India vs UAE Women
Asia Cup T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 04 Oct, 01:00 PM (IST)
Series: Women’s Asia Cup T20 Match
Venue: Sylhet International Cricket Stadium – Bangladesh
IND-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Shafali Verma scored three sixes against Malaysia Women and we are backing the opener to be India Women’s highest run scorer against UAE Women.
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad will be looking forward to bowling against a weak UAE batting line-up. The spinner is our pick for India Women’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Vaishnave Mahesh averages 11.89 with the ball in this format. The young spinner is our recommendation for UAE Women’s top wicket taker in this match.
IND-W vs UAE-W Live Streaming:
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports network.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain.
The match will be played at the Sylhet International Cricket Stadium Ground 2. We expect a par score to be over 160 on this pitch. The surface should continue to offer turn for the spinners.
IND-W vs UAE-W TEAM NEWS:
IND-W Team News:
There were four changes for India Women ahead of their second game of the tournament against Malaysia Women on Monday afternoon as Smriti Mandhana, Pooja Vastrakar, Sneh Rana and Renuka Singh Thakur were all rested. We expect some of these players to come back into the side for this match.
UAE-W Team News:
Although it was a poor batting display from UAE Women against Sri Lanka Women on Sunday, the bowling was particularly impressive. The margin of defeat was only 11 runs (DLS) which represents a very good effort in their first game ever in the Women’s Asia Cup.
IND-W vs UAE-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
It would be no surprise if India Women were to rest some of their star players again in this match and we expect them to have no problem beating UAE Women irrespective of which team they select. It will be interesting to see how the young UAE bowlers perform but we are predicting a strong victory for India Women.
India Women are favorites to UAE Women
IND-W vs MAL-W Team Updates:
IND-W Team Updates
- India have won both their matches and are placed in the second position in the points table so far.
- They opened their account in the tournament after defeating Sri Lanka in the first game by 41 runs.
- In the last game against Malaysia, India decided to rest Sneh Rana, Pooja Vastrakar, and Renuka Singh to test the bench strength.
- The batters had a great outing as they managed to put a total of 181 runs for the loss of four wickets in 20 overs. In reply, Malaysia lost two wickets for 16 runs in 5.2 overs before rain interrupted, and ultimately match finished with India winning by a margin of 30 runs via the DLS method.
- Sabbhineni Meghana and Shafali Verma will probably open the inning.
- Jemimah Rodrigues will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and K P Navgire will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the India Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Richa Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Meghna Singh will lead the pace attack of her team.
UAE-W Team Updates
- The United Arab Emirates, on the other hand, lost their opening game against Sri Lanka by 11 runs via the DLS method only.
- The Emirati bowlers did a terrific job as they managed to restrict Sri Lanka to just 109 runs for the loss of nine wickets in 20 overs.
- UAE had to chase 66 runs in 11 overs as per the DLS method. However, they managed to score only 54 runs and lost the match by a mere margin of 11 runs. They will be hoping for a better performance from the batters in this game against India. It will be UAE’s first game against India in this format.
- Theertha Satish and Esha Rohit will probably open the inning.
- Kavisha Kumari will bat at the one-down position.
- Natasha Cherriath and Chaya Mughal will handle the middle-order batting.
- Chaya Mughal will lead the UAE-W as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Theertha Satish will do the Wicket Keeping for UAE-W.
- Vaishnave Mahesh and Samaira Dharnidharka will lead the pace attack of her team.
Sabbhineni Meghana hit her first WT20I fifty against Malaysia Women and shared an opening partnership of 116 with Shafali Verma. Meghana was dismissed for 69 from 53 runs with Verma hitting 46 runs from 39 balls. Keeper-batter Richa Ghosh made an impressive 33 not out from 19 balls.
Rain interrupted Malaysia Women’s response to India Women’s total of 181-4 and there were only 5.2 overs bowled. Opening bowlers, Deepti Sharma and Rajeshwari Gayakwad, both took a wicket with Meghna Singh bowling only two balls before the game was halted.
India Women have made a good start to the competition and are targeting their third successive win in this match.
Keeper-batter Theertha Satish hit the highest score of 19 runs from 19 balls at the top of the order in Match 4. She hit two fours in her innings with only skipper Chaya Mughal also hitting a boundary in the score of 54-7 from 11 overs. The strongest partnership was 15 runs for the first wicket.
16 year old left arm medium pace bowler Mahika Gaur and 15 year old spinner Vaishnave Mahesh both took three wickets against Sri Lanka Women. Mahesh dismissed three of the top five batters and conceded only 15 runs from her four overs.
UAE Women have won two of their last five WT20Is but put in an encouraging performance against Sri Lanka Women.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Sabbhineni Meghana, Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), K P Navgire, Dayalan Hemalatha, Richa Ghosh(WK), Deepti Sharma, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Radha Yadav, Meghna Singh, Smriti Mandhana, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Sneh Rana, Pooja Vastrakar, Simran Dil Bahadur, Renuka Singh.
United Arab Emirates Women:
Theertha Satish(WK), Esha Rohit, Kavisha Kumari, Natasha Cherriath, Chaya Mughal(C), Khushi Sharma, Samaira Dharnidharka, Mahika Gaur, Vaishnave Mahesh, Lavanya Keny, Suraksha Kotte, Rishitha Rajith, Rinitha Rajith, Priyanjali Jain(WK), Siya Gokhale, Indhuja Nandakumar, Rithika Rajith.