IRE vs IND Dream11 Prediction for 1st T20i Match
Match: IRE vs IND T20i Match Prediction
Time: 26 June, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 1st T20i Match
Venue: The Village – Dublin, Ireland
IRE vs IND Info:
- Paul Stirling scored a century in the T20 Blast last month and he is well worth backing as Ireland’s highest run scorer in this opening game. With the ball, Josh Little has made a name for himself in white ball internationals over recent years. The left-arm pace bowler is our tip for Ireland’s top wicket taker against India.
- Opener Ishan Kishan scored over 200 runs in the IT20 series against South Africa and he is our pick for India’s highest run scorer against Ireland. India’s pace bowlers should get some assistance from the pitch and the overhead conditions and we are backing Harshal Patel to be their top wicket taker in this match.
- We saw Hardik Pandya relish the captaincy during the IPL this year and we are backing him to perform with bat and ball in this opening IT20. He is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
IRE vs IND Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sony Six in India.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on the Sony LIV app.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy with a chance of showers early on in Malahide. The temperature will be at 16 degrees throughout the first IT20.
We do not expect a turning wicket and it would be a surprise if there was not any grass left on the wicket to assist the likes of Josh Little for the home side.
We expect the wicket to be a little unpredictable and for both skippers to choose to field first in this game. They will then be able to chase a score with the knowledge of how the pitch performs.
L, W, W, W, L
❌✅ ✅✅ ❌
N, W, W, L, L
IRE vs IND Team News:
IRE Team News:
The home side have selected two uncapped players in their squad for this series. Top-order batter Stephen Doheny and pace bowler Conor Olphert are not expected to be selected for either game but will benefit from the experience. There are no injury worries in the home squad.
IND Team News:
Rishabh Pant captained India during the IT20 series against South Africa but has been rested for this series. Dinesh Karthik will keep wicket with Hardik Pandya leading the team. Although India are without many big names, they still have some exceptional players to call upon.
IRE vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: IRE vs IND T20i Match Fantasy Team
The Irish players and supporters will be very excited ahead of this fixture but we do not expect the team to be overawed by the occasion. With the India squad having played minimal warm-up games ahead of this series, this game will be Ireland’s best chance. However, we are backing India to win this opener.
India are favorites to beat Ireland
IRE Key Players:
The stocky 31 year old opener has scored a century and 20 half-centuries in IT20s. This is his 103rd appearance in this format.
The 22 year old middle order batter scored a half-century in Ireland’s last IT20. He hit 50 runs from 37 balls against UAE in February.
The 22 year old has taken 61 wickets in international cricket since making his debut at the age of 16 in 2016. He bowls with aggression.
IND Key Players:
The 23 year old scored two half-centuries against South Africa. Although he was not at his best this year, he has impressed in the IPL over recent seasons.
The 28 year old all-rounder has seen his stock rise rapidly after lifting the IPL as skipper at Gujarat Titans. He is comfortable as a finisher in the innings or batting higher up the order.
The right-arm fast medium bowler has been the standout performer with the ball in recent IPL tournaments. He took 4-25 against South Africa in one of the IT20s earlier this month.
IRE vs IND Team Info:
IRE Team Info:
- Ireland have announced their 14-man squad for the homes T20I series against India.
- Paul Stirling will be the backbone of Ireland’s batting unit right at the top of the batting order. He will be responsible to give Ireland a brisk start.
- Andy Balbirnie and Paul Stirling will probably open the inning.
- Gareth Delany will bat at the one-down position.
- Harry Tector and Lorcan Tucker will handle the middle-order batting.
- Andy Balbirnie will lead the Ireland as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Lorcan Tucker will do the Wicket Keeping for Ireland.
- Gareth Delany and Andy McBrine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Craig Young and Mark Adair will lead the pace attack of his team.
SA Team Updates:
- After drawing the recently-concluded T20I series against South Africa 2-2, the unofficial ‘Team B’ of India will be taking on Ireland for a couple of T20I games.
- Hardik Pandya will be leading the men in blue in this series, with the big boys in England ahead of the upcoming series against the Three Lions.
- These two matches will provide a golden opportunity to many newbies to showcase their talent and subsequently nail their place in the Indian limited-overs side.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is likely to feature or It might be Rahul Tripathi as well.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Deepak Hooda will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket-Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Avesh Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Andy Balbirnie(C), Paul Stirling, Gareth Delany, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker(WK), George Dockrell, Andy McBrine, Craig Young, Mark Adair, Barry McCarthy, Joshua Little, Stephen Doheny(WK), Conor Olphert, Curtis Campher.
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan, Sanju Samson(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya(C), Dinesh Karthik(WK), Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Avesh Khan, Rahul Tripathi, Venkatesh Iyer, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi.