India vs West Indies 5th T20 Match Prediction
Match: WI vs IND T20i Match Prediction
Time: 07 Aug, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series: 5th T20i Match
Venue: Central Broward Stadium – Lauderhill
IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction:
- West Indies skipper Nicholas Pooran smashed 24 runs from only eight balls in the fourth game of the series and he is our pick for their highest run scorer in Lauderhill on Sunday. With the ball, Alzarri Joseph took 2-29 from four overs on this pitch and he is a strong choice for West Indies’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Rohit Sharma returned to the side with 33 runs from 16 balls at the top of the order on Saturday. The captain is our tip for India’s highest run scorer in this game. Arshdeep Singh took 3-12 from 3.1 overs and has been the most consistent bowler for India throughout the series. We expect him to be India’s top wicket taker in the final match.
- Although there was not a half-century on Saturday, we expect at least one to be scored in this game and recommend backing ‘A Fifty to be Scored in the Match.
IND vs WI Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BT Sports in the UK and DD Sports in India.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It would be a big surprise if, like ahead of the fourth IT20, the weather delays the start of the game. Expect hot sunshine to dry out any wet patches soon after the rain passes.
It was the pace bowlers who took the bulk of the wickets on Saturday on this surface. There were 15 sixes and we expect to see plenty more maximums in this clash.
West Indies won the toss and chose to bowl first to try and make use of any moisture in the wicket. Although they did not make any early inroads and similar weather is forecast, we expect both skippers to have the same mindset ahead of this game and to want to field first.
L, L, W, L, W
❌ ❌ ✅❌ ✅
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅❌ ✅ ❌
IND vs WI Team News:
WI Team News:
Although West Indies suffered their heaviest defeat of the series when batting second, we do not foresee any changes to the side, unless there are last minute injuries. They kept faith with the same team who lost by seven wickets for Saturday’s game and it looks like these are the players the hosts want to build around.
IND Team News:
There were three changes for India ahead of Saturday’s game. Out went Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin and Hardik Pandya with Ravi Bishnoi, Deepak Hooda and Sanju Samson returning. Avesh Khan surprisingly kept his place and put in an excellent display. We expect India to field an unchanged side in this match.
WI vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: WI vs IND T20i Match Fantasy Team
This series has been competitive at times but India have been much the better side and fully deserve to come into this final match with an unassailable lead. West Indies may put in their best performance of the series with the bat with the pressure off, but we are still backing India to win this final game.
India are favorites to beat West Indies
WI Key Players:
the left-handed captain looked like a man on a mission before he was cruelly run out in a mix-up with Kyle Mayers. He had just taken Axar Patel for 22 runs from five balls and India had no answer at the time.
we have seen plenty of cameos from the big-hitting middle order batter over these games. He hit 24 runs from 16 balls on Saturday but needs to deliver a big innings for his team again.
the right arm pace bowler was West Indies’ standout bowler by a distance in the fourth IT20. He dismissed two of India’s top three batters.
IND Key Players:
there was no sign of the lower back spasms which forced him to retire hurt from the third game of the series as he hit two fours and three sixes on Saturday.
considering the left-arm pacer had not played an IT20 before last month, his progress has been nothing short of astounding. He regularly gets his yorkers spot on and is useful at any period of an innings.
the young spinner came back into the XI for the first time since the opening game of the series. Once again, he outfoxed the West Indian batters and he picked up the wickets of Shimron Hetmyer and Akeal Hosein.
IND vs WI Team Info:
WI Team Updates:
- West Indies started the chase positively but kept losing wickets and were skittled out for 132.
- Poor form of Nicolas Pooran has been one reason of their middle order struggling, he is still due of a big knock.
- Brandon King and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Nicholas Pooran will bat at the one-down position.
- Rovman Powell and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Devon Thomas will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Obed McCoy and Alzarri Joseph will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Updates:
- A collective effort with both bat and ball helped India clinch the series with a clinical 59-run victory in the fourth T20I.
- Rishabh Pant top-scored with 44 while there were useful contributions from most of the batters as India posted an imposing 191/5 after being asked to bat.
- Arshdeep Singh starred with a career-best 3 for 12 while Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi and Axar Patel bagged two wickets apiece.
- Rohit Sharma and Suryakumar Yadav will probably open the inning.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Rishabh Pant and Sanju Samson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), Rovman Powell, Shimron Hetmyer, Devon Thomas(WK), Jason Holder, Dominic Drakes, Akeal Hosein, Obed McCoy, Alzarri Joseph, Hayden Walsh, Shamarh Brooks, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Keemo Paul
Rohit Sharma(C), Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant(WK), Sanju Samson(WK), Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Avesh Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Ishan Kishan, Harshal Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav.