delays on Tuesday.
There will be a spin on offer to the bowlers on this pitch in Indore. Expect the surface to not change a huge amount over the course of the match.
Both teams have won the toss and decided to field first across the opening two matches. It would be a big surprise if either skipper chose to bat first after winning the toss in this game.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
W, W, W, W, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
L, L, W, W, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
IND vs SA TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
There were no changes to India’s XI for the second IT20 and we expect to see the same bowling attack selected for this final game of the series. It was announced early Monday evening that Virat Kohli and KL Rahul would be rested for this game.
SA Team News:
There was one change to South Africa’s XI ahead of the second IT20 with pace bowler Lungi Ngidi coming into the side in place of spinner Tabraiz Shamsi. We expect Shamsi to be selected in Indore on a pitch that normally assists the spinners.
IND vs SA Pre-Toss LineUps:
IND vs SA Team Updates
- India defeated South Africa by 16 runs in a high-scoring second T20I to take an unassailable 2-0 lead in the three-match series here on Sunday.
- India scored a gigantic total of 237 runs in the last match as Surya, Kohli and Rahul shined with the bat.
- Suryakumar slammed 61 off 22 and put on 102 off just 42 for the third wicket with Virat Kohli (49*)
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul / Rishabh Pant will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli / Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Rishabh Pant will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Deepak Chahar will lead the pace attack of his team.
South Africa (SA)
- Chasing 238-run target, South Africa were stopped at 221 for 3 in 20 overs despite David Millers unbeaten 106 off 47 balls
- Quinton de Kock (69 not out) and David Miller (106 not out) did the bulk of scoring for the visitors. However it was not enough to chase to mammoth total.
- Questions are now arising on Temba Bavuma who has failed to deliver with both the bat and captaincy.
- Quinton de Kock and Temba Bavuma will probably open the inning.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Keshav Maharaj and Aiden Markram will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Keshav Maharaj (2/23) was the most successful bowler for South Africa but it turned out to be a disastrous day for the rest of his bowling colleagues.
- Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje will lead the pace attack of his team.
South African batters, Quinton de Kock and David Miller, were very impressive on Sunday and it will be interesting to see if they can maintain their level for this game. We expect a close contest but our prediction is for another win for India to take the series 3-0.
India is favorite to beat South Africa at odds.
IND Key Players:
The skipper made a duck in the opening game of the series but bounced back by hitting 43 runs from 37 balls on Sunday.
the number four batter has made the position his own over recent months. He has scored 61, 50 not-out and 69 in his last three innings and we expect him to be pushed up the order in this game.
The 23 year old has taken wickets in 11 of his 13 IT20 appearances and has picked up the wicket of Rilee Rossouw in both games of this series.
SA Key Players:
Quinton de Kock
The 29 year old keeper-batter has scored 1964 runs in this format. He hit three fours and four sixes on Sunday.
The experienced left-handed middle order batter hit his second IT20 century in the last match. His 106 not out came from only 47 balls.
The 32 year old left-arm spinner took 2-23 in the second IT20. His economy rate of 5.75 compared well to all other South African bowlers rate of 12+ for those who bowled over three overs.
IND vs SA Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India have won four successive IT20s and look to be one of the strongest teams ahead of the T20 World Cup.
SA Team Form:
South Africa had been in excellent form in IT20s but are now looking to avoid their third successive defeat.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant(WK), Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Harshal Patel, Deepak Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shreyas Iyer, Shahbaz Ahmed, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj
Quinton de Kock(WK), Temba Bavuma(C), Rilee Rossouw, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Tristan Stubbs, Wayne Parnell, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Reeza Hendricks, Andile Phehlukwayo, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Bjorn Fortuin, Dwaine Pretorius, Marco Jansen.