IND-W vs AUS-W Dream11 Prediction for CWG Women’s Final Match
Match: IND-W vs AUS-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 07 Aug, 09:30 PM (IST)
Series: CWG Women’s Final Match
Venue: Edgbaston Cricket Ground – Edgbaston
IND-W vs AUS-W Info:
- Smriti Mandhana set up the win against England Women with 61 runs from 32 balls on Saturday. She is our tip for India Women’s highest run scorer against Australia Women. Renuka Singh Thakur took 4-18 against Australia Women in Match 1 of the tournament. She is well worth backing as India Women’s top wicket taker in this final.
- Beth Mooney got Australia Women off to a strong start in their chase against New Zealand Women in the semi-final and the opener is our pick for their highest run scorer in this clash. Meghan Schutt took 3-20 on Saturday and the fast-medium bowler is a strong choice for Australia Women’s top wicket taker against India Women.
- We recommend backing Renuka Singh Thakur to take over 1.5 wickets in this match.
IND-W vs AUS-W Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BBC One and BBC Two.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on the BBC iPlayer.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will be between 25 and 21 degrees during the game. There is no chance of rain but there will be a slight breeze.
With the pitch losing a bit of pace during the competition, the surface is more like a home pitch in India than in Australia. Expect turn and uneven bounce to play a part.
India chose to bat first on Saturday with Australia deciding to field first. Whoever wins the toss, we predict that Australia will bowl first in this final.
W, W W, L, L
✅✅ ✅ ❌❌
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
IND-W vs AUS-W Team News:
IND-W Team News:
In spite of making full use of their squad depth in the group stage, India picked an unchanged XI for their semi-final win over England Women at Edgbaston on Saturday. After impressing with the bat and holding their nerve with the ball, we see no reason to make any adjustments to the side for this final.
AUS-W Team News:
Meg Lanning’s side had taken only two wickets against New Zealand Women with 25 balls to go but proceeded to take 5-32 from the final 4.1 overs. There are no injuries or illness in the Australia Women camp but they are full of belief, endurance and resilience.
IND-W vs AUS-W Pre-Toss Lineups:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: IND-W vs AUS-W Women T20 Match Fantasy Team
A final in any tournament is a special occasion but when there is a gold medal on the line, the stakes go up even higher. Australia Women have the benefit of reaching many finals previously and they will certainly not be overawed. India Women have nothing to lose but will be confident after beating England Women. We are predicting a few scares along the way before Australia Women win the final.
Australia Women are favourites to beat India Women
IND-W Key Players:
the Indian opener is the only player to have scored two half-centuries in this tournament. She has also hit the most fours and the most sixes.
the all-rounder and captain is one of two players to have hit a half-century against Australia Women in the competition. She is highly rated by the Australians after a very strong BBL season.
Renuka Singh Thakur:
the right arm fast medium bowler is the leading wicket taker in the Commonwealth Games and dismissed all four of Australia Women’s top four in the last meeting between the sides.
AUS-W Key Players:
the opener has scored over 100 runs over the last two games in the tournament. Unlike some others, she has looked more comfortable at the crease as the pace of the wicket has slowed.
the all-rounder was wicketless and scored only 14 runs in the group stage match against India Women but has played a big role in all of the other victories in the competition.
the pace bowler got the most out of the surface in the semi-final against New Zealand Women. She dismissed Suzie Bates, Georgia Plimmer and Brooke Halliday.
IND-W vs AUS-W Team Form:
IND-W Team Form:
- India Women got beaten by Australia Women in their opening match but have since won three in a row. A fourth straight victory will mean gold medals for the side.
AUS-W Team Form:
- Australia Women have not been as dominant as some pundits would have expected but are still the only team to have won every match in the tournament.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Sneh Rana, Taniya Bhatia(w), Radha Yadav, Meghna Singh, Renuka Singh, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Sabbhineni Meghana, Harleen Deol, Yastika Bhatia.
Alyssa Healy(w), Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning(c), Tahlia McGrath, Rachael Haynes, Ashleigh Gardner, Grace Harris, Jess Jonassen, Alana King, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown, Ellyse Perry, Nicola Carey, Amanda Wellington, Annabel Sutherland.