CSK vs KKR 1st Match Prediction IPL 2022 Ruturaj Gaikwad finished as the leading run scorer in the 2021 IPL and is our tip for CSK’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja took 13 wickets last season and the spinner is well worth backing as CSK’s top wicket taker against KKR.
Captain Shreyas Iyer struck 519 runs during the 2020 IPL before missing a large chunk of last season through injury. He is our pick for KKR’s highest run scorer in this game. Spinner Varun Chakravarthy has taken 35 wickets across the last two IPL seasons and is a strong choice for KKR’s top wicket taker against CSK.CSK have plenty of match winners in their side and we expect to see a strong all-round performance from Ravindra Jadeja. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
Live Streaming: TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report: ⛅ Weather:
Clear skies throughout this evening fixture with the temperature no lower than 29 degrees.
The Wankhede Stadium often produces a wicket to excite batters. We expect a par score to be over 200 with pace and spin bowlers having to work hard for their dismissals
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
- CSK 191-4 vs RCB 122-9
- KKR 139-9 RR 134-4
- RR 177-9 RCB 181-0
- CSK 220-3 KKR 210-10
- CSK 188-9 RR 143-9
Avg Score Last 5 Matches:
Batting 1st – 183 | Batting 2nd – 158
Pacer – 43 | Spinner – 15
Toss Prediction: Most teams preferred to field first throughout the 2021 IPL. Our prediction is that both skippers will insert the opposition if they win the toss in this game.
W, W, L, L, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, W, W, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
IPL 2022 Match 1 Dream11 Prediction
Head to Head:
CSK vs KKR H2H:
Dream11 Prediction CSK vs KKR Team News:
CSK Team News:
The 2021 Champions will be looking to begin this campaign with as many of their star performers from last season in their XI. However, English all-rounder Moeen Ali has not yet received his visa and is likely to miss this opening game. We expect to see New Zealand’s Devon Conway make his CSK debut in this match.
KKR Team News:
There were plenty of changes to the KKR squad ahead of IPL 2022 season with the biggest change coming in the captaincy position. Out has gone Eoin Morgan with Shreyas Iyer now leading the side. Australia captain Pat Cummins will miss this game as it comes too soon after the conclusion of the Test series in Pakistan.
Ruturaj GaikwadDevon ConwayAmbati RayuduRavindra JadejaRobin UthappaMS Dhoni (c) (wk)Dwayne BravoShivam DubeMitchell SantnerChris JordanTushar Deshpande
Shreyas Iyer (c)Ajinkya RahaneRinku SinghMohammad NabiVenkatesh IyerNitish RanaAndre RussellSam Billings (wk)Tim SoutheeVarun ChakravarthyUmesh Yadav
Top in Season 2021:
1: R Gaikwad
16 Ings, 635 Run, 466 Ball, Average 45.35, SR 136.26
2: Faf du Plessis
16 Ings, 633 Run, 458 Ball, Average 45.21, SR 138.20
3: KL Rahul
13 Ings, 626 Run, 451 Ball, Average 62.60, SR 138.80
4: Shikhar Dhawan
16 Ings, 587 Run, 471 Ball, Average 39.13, SR 124.62
5: G Maxwell
14 Ings, 513 Run, 356 Ball, Average 42.75, SR 144.10
1: H Patel
15 Ings, 32 Wkts, 56.2 Over, 8.14 Eco, 14.34 Avg, 10.56 SR
2: Avesh Khan
16 Ings, 24 Wkts, 61 Over, 7.37 Eco, 18.75 Avg, 15.25 SR
3: J Bumrah
14 Ings, 21 Wkts, 55 Over, 7.45 Eco, 19.52 Avg, 15.71 SR
4: Shardul Thakur
16 Ings, 21 Wkts, 59.5 Over, 8.8 Eco, 25.09 Avg, 17.09 SR
5: M Shami
14 Ings, 19 Wkts, 52.4 Over, 7.5 Eco, 20.78 Avg, 16.63 SR
Players H2H Battle:
Aaron Finch against C Jordan
42 balls 54 runs 04 out
Aaron Finch against Moeen Ali
20 balls 56 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against T Southee
20 balls 31 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against S Narine
11 balls 32 runs 00 out
A Rayudu against S Narine
41 balls 41runs 02 out
A Rayudu against U Yadav
33 balls 46 runs 00 out
R Gaikwad against S Narine
34 balls 43 runs 01 out
R Gaikwad against V Chakravarthy
33 balls 29 runs 01 out
D Bravo against A Russell
12 balls 26 runs 00 out
R Uthappa against Pat Cummins
16 balls 24 runs 02 out
S Iyer against D Chahar
38 balls 54 runs 00 out
S Iyer against R Jadeja
45 balls 39 runs 01 out
S Iyer against C Jordan
28 balls 34 runs 01 out
A Russell against D Bravo
47 balls 110 runs 01 out
N Rana against R Jadeja
36 balls 46 runs 00 out
N Rana against D Chahar
30 balls 29 runs 02 out
M Nabi against D Bravo
20 balls 39 runs 01 out
A Rahane against D Chahar
23 balls 21 runs 04 out
S Mavi against D Bravo
10 balls 18 runs 02 out
C Jordan against P Cummins
50 balls 55 runs 01 out
Who will win today match: CSK vs KKR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
This should be an excellent fixture to get the 2022 IPL underway in Mumbai. Although both teams have not had a smooth build-up to this game, with disruptions caused by international matches, withdrawals, injuries and visas, we still expect an entertaining clash. Our prediction is for CSK to win a very close game.
CSK Key Players:
No player scored more runs than the CSK opener in last year’s tournament. He averaged 51.00 in 2020 and 45.35 in 2021.
Ravindra Jadeja: The all-rounder was brilliant for CSK last season and has been in fine form with bat and ball for India in recent weeks in the Test series against Sri Lanka.
The experienced all-rounder has now retired from international cricket but still has a huge amount to give to CSK. He took 14 wickets in last season’s IPL.
KKR Key Players:
Shreyas Iyer: The newly installed captain of KKR has been in fantastic form of late. He hit unbeaten scores of 57, 74 and 73 in the recent India v Sri Lanka IT20 series.
The West Indian all-rounder struggled for consistency last season but still hit a half-century and took a 5-wicket haul. He is always a potential match-winner.
Varun Chakravarthy: The right-arm spinner made his international debut in July of last year and is a very consistent wicket-taking bowler in this tournament.
CSK Team Updates:
- CSK retained 4 players before the auction : Ruturaj Gaikwad , Moeen Ali , MS Dhoni ( C ) and Ravindra Jadeja
- Overall , they have established a squad that looks similar to their previous years squad. They brought back most of their players.
- Deepak Chahar got injured, which is a bad news for them, he was bought in over 14 Crores by CSK.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Robin Uthappa will probably open the inning.
- Devon Conway will bat at the one down position. There are chances of Devon Conway batting in the opening as well.
- Moeen Ali and Ambati Rayudu will handle the middle order batting.
- MS Dhoni and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the lower order.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dwayne-Bravo and Chris Jordan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- CSK will be having a new pace attack with Chris Jordan, KM Asif getting chance to show case their skills.
KKR Team Updates:
- KKR will be highly enlightened to welcome their newly appointed captain Shreyas Iyer
- Kolkata retained 4 players : Venkatesh Iyer, Varun Chakravarthy , Andre Russel and Sunil Narine
- They are looking a solid squad on paper, with their core strenght in the middle order.
- Venkatesh Iyer and Ajinkya Rahane will probably open the inning.
- KKR will have to make a decision on choosing the opener between Sunil Narine and Ajinkya Rahane
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one down position. He is likely to bat the same 1 down position.
- Nitish Rana and Sam Billings will handle the middle order batting.
- Andre Russel and Sunil Narine will take care of the lower order of the team.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umesh Yadav and Shivam Mavi will lead the pace attack of his team.
Dream11 Team Prediction CSK vs KKR
“CSK vs KKR Grand League Team”
“CSK vs KKR Small League Team”
Small League Team will be add on 25 March 2022
Chennai Super Kings:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Devon Conway, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne-Bravo, Chris Jordan, Tushar Deshpande, KM Asif, Subranshu Senapati, Adam Milne, Bhagath Varma, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Deepak Chahar, C Hari Nishanth, Dwaine Pretorius, Simarjeet- Singh, Mitchell Santner, Mukesh Choudhary, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Maheesh Theekshana, Prashant Solanki, Shivam Dube.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Venkatesh Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer(C), Nitish Rana, Sam Billings(WK), Andre Russell, Mohammad Nabi, Sunil Narine, Umesh Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Sheldon Jackson(WK), Pat Cummins, Aaron Finch, Baba Indrajith, Rinku Singh, Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Aman Khan, Rasikh Salam, Ramesh Kumar, Ashok Sharma, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Chamika Karunaratne, Tim Southee.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction