IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction for 4th T20 Match Prediction
Match: WI vs IND T20i Match Prediction
Time: 06 Aug, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series: 4th T20i Match
Venue: Central Broward Stadium – Lauderhill
IND vs WI Info:
- Kyle Mayers top scored for West Indies in the last game with 73 runs from 50 balls and the powerful left-hander is our pick for their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, although he went wicketless on Tuesday, Obed McCoy is the leading wicket taker in the series and is our tip for West Indies’ top wicket taker in IT20.
- Suryakumar Yadav produced a brilliant innings at the top of the order for India in the third IT20. He took responsibility after Rohit Sharma retired hurt and we are backing Yadav to be India’s highest run scorer in this game. Bhuvneshwar Kumar has been the most consistent of India’s bowlers in the series and he is a strong choice for India’s top wicket taker.
- Although West Indies scored the most sixes in the last game, India were able to take their foot off the pedal in the latter overs and did not need to take risks. We expect India to hit the most sixes in this game and would suggest backing that bet.
IND vs WI Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BT Sports in the UK and DD Sports in India.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Overcast with the threat of rain rescinding as the day progresses. High temperature of 31 degrees during the match.
There should be some good pace in this wicket and the batters should enjoy the ball coming onto the bat. We expect a par score of over 170.
Fielding first has been the choice of the captains after winning the toss so far in the tournament. We predict that both skippers will choose to field first in this match and get a feel for the batting surface from watching the opposition.
L, W, L, W, W
❌✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
W, L, W, L, W
✅❌✅ ❌ ✅
IND vs WI Team News:
WI Team News:
The hosts have made changes throughout this series so far but, after a break of a few days between games, we expect West Indies to name an unchanged team. The management thought that India had a weakness against left-arm seam bowling and Dominic Drakes will keep his place as they persist with this theory.
IND Team News:
There has been talk about giving game time to inexperienced players and trusting them with important moments in the game from this India side. Avesh Khan has been expensive and bowled a poor final over in the second IT20 but we expect India to persist with him. Rohit Sharma retired hurt in the last game but we expect him to play.
WI vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team at the bottom of this post.
Who will win today’s match: WI vs IND T20i Match Fantasy Team
With many series taking place at the same venue nowadays, there is a refreshing feel to this series as it moves to its third and final location. Both teams will be well supported in Florida and the fans should be well entertained. Our prediction is for another India win to put them 3-1 up in the series.
India are favourites to beat West Indies
WI Key Players:
the left-handed opener is an imposing presence at the crease and hit 12 boundaries in Tuesday’s game. He is developing a consistent opening partnership with Brandon King.
the powerful batter hit 23 runs from 14 balls in the last game of the series but is yet to make a significant score. He is a dangerous player but has been dismissed by Arshdeep Singh in both of the last games.
with bounce, pace, and angling the ball across the Indian right-handers, the left-armer has all the ingredients to put in another big bowling performance.
IND Key Players:
the clean hitting batter has added his name to the potential openers for India in this format after making 76 runs from 44 balls in the last game. His next task is to back up the performance in this match.
although his batting did not come off in the third IT20, the all-rounder was once again impressive with the ball. He took 1-19 from four overs and dismissed opener Brandon King.
the right-arm fast medium bowler is the experienced head around the group of young pace bowlers. He dismissed Kyle Mayers and Nicholas Pooran in the last match.
IND vs WI Team Info:
WI Team Updates:
- West Indies will be disappointed that they let the match slip while bowling and fielding.
- Batting and bowling have not clicked in unison. Also, few combinations have gone wrong, and the Pooran-led side will be hoping to get that right in these two matches.
- Nicholas Pooran-led side will be hoping to make a good comeback in the fourth T20I.
- Brandon King and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Nicholas Pooran will bat at the one-down position.
- Shimron Hetmyer and Devon Thomas will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Obed McCoy and Alzarri Joseph will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Updates:
- India beat the hosts by seven wickets and will carry forward the momentum in the USA-leg of the T20 series.
- In the three T20Is that India have played against West Indies, the Rohit-led side have batted aggressively.
- The approach finally paid rich dividends as India pulled off a steep run-chase of 164 in the last game.
- Suryakumar Yadav finally came good as an opener of the side and scored a match-winning 76.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position.
- Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the India as a Captain. In absence of Rohit, Shreyas Iyer is likely to captain the side.
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
- In all three T20Is, India’s bowling has looked good. The biggest positive has been the performance of Arshdeep Singh. Ashwin has kept things tight in the middle overs.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), Shimron Hetmyer, Devon Thomas(WK), Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, Dominic Drakes, Akeal Hosein, Obed McCoy, Alzarri Joseph, Hayden Walsh, Shamarh Brooks, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Keemo Paul
Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer(C), Rishabh Pant(WK), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Deepak Hooda, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Arshdeep Singh, Ravi Bishnoi, Sanju Samson(WK), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav.