IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 1st T20 Match Team and Analysis
IND vs WI 1st T20 Match Prediction
Match: IND vs WI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 03 Aug, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series:: 1st T20 Match
Venue: Brian Lara Stadium – Tarouba, Trinidad And Tobago
W, L, W, L, W
W, W, L, W, L
IND vs WI Preview:
- Brandon King has hit all six of his T20I half-centuries across his last 22 innings and we are backing him to be West Indies’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Obed McCoy has best T20I figures of 6-17 and the left-arm pace bowler is our tip for West Indies’ top wicket taker on Thursday.
- Vice-captain Suryakumar Yadav has an exceptional T20I record and the right-hander is our pick for India’s highest run scorer in this game. Yuzvendra Chahal has 91 wickets from 74 T20I innings and the spinner is a strong choice for India’s top wicket taker in Trinidad.
- With three T20I centuries to his name, we recommend choosing Suryakumar Yadav to hit over 31.5 runs in this clash.
TV Channels: You can watch this game on BT Sport, DD Sports Channel, Flow Sports, Rush and SportsMax.
Live Streaming: This match can be live streamed on JioCinema and Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Scattered thunderstorms are forecast throughout this game. Expect high humidity and the temperature to be in the low-30s from start to finish.
There will be plenty of turn for the spinners on this pitch and some assistance for the quick bowlers if they put the ball in the right place. We expect a par score to be around 175-180.
In the only previous T20I at this venue, West Indies won the toss, chose to field but lost the game. With poor weather forecast, we predict that both teams will want to bat first.
IND vs WI Team NEWS:
IND Team News:
Hardik Pandya will captain the side in this series continuing the work he did in the final two ODIs on this tour. Jasprit Bumrah, Rishabh Pant and KL Rahul are all missing through injury although Bumrah is scheduled to return in the next tour.
WI Team News:
Although the losing margin has been by only one game in both the Test and ODI series, West Indies have been outplayed throughout most parts of India’s tour. Nicholas Pooran and Akeal Hosein come straight into this game after playing in the 2023 Major League Cricket tournament.
1. Yashasvi Jaiswal
2. Ishan Kishan(WK)
3. Shubman Gill
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Sanju Samson(WK)
6. Hardik Pandya(C)
7. Axar Patel
8. Yuzvendra Chahal
9. Arshdeep Singh
10. Umran Malik
11. Mukesh Kumar
2. Johnson Charles
3. Brandon King
4. Shai Hope(WK)(C)
5. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
6. Shimron Hetmyer
7. Jason Holder
8. Roston Chase
9. Romario Shepherd
10. Akeal Hosein
11. Alzarri Joseph
IND vs WI Team Combo:
IND Team Info –
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shubman Gill will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Sanju Samson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Mukesh Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
WI Team Info –
- Kyle Mayers and Johnson Charles will probably open the inning.
- Brandon King will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shai Hope and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shai Hope will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein and Roston Chase will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Alzarri Joseph and Romario Shepherd will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Romario Shepherd was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
We expect this series to be the closest in terms of matches and over the course of the five-match series we are predicting at least one victory for each side. West Indies will be desperate to put in a better batting performance in this game after struggling in the final ODI at this venue. Our prediction is for a close T20I but with India coming out on top.
IND vs WI Key Players:
The 32 year old not only has an average of 46.52 in T20Is but has scored his runs with a strike-rate of 175.76.
The top order right-hander has been in brilliant form across 2023 and took the Player of the Match Award after hitting 85 at this venue on Tuesday.
The right-arm spinner has a brilliant T20I record and has taken 48 wickets across the last two IPL campaigns.
The 28 year old right-handed top order batter has a top T20 score of 132 not out and has steadily improved in international cricket over the last few years.
The skipper played in only one of the ODIs but is recognised as a very powerful middle-order batter in this format.
The left-arm pace bowler gets plenty of bounce on any pitch. He has taken over 100 wickets in T20 cricket with a strike-rate of 13.9.
IND vs WI Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India have won three of their last four T20Is and were completely dominant in their last game in this format in February.
WI Team Form:
West Indies have won three of their last five matches in this format with two victories over South Africa and one over Zimbabwe.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
India (IND) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ishan Kishan(WK), Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), Axar Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Umran Malik, Mukesh Kumar, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Tilak Varma, Kuldeep Yadav
West Indies (WI) Squad:
Kyle Mayers, Johnson Charles, Brandon King, Shai Hope(WK)(C), Nicholas Pooran(WK), Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Roston Chase, Romario Shepherd, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Oshane Thomas, Rovman Powell, Obed McCoy, Odean Smith