IND-W vs BAR-W Dream11 Prediction for Women T20 Commonwealth Games
Match: BAR-W vs IND-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 03 Aug, 10:30 PM (IST)
Series: Women T20 Commonwealth Games
Venue: Edgbaston Cricket Ground – Edgbaston, England
IND-W vs BAR-W Info:
- Smriti Mandhana scored 63 not out from 42 balls at Edgbaston on Sunday and she is our pick for India Women’s highest run scorer against Barbados Women. With the ball, Renuka Singh Thakur has combined figures of 5-38 on this pitch. The pace bowler is our tip for India Women’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Hayley Matthews hit four of the five boundaries scored by Barbados Women in their nine wicket defeat to Australia Women. She is a powerful batter and we expect her to be Barbados Women’s highest run scorer in this game. Deandra Dottin should get some assistance from the humid conditions in this clash. She is well worth backing as Barbados Women’s top wicket taker against India Women.
- There are talented batters on both sides in this fixture. A Highest Individual Score of over 56.5 is a strong bet.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BBC One and BBC Two.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on the BBC iPlayer and Sony Liv App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The game will begin under sunny skies and the temperature at 23 degrees. It will get cloudier and more humid as the game progresses.
We have seen spin bowlers have the most success across all the games on this wicket so far. Expect bowlers of all types to have the upper-hand and a par score to be no higher than 150.
India Women won the toss and chose to bat first in their opening game but we have not seen Barbados Women win a toss yet. We predict that both sides will want to bat first ahead of this crucial clash.
L, W L, W, W
W, L L, W, W
✅ ❌ ❌✅ ✅
IND-W vs BAR-W Team News:
BAR-W Team News:
After their impressive victory over Pakistan Women on Friday, Barbados Women made one change to their XI for the match against Australia Women with Keila Elliott coming in for Aaliyah Williams. With this fixture ‘must-win’, we expect to see an unchanged side.
IND-W Team News:
After causing Australia Women problems but ultimately not getting the win, India Women made two changes for their clash against Pakistan Women. Out went Harleen Deol and Rajeshwari Gayakwad with Sneh Rana and S Meghana coming in. Rana impressed with figures of 2-15 and we do not anticipate any changes ahead of this match.
Yastika Bhatia (wk)
Harmanpreet Kaur (c)
Renuka Singh Thakur
Hayley Matthews (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team at the bottom of this post.
Who will win today’s match: IND-W vs BAR-W Women T20 Match Fantasy Team
With both teams having won one and lost one so far, it is a simple equation ahead of this match. Whoever wins this game will progress to the semi-final and the other will be eliminated. It will come down to the big pressure moments and one big innings could deliver the victory. We think India Women’s players have more experience in big matches and are predicting them to get the win.
India Women are favourites to beat Barbados Women.
BAR-W Key Players:
The skipper has been Barbados Women’s standout performer in this competition and has mastered the conditions in Birmingham. She top scored against Australia Women after hitting a fifty in the opener.
The all-rounder is the only player to have scored a century and to have taken a five-wicket haul in WT20Is. However, she has not performed at her top level in this tournament yet.
The medium pacer picked up the only wicket for her side against Australia Women. Considering the margin of defeat, her figures of 1-7 from two overs at Edgbaston were impressive.
IND-W Key Players:
The opener has scored 87 runs on this Edgbaston surface in the tournament. She hit eight fours and three sixes in her unbeaten innings on Sunday.
The skipper was not required with either bat or ball against Pakistan Women and she gave opportunities to the rest of her side. She will certainly be ready to build on her first game performance if needed.
Renuka Singh Thakur:
The 26 year old medium fast bowler is the leading wicket taker on this pitch so far. She has taken wickets in six of her last seven international appearances.
IND-W vs BAR-W Team Form:
BAR-W Team Form:
- Barbados Women have lost two of their last three T20 fixtures. In this tournament they were strong against Pakistan Women but completely outplayed by Australia Women.
IND-W Team Form:
- India Women ended their disappointing run of two successive IT20 defeats with the victory over Pakistan Women on Sunday. The winning margin was particularly impressive.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Deandra Dottin, Hayley Matthews(c), Kycia Knight(w), Aaliyah Alleyne, Kyshona Knight, Trishan Holder, Alisa Scantlebury, Shakera Selman, Shamilia Connell, Keila Elliott, Shanika Bruce, Tiffany Thorpe, Aaliyah Williams, Shaunte Carrington, Shai Carrington.
Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Sabbhineni Meghana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Yastika Bhatia(w), Deepti Sharma, Radha Yadav, Sneh Rana, Meghna Singh, Renuka Singh, Pooja Vastrakar, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Taniya Bhatia, Harleen Deol.