IRE vs NZ Dream11 Prediction for 3rd ODI Match
Match: IRE vs NZ T20i Match Prediction
Time: 15 Jul, 03:15 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: The Village – Dublin, Ireland
IRE vs NZ Info:
- 22 year old Harry Tector has made a name for himself with excellent performances so far this summer. We are backing him to be Ireland’s highest run scorer in this final ODI. Mark Adair has taken 4 wickets across the series and he is our pick for Ireland’s top wicket taker against New Zealand.
- Martin Guptill averages 41.96 in ODI cricket and the opener is our tip for New Zealand’s highest run scorer in the third ODI. With the ball, Lockie Ferguson has 71 wickets in this format and is a strong choice for New Zealand’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Although he only lasted 1 ball on Tuesday, we expect to see Martin Guptill back to his best in this game. He is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BT Sports in the UK and on Spark Sports in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fancode in India.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Mostly cloudy with the sun breaking through at times during this ODI. The temperature will be between 19 and 21 degrees.
The surface has delivered two excellent contests between bat and ball. Sunday’s game saw 19 wickets fall with 17 dismissals on Tuesday. We expect to see a par score of 300 with pace bowlers having the upperhand.
Both tosses have been won by New Zealand who have chosen to field first in each game. We predict that Ireland and New Zealand will want to field first in this ODI.
IRE vs NZ Recent Form:
L, L, W, W, L
❌❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
IRE vs NZ Team News:
IRE Team News:
Although they have lost the series, it has been a very positive showing from Ireland over the two games so far. New Zealand are one of the most consistent white ball sides in the world and the home side have pushed them all the way in both games. We expect to see an unchanged XI for Ireland for the third successive game.
NZ Team News:
There were two changes for the Black Caps ahead of the second ODI with Mitchell Santner coming back into the side after recovering from illness. He was joined in the XI by Jacob Duffy, who made his debut, with Ish Sodhi and Lockie Ferguson dropping out.
Andrew Balbirnie (c)
Lorcan Tucker (wk)
Tom Latham (c) (wk)
Who will win today’s match: IRE vs NZ ODI Match Fantasy Team
These two teams have served up excellent entertainment over the first two games of the series and it is a shame that this is only a three-match affair. Ireland have shown that they can compete with the best sides in the world but New Zealand have that added bit of quality. We are predicting another win for New Zealand to end the series.
New Zealand are favorites to beat Ireland
IRE Key Players:
After impressing in the IT20 series against India and hitting a century in the first ODI, Tector struggled to 4 runs from 25 balls on Tuesday. He will be determined to post a big score in this game.
The all-rounder has not been called upon to bowl left-arm spin but his batting was crucial for Ireland on Tuesday. He top scored with 74 runs from 61 balls.
The bowling all-rounder took 2-43 in the opening game of the series and dismissed Martin Guptill and Will Young from the first two balls of New Zealand’s innings in the second ODI.
NZ Key Players:
After hitting a half-century in the opening game of the series, the 35 year old got a golden duck on Tuesday. He will come out and play aggressively in this ODI.
The all-rounder has been the outstanding player for his side in this series. He has scored 169 runs without being dismissed and took 2-26 in the second ODI.
With plenty more cricket to come over the next few months, the right arm pace bowler was rested for Tuesday’s fixture. He will be fresh and energised for this game.
IRE vs NZ Team Form:
IRE Team Form:
- Results have not gone their way in this series so far but the performance levels of Ireland have been impressive.
NZ Team Form:
- The Black Caps have won eight games in a row in this format and, although Tuesday’s win was far from convincing, it was more comfortable than Sunday’s victory.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Andy Balbirnie(C), Paul Stirling, Andy McBrine, Harry Tector, Curtis Campher, Lorcan Tucker(WK), George Dockrell, Mark Adair, Simi Singh, Craig Young, Joshua Little, Stephen Doheny(WK), Graham Hume, Gareth Delany.
Martin Guptill, Finn Allen, Will Young, Tom Latham(WK)(C), Henry Nicholls, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Matt Henry, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner, Lockie Ferguson, Dane Cleaver(WK), Mitchell Santner, Adam Milne, Jacob Duffy.