India vs Pakistan Women
ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 12 Feb, 06:30 PM (IST)
Series: ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match-4
Venue: Newlands – Cape town, South Africa
IND-W vs PAK-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Smriti Mandhana has hit 20 half-centuries in this format and the opener is our pick for India Women’s highest run scorer on Sunday afternoon. Deepti Sharma has 96 wickets in WT20Is and the bowling all-rounder is well worth backing as India Women’s top wicket taker against Pakistan Women.
- Bismah Mahroof has scored 2560 WT20I runs and the captain is a strong choice for Pakistan Women’s highest run scorer against India Women. Nida Dar is a fine spin bowler who often outperforms her team-mates. She took 2-23 the last time these sides met and she is our tip for Pakistan Women’s top wicket taker in this match.
- After already performing well in South Africa this year, we recommend backing Deepti Sharma to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash
TV Channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports, SuperSport, Sky Sport Cricket, Gazi TV, PTV Sports, Fox Sports and ESPN+.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, SuperSport App and Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for sunny and humid conditions in Cape Town for this match on Sunday. The temperature is expected to get up to 23 degrees.
This was an excellent pitch in Match 1 of the tournament with 13 wickets falling and 255 runs scored. We expect to see turn on this surface again in this game.
Although Sri Lanka Women won the opening game at this venue after batting first, we predict that both teams will want to field first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, N, W, W
L, L, L, W, L
IND-W vs PAK-W TEAM NEWS:
IND-W Team News:
After going all the way to the final in front of 86,174 at the MCG in the 2020 Women’s T20 World Cup, India Women will be determined to get off to a strong start in this year’s tournament. Skipper Harmanpreet Kaur proved her fitness during the Tri-Nation Series and will lead the team.
PAK-W Team News:
Bismah Maroof’s side were well beaten by Australia Women last month across WODIs and WT20Is but they will be better for the experience of playing against top quality players. Pakistan Women have no injury worries and will relish the underdog tag in this game.
IND-W vs PAK-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Shafali Verma
3. Jemimah Rodrigues
4. Devika Vaidya
5. Harmanpreet Kaur(C)
6. Pooja Vastrakar
7. Deepti Sharma
8. Richa Ghosh(WK)
9. Renuka Singh
10. Radha Yadav
11. Shikha Pandey
2. Sidra Ameen
3. Bismah Maroof(C)
4. Nida Dar
5. Ayesha Naseem
6. Aliya Riaz
7. Omaima Sohail
8. Kainat Imtiaz
9. Fatima Sana
10. Tuba Hassan
11. Nashra Sandhu
IND-W vs PAK-W Team Updates:
IND-W Team Updates –
- Yastika Bhatia and Shafali Verma will probably open the inning.
- Jemimah Rodrigues will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Devika Vaidya and Harmanpreet Kaur will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the India Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Renuka Singh and Shikha Pandey will lead the pace attack of her team
PAK-W Team Updates –
- Muneeba Ali and Sidra Ameen will probably open the inning.
- Bismah Maroof will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nida Dar and Ayesha Naseem will handle the middle-order batting.
- Bismah Maroof will lead the Pakistan Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Muneeba Ali will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan Women.
- Nida Dar and Nashra Sandhu will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Fatima Sana and Tuba Hassan will lead the pace attack of her team
In warm and sunny conditions in Cape Town, we expect India Women to put on an impressive showing in this game. They have had plenty of experience of the South African conditions and pitches from the Tri-Nation Series and we expect this to be crucial compared to Pakistan Women who were not long ago playing in Australia. Our prediction is for a convincing win for India Women.
India Women are favorites to beat Pakistan Women
IND-W Key Players:
Smriti Mandhana –
the 26 year old left-handed opener has scored over 2600 runs in this format. Two of her top four WT20I scores came in the second half of 2022.
Jemima Rodrigues –
the young top order batter averages 29.71 in WT20Is. She has never made a half-century against Pakistan Women in any format and will be determined to change that record in this game.
Deepti Sharma –
the 25 year old off-spinner was very impressive during the Tri-Nation Series. She picked up nine wickets from four matches in the tournament.
PAK-W Key Players:
Bismah Maroof –
the skipper has a top score of 70 not out in this format and was one of Pakistan Women’s most important players in their win over India Women last year.
Fatima Sana –
the young right-arm medium pace bowling all-rounder impressed with her consistency during the tour of Australia. Her best WT20I figures are 3-27.
Nida Dar –
the bowling all-rounder was Pakistan Women’s top player during last month’s games in Australia. She took 2-27 in the final game of the series, dismissing both of the host’s openers.
IND-W vs PAK-W Team Forms:
IND-W Team Form:
Although India Women lost their last game of the Tri-Nation Series, they played some excellent cricket on the journey to the final.
PAK-W Team Form:
Pakistan Women have won only one of their last five matches in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
IND-W vs PAK-W SQUAD:
India Women (IND-W):
Yastika Bhatia(WK), Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Devika Vaidya, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Pooja Vastrakar, Deepti Sharma, Richa Ghosh(WK), Renuka Singh, Radha Yadav, Shikha Pandey, Smriti Mandhana, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Harleen Deol, Sabbhineni Meghana, Anjali Sarwani, Sneh Rana, Meghna Singh.
Pakistan Women (PAK-W):
Muneeba Ali(WK), Sidra Ameen, Bismah Maroof(C), Nida Dar, Ayesha Naseem, Aliya Riaz, Omaima Sohail, Kainat Imtiaz, Fatima Sana, Tuba Hassan, Nashra Sandhu, Sadia Iqbal, Sadaf Shams, Ghulam Fatima, Javeria Khan, Sidra Nawaz(WK), Aimen Anwar