IND-W vs PAK-W Dream11 Prediction for Women T20 Commonwealth Games
Match: IND-W vs PAK-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 31 July, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: Women T20 Commonwealth Games
Venue: Edgbaston Cricket Ground – Edgbaston, England
IND-W vs PAK-W Info:
- Harmanpreet Kaur is in excellent form with the bat and looked the most comfortable of all the India Women batters against the high quality Australia Women attack on Friday. The captain is our choice for their highest runs scorer at Edgbaston on Sunday. Renuka Singh Thakur took 4-18 from her four overs, dismissing some of the best batters in the world, on this pitch. She is our tip for India Women’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Often a captain’s innings is required when you play your fiercest rivals and although Bismah Maroof struggled on Friday, she is our pick for Pakistan Women’s highest run scorer in this game. Diana Baig impressed with the new ball in Birmingham and we are backing her to be Pakistan Women’s top wicket taker against India Women.
- We expect India captain, Harmanpreet Kaur, to score over 22.5 runs in this game and recommend this bet.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BBC One and BBC Two.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on the BBC iPlayer.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There could be a rain shower during the first hour of the game but expect dry conditions afterwards. The temperature will get up to 22 degrees in the latter part of the match.
The surface in Birmingham delivered two excellent contests on Friday and we still expect to see pace and bounce in the pitch on Sunday. A par score will be over 160.
India won the toss and chose to bat first in the opening game with Pakistan choosing to field first. Irrespective of who wins the toss ahead of this game, we predict that India Women will bat first.
L, L W, W, L
❌❌ ✅ ✅❌
L, W W, W, W
❌✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
IND-W vs PAK-W Team News:
IND-W Team News:
Harmanpreet Kaur’s side gave Australia Women an almighty scare on Friday and helped to produce a fantastic game to get the tournament underway. Although India will be disappointed that their lower order did not deliver more runs, the rest of their performance was strong and we expect to see the same XI for this clash.
PAK-W Team News:
Although Bismah Maroof’s side were understandably disappointed to lose by 15 runs in their opening game of the tournament, it was by no means a poor performance. The team have all reported back with clean bills of health and we are not anticipating any changes to the side.
IND-W vs PAK-W Pre-Toss Lineups:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team at the bottom of this post.
Who will win today’s match: IND-W vs PAK-W Women T20 Match Fantasy Team
Whenever rivals India Women and Pakistan Women go head to head there is always an extra bit of tension in the air. The match may not have the same media billing as when their male counterparts clash, but the players will certainly want to do everything to win. We are predicting Pakistan Women to have their moments in the fixture but India Women to be too strong and to get the victory.
India Women are favourites to beat Pakistan Women
IND-W Key Players:
the opener hit 48 runs from 33 balls at Edgbaston on Friday. She scored nine fours and will relish the opportunity to bat on the same wicket in this match.
the skipper delivered an excellent inning with the bat to get her team to a defendable total in the opening game. She is in excellent form with her last three international scores 44, 75 and 52.
Renuka Singh Thakur:
the right arm medium fast bowler was the best bowler on show across both games at Edgbaston on Friday. She dismissed all of Australia’s powerhouse top four batters.
PAK-W Key Players:
the captain struggled to get going on this wicket on Friday and was eventually run out after scoring 12 runs from 28 balls. However, she is a fighter of a player and will be keen to perform in this game.
the all-rounder was Pakistan Women’s standout player at this venue against Barbados Women. She conceded only 25 runs before top scoring with 50 not-out.
the medium pacer found some swing in the Birmingham conditions and dismissed the dangerous Deandra Dottin on Friday. She will be excited to utilise the same pitch and overheads in this match.
IND-W vs PAK-W Team Info:
IND-W Team Updates:
- India Women lost their opening fixture against Australia Women by three wickets and now are placed in number three position in Group A.
- India put 154 on the scoreboard while batting first with skipper Harmanpreet Kaur scoring the highest 52 runs and Shafali Verma with a 48-run knock.
- But Australia managed a three-wicket win with an over remaining despite Renuka Singh’s 4/18 spell.
- Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma will probably open the inning.
- Yastika Bhatia will bat at the one-down position.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Jemimah Rodrigues will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the India Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Renuka Singh and Meghna Singh will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Renuka Singh is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
PAK-W Team Updates:
- Pakistan Women lost their opening clash against Barbados Women by 15 runs and are placed in 4th position in Group A table.
- Barbados Women scored 144 runs while batting first but Pakistan failed to reach the target and stumbled on just 129/6.
- For Pakistan, Fatima Sana took two wickets and Nida Dar smashed unbeaten 50 runs off just 31 balls. Pakistan have won just one T20I match against India in the last five meetings.
- Iram Javed and Muneeba Ali will probably open the inning.
- Omaima Sohail will bat at the one-down position.
- Bismah Maroof and Nida Dar will handle the middle-order batting.
- Bismah Maroof will lead the Pakistan Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Muneeba Ali will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan Women.
- Nida Dar will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Fatima Sana and Diana Baig will lead the pace attack of her team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Yastika Bhatia(WK), Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Jemimah Rodrigues, Harleen Deol, Deepti Sharma, Renuka Singh, Meghna Singh, Radha Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Sabbhineni Meghana, Richa Ghosh(WK), Sneh Rana, Pooja Vastrakar, Poonam Yadav, Simran Dil Bahadur.
Iram Javed, Muneeba Ali(WK), Omaima Sohail, Bismah Maroof(C), Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Naseem, Fatima Sana, Diana Baig, Anam Amin, Tuba Hassan, Umme Hani, Aiman Anwer, Kainat Imtiaz, Gul Feroza(WK), Ghulam Fatima, Sadaf Shams, Sadia Iqbal.