IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction for 3rd T20 Match
Match: WI vs IND T20i Match Prediction
Time: 02 Aug, 09:30 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20i Match
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
IND vs WI Info:
- Brandon King has scored 54, 42 and 68 in three of his last four innings against India. We are backing the opener to be West Indies’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Obed McCoy took 6-17 and delivered a maiden over on this pitch on Monday. He is our pick for West Indies’ top wicket taker against India.
- Rohit Sharma lost his wicket after only one ball in the third game of the series. However, he has scored four centuries in this format and he is our tip for India’s highest run scorer against West Indies. Arshdeep Singh has caused problems to West Indies’ batters in both games. We expect the left-armer to be India’s top wicket taker in this game.
- There were no stumpings in Monday’s game but we predict that the West Indian batters will need to chase more runs in this contest. As a result we recommend backing Total Match Stumpings over 0.5.
IND vs WI Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BT Sports in the UK and DD Sports in India.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Mostly sunny throughout this game at Warner Park with the temperature reaching 27 degrees in the early afternoon.
There was good pace and bounce in the pitch on Monday and we expect that to still be the case in this game. There is a very quick outfield in Basseterre.
West Indies won the toss and chose to field first in the third IT20. We expect India to bat first in this match if they or the hosts win the toss.
W, L, W, W, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅❌
L, W, L, W, W
❌✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
IND vs WI Team News:
WI Team News:
There were two changes for the home side ahead of Monday’s game with Brandon King coming in at the top of the order and Devon Thomas coming in to take the wicket-keeping gloves. Shamarh Brooks and Keemo Paul were left out of the team and, after getting the win, we do not expect to see them make changes.
IND Team News:
Although India raised a few eyebrows by leaving out spinner Ravi Bishnoi in favour of pace bowler Avesh Khan ahead of Monday’s match, it was the batting line-up who did not produce sufficient runs. We expect India will pick the same XI for this game.
WI vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team at the bottom of this post.
Who will win today’s match: WI vs IND T20i Match Fantasy Team
The win for the home side on Monday has thrown this series wide open when some pundits were predicting a 5-0 victory for India. West Indies showed that they have a world class bowler in Obed McCoy and will be looking to him in this match also. We expect this game to be tight and are predicting India to get the win to go 2-1 up in the series.
India are favourites to beat West Indies at odds of 1.47
WI Key Players:
The opener hit eight fours and two sixes and scored 37 runs more than any other player in the second game of the series. He will be looking to clear the boundary from the off in his innings.
Although the skipper made only 14 runs from 11 balls on Monday, he played with attacking intent, as he has done all season. The captain continues to show the way he wants his side to play.
The opening bowler delivered the best bowling figures by a West Indian player in IT20s in Monday’s match. He got a wicket with his first ball of the game and will cause problems in this match also.
IND Key Players:
The experienced opener was dismissed from the first ball on Monday and his team never really recovered. His batting remains a crucial part of India’s line-up.
The all-rounder top scored with the bat before returning the best bowling figures on his side in the third IT20. He will be relishing the opportunity to show his skills on the same pitch in this game.
The right-arm pace bowler gave India hope with the wicket of Rovman Powell in the 19th over on Monday. Singh is a fine exponent of the yorker and will cause West Indian batters problems again in this match.
IND vs WI Team Info:
WI Team Updates:
- Caribbean side started really well while chasing the last target.
- However, the West Indies then went on to lose quick wickets, but the hosts remained determined and managed to pull off a victory in the last over with 4 balls to spare.
- With this win, West Indies have now leveled the series. India is expected to make a couple of changes in their playing XI with both the teams scheduled to play 2 games within a span of 16 hours.
- Brandon King and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Nicholas Pooran will bat at the one-down position.
- Shimron Hetmyer and Devon Thomas will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Obed McCoy and Alzarri Joseph will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Obed McCoy is having topmost fantasy points in this series. He picked a 6 wicket haul in the last match.
IND Team Updates:
- With the series now being leveled at 1-1, the Men in Blue will be raring to go at the opposition, though Rahul Dravid is likely to bring quite a few changes in his playing XI.
- In a game that was delayed by over 3 hours, the hosts bettered the visitors. winning the toss, West Indies opted to bowl first and went on to wreak havoc on the Indian batters.
- West Indies pacer Obed McCoy scalped 6 wickets to sink the Indian batting lineup. Though the middle-order batters went on hitting, India could only manage just 138 runs.
- Rohit Sharma and Suryakumar Yadav will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Rishabh Pant and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Kyle Mayers, Shamarh Brooks, Jason Holder, Nicholas Pooran(w/c), Rovman Powell, Shimron Hetmyer, Akeal Hosein, Odean Smith, Keemo Paul, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy, Devon Thomas, Brandon King, Romario Shepherd, Dominic Drakes, Hayden Walsh
Rohit Sharma(c), Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Dinesh Karthik, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Ishan Kishan, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Sanju Samson, Harshal Patel, Deepak Hooda.