Ireland vs Afghanistan 3rd T20i Match Prediction
Match: IRE vs AFG T20i Match Prediction
Time: 12 Aug, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20i Match
Venue: Civil Service Cricket Club – Belfast
IRE vs AFG Dream11 Prediction:
- After hitting scores of 46 and 51, there can be no question that Andy Balbrinie is back in form. The skipper is our tip for Ireland’s highest run scorer. Josh Little continues to pick up wickets at awkward times for the opposition. He took 2-18 from four overs in the third IT20.
- Hashmatullah Shahidi has hit 47 runs across the two games so far and is a talented batter in this format. The left-hander is well worth backing as Afghanistan’s highest run scorer. With the ball, it may not have worked out for him yet but we are backing Rashid Khan to come good as Afghanistan’s top wicket taker in this match.
- In his strong form, Andy Balbirnie to score over 18.5 runs in this game looks like good value.
IRE vs AFG Live Streaming:
TV channels: The live TV coverage is yet to be announced.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fancode in India.
Weather & Pitch Report:
No chance of rain and an ever so slightly prospect of rain on Wednesday evening. Expect the temperature to be in the high teens aby the end of the game.
We saw 13 wickets fall across the two teams as the bowlers continued to have the upper hand over the slower bowlers in Thursday evening’s game. There was no half-century on Thursday evening but we expect to see on here.
After winning both tosses, Afghanistan have made it clear that they think their best way of winning is to bat first. Irrespective of who wins the toss we expect to see Ireland fielding first.
W, W, L, L, L
✅ ✅❌ ❌ ❌
L, L, W, W, W
❌❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
IRE vs AFG Team News:
IRE Team News:
As expected, the Irish hosts decided to keep faith with the same XI who had got them the win over Afghanistan ahead of Thursday’s game. With two wins from two, they just need one more push to get the series victory. With no injuries, we anticipate no chages to the side.
AFG Team News:
We expect to see the Afghanistan team management keep faith with the same XI from Thursday’s game. These players are clearly their most competitive available and now is the time to put together a consistent run of games for the players ahead of the T20 World Cup.
Andy Balbirnie (c)
Lorcan Tucker (wk)
R Gurbaz (wk)
H Shahidi (c)
Mohammad Nabi (c)
Who will win today’s match: IRE vs AFG T20i Match Fantasy Team
The hosts have been excellent in the two games of the tournament so far. Their losing run in IT20s now seems like a long time ago and it will take a huge turnaround for Afghanistan to win. We are backing Ireland to win the game and secure the series.
Ireland are favourites to beat Afghanistan
IRE Key Players:
the skipper is living proof of how quickly your game can turn around in the shortest formats. He has scored 97 runs from his first two games in this series.
the keeper-batter made a useful 28 runs on Thursday but struggled to really get going. He is a fine batter and we expect him to notch up another half-century in this series.
the young left-armer brought his entire bowling game together in the second game of the series. He dismissed Usman Ghani and Azmatullah Omarzai in an excellent bowling performance.
AFG Key Players:
the right-handed attacking opener has played 28 IT20 games and averages over 25 runs per visit to the crease in the competition.
the young leg-spinner is still looking for his first wicket of the tournament. He conceded 27 runs from four overs in the last match against Ireland.
the vastly experienced 37 year-old all-rounder has raced to three wickets in the tournament. He dismissed Lorcan Tucker and Harry Tector in Thursday’s match.
IRE vs AFG Team Form:
IRE Team Form:
- Ireland have turned their season around and are now targeting their third win of the series to take an unassailable 3-0 lead.
AFG Team Form:
- Afghanistan came into this series in exceptional form but have not hit the heights as yet in this tournament.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie(c), Lorcan Tucker(w), Harry Tector, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Barry McCarthy, Joshua Little, Fionn Hand, Stephen Doheny, Craig Young
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Usman Ghani, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Ibrahim Zadran, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi(c), Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid Khan, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Afsar Zazai, Fareed Ahmad Malik, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Karim Janat, Hazratullah Zazai, Darwish Rasooli, Noor Ahmad.