GT vs DC IPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: GT vs DC IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 02 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
Shubman Gill got a duck in the opening game but he is and excellent player and is our tip for Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Mohammed Shami took 3-25 against Lucknow Super Giants and is well worth backing as Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Delhi Capitals.
Opener Prithvi Shaw hit 38 runs from 24 balls against Mumbai Indians and is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against Gujarat Titans. Spinner Kuldeep Yadav took 3-18 in Match 2 and is a strong choice for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this game.
We expect to see Kuldeep Yadav enjoying the pitch conditions in Pune. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will drop from the mid-30s to the high-20s in this match with clear skies throughout.
The pitch in Pune should encourage the spin bowlers on show. We expect a par score on this wicket to be 180-190
It would be a big surprise if either captain won the toss and chose to bat first. We predict that both skippers will insert the opposition in this match.
W, L, L, L, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
GT Team News:
West Indian bowling all-rounder Alzarri Joseph will be available for this match after arriving from the Caribbean at the end of the England Test Series. However, Joseph will have a tough job getting into this team and we do not expect any changes ahead of this match.
DC Team News:
Australian all-rounder Mitchell Marsh is still injured but has joined the squad to aid his rehabilitation process. The Capitals will also be without David Warner, Lungi Ngidi and Anrich Nortje although we expect Warner to be ready for the next match of IPL 2022.
1. Shubman Gill
2. Matthew Wade(wk)
3. Vijay Shankar
4. Hardik Pandya(c)
5. David Miller
6. Rahul Tewatia
7. Abhinav Manohar
9. Lockie Ferguson
10. Varun Aaron
11. Mohammed Shami
1. Tim Seifert(wk)
2. Prithvi Shaw
3. Mandeep Singh
4. Rishabh Pant(wk)(c)
5. Lalit Yadav
6. Rovman Powell
7. Shardul Thakur
8. Axar Patel
9. Khaleel Ahmed
10. Kuldeep Yadav
11. Kamlesh Nagarkoti
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Pre-Toss Grand League Team in Final Team Section
Top in Season 2022:
1: Faf du Plessis
02 Ings, 93 Run, 61 Ball, Average 46.5, SR 152.45
2: Ishan Kishan
01 Ings, 81 Run, 48 Ball, Average 0.00, SR 168.75
3: Robin Uthappa
02 Ings, 78 Run, 48 Ball, Average 39, SR 162.50
4: Ayush Badoni
02 Ings, 73 Run, 50 Ball, Average 73, SR 146.00
5: Deepak Hooda
02 Ings, 68 Run, 49 Ball, Average 34, SR 138.77
1: W Hasaranga
02 Ings, 05 Wkts, 08 Over, 7.50 Eco, 12 Avg, 9.60 SR
2: U Yadav
02 Ings, 04 Wkts, 08 Over, 4.50 Eco, 09 Avg, 12 SR
3: D Bravo
02 Ings, 04 Wkts, 08 Over, 6.87 Eco, 13.75 Avg, 12 SR
4: A Deep
02 Ings, 04 Wkts, 6.5 Over, 12.14 Eco, 20.75 Avg, 10.25 SR
5: K Yadav
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 4.50 Eco, 06 Avg, 08 SR
Players H2H Battle:
D Warner against M Shami
56 balls 73 runs 02 out
D Warner against L Ferguson
14 balls 17 runs 01 out
R Pant against R Khan
71 balls 78 runs 02 out
R Pant against L Ferguson
28 balls 26 runs 01 out
R Pant against J Yadav
29 balls 25 runs 01 out
S Gill against S Thakur
18 balls 12 runs 02 out
S Gill against A Nortje
16 balls 29 runs 01 out
S Gill against A Patel
41 balls 47 runs 00 out
R Powell against R Khan
18 balls 13 runs 02 out
R Powell against A Joseph
16 balls 30 runs 00 out
R Khan against S Thakur
11 balls 17 runs 02 out
T Seifert against H Pandya
13 balls 28 runs 00 out
W Saha against A Patel
22 balls 37 runs 00 out
R Tewatia against A Nortje
18 balls 20 runs 01 out
P Shaw against L Ferguson
20 balls 36 runs 01 out
P Shaw against M Shami
25 balls 34 runs 01 out
R Gurbaz against M Rahman
14 balls 15 runs 01 out
M Wade against S Thakur
18 balls 35 runs 01 out
R Parag against M Ashwin
13 balls 18 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: GT vs DC IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Delhi Capitals are favorites to beat Gujarat Titans.
GT Key Players:
The opener had an excellent end to the 2021 tournament but got a 3-ball duck against Lucknow. He will be determined to make a score in this match.
The bowling all-rounder struck an impressive 40 not-out from 24 balls and hit 7 boundaries from number seven in the batting order.
The right-arm fast bowler began the match against Lucknow very strongly and picked up the wickets of KL Rahul and Quinton de Kock.
DC Key Players:
The opener got his team’s innings off to an excellent start against Mumbai Indians. He hit 6 boundaries from 24 balls.
The skipper had a disappointing day with the bat, making only 1 run from 2 balls. However, his captaincy in the field was once again impressive.
The spinner was in fine form against Mumbai Indians. He dismissed Rohit Sharma, Anmolpreet Singh and Kieron Pollard.
GT Team Updates:
- Gujrat Titans overcame the Lucknow Super Giants in a nail-biting game in their first match.
- The Titans’ batting has been a source of worry, and their top order has looked out of sorts recently.
- It will be intriguing to see whether they can put up an excellent display and come away with the victory in this game.
- Shubman Gill and Matthew Wade will probably open the inning.
- Vijay Shankar will bat at the one down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya and David Miller will handle the middle order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rahul Tewatia and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Shami and Varun Aaron will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohammed Shami is having top most fantasy points in this series for Gujrat, he picked 3 wickets in his spell.
DC Team Updates:
- Delhi Capitals thrashed the Mumbai Indians in their last match.
- Delhi Capitals have shown remarkable consistency, and they operate like a well-oiled machine.
- With the addition of David Warner to the team, their batting would be bolstered, and they would want to perform well with the ball in this game
- Tim Seifert/David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Mandeep Singh will bat at the one down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rishabh Pant and Lalit Yadav will handle the middle order batting.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Lalit Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kuldeep Yadav picked 3 wickets and announced his come back in the last match.
- Khaleel Ahmed and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Shubman Gill, Matthew Wade(wk), Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya(c), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Abhinav Manohar, Rashid-Khan, Lockie Ferguson, Varun Aaron, Mohammed Shami, Sai Sudharsan, Pradeep Sangwan, Jayant Yadav, Alzarri Joseph, Darshan Nalkande, Dominic Drakes, Yash Dayal, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(wk), Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Wriddhiman Saha(wk).
Tim Seifert(wk), Prithvi Shaw, Mandeep Singh, Rishabh Pant(wk)(c), Lalit Yadav, Rovman Powell, Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel, Khaleel Ahmed, Kuldeep Yadav, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Keemo Paul, Mitchell Marsh, Pravin Dubey, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ajinkya Rahane, Daniel Sams, Mohit Sharma, Yash Dhull, Kona Srikar-Bharat(wk), Alex Carey(wk), Tushar Deshpande, Ripal Patel, Sarfaraz Khan, Chetan Sakariya, Mustafizur Rahman, Vicky Ostwal, Shikhar Dhawan, Harshal Patel, Shreyas Iyer, Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ashwin Hebbar, Kagiso Rabada, Avesh Khan, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi