IRE-W vs AUS-W Dream11 Prediction for Women 4th T20 Match
Match: IRE-W vs AUS-W Women T20 Match Prediction
Time: 21 Jul, 08:30 PM (IST)
Series: Women 4th T20 Match
Venue: Bready Cricket Club – Co Tyrone, Ireland
IRE-W vs AUS-W Info:
- Opener Gaby Lewis hit 47 runs from 41 balls against Pakistan Women and she is well worth backing as Ireland Women’s highest run scorer against Australia Women.
- Beth Mooney scored 43 not out against Ireland earlier in the tournament and she is our pick for Australia Women’s highest run scorer against Ireland Women.
- Alana King is the leading wicket taker in the tri-series and she is our tip for Australia Women’s top wicket taker in this game.
IRE-W vs AUS-W Live Streaming:
TV channels: Fans can stream the match on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The maximum temperature in Magheramason on Thursday will be 18°C while the minimum temperature will be 11°C. Cloudy conditions are expected throughout the day.
The match will be played at the Bready Cricket Club, Magheramason. So far in the tournament we have generally seen the bowling units have the upper hand with spinners having the most joy on this wicket.
L, L, L, L, W
❌❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
W, NR, NR, W, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
IRE-W vs AUS-W Team News:
IRE-W Team News:
Ireland Women are still without a win in the tournament after losing by 9 wickets to Australia Women in Match 2 and by 13 runs (DLS) to Pakistan Women on Tuesday. However it could all have been so different in Match 3 as the hosts were going along very nicely on 74-1 (11.5), requiring 23 runs from 13 balls. The fact that they only scored 10 runs from those 13 balls speaks volumes and they lost five wickets in that period. The top order performed well for Ireland Women and it is most likely that they will be their main hope of causing an upset in this match.
AUS-W Team News:
Australia Women find themselves top of the table by virtue of net-run-rate at this early stage of the tri-series. They were on track to defeat Pakistan Women in Match 1 before the rain stopped them and were utterly dominant over Ireland Women on Sunday. Any Australian team in any sport very rarely shows any mercy to a lesser opponent and we expect them to be ruthless in this re-match. Beth Mooney is yet to be dismissed in the tournament and is a fine batter in any format. Alana King sits head and shoulders above the other wicket takers in the competition. She has taken 6 wickets at an average of 2.83.
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: IRE-W vs AUS-W Women T20 Match Fantasy Team
Ireland Women gave a better account of themselves in the defeat to Pakistan Women compared to their opening match against Australia Women, but the gulf in class between these two sides is likely to be exposed again very early in this game. We are predicting a comprehensive victory for Australia Women.
Australia Women are favorites to beat Ireland Women
IRE-W Key Players:
The opening batter is one of the most consistent scorers for Ireland in the recent few years. She is the leading run-scorer in the tournament with 47 runs.
The Irish skipper has scalped two wickets in the series. She has scored 788 runs and picked up 43 wickets in the T20I format.
AUS-W Key Players:
The experienced campaigner scored 45 runs in her first appearance of the Tri-series. She has 1694 runs in the shortest format.
Alana has been a hugely successful figure in the T20 format for the last few months. In two matches, she has scalped six wickets.
IRE-W vs AUS-W Team Info:
IRE-W Team Updates:
- Rebecca Stokell and Gaby Lewis will probably open the inning.
- Orla Prendergast will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Laura Delany and Rachel Delaney will handle the middle-order batting.
- Laura Delany was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Laura Delany will lead the Ireland Women as a Captain. She was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mary Waldron will do the Wicket Keeping for Ireland Women.
- Jane Maguire and Ava Canning will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Jane Maguire is having topmost fantasy points in this series
PAK-W Team Updates:
- Alyssa Healy and Beth Mooney will probably open the inning.
- Meg Lanning will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tahila McGrath and Rachael Haynes will handle the middle-order batting.
- Meg Lanning will lead the Australia Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Alyssa Healy will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia Women.
- Alana King and Ashleigh Gardner will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Alana King is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Darcie Brown and Megan Schutt will lead the pace attack of her team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Rebecca Stokell, Gaby Lewis, Orla Prendergast, Laura Delany(C), Rachel Delaney, Mary Waldron(WK), Arlene Kelly, Leah Paul, Ava Canning, Jane Maguire, Cara Murray, Amy Hunter(WK), Sophie MacMahon, Georgina Dempsey.
Alyssa Healy(WK), Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning(C), Tahila McGrath, Rachael Haynes, Ashleigh Gardner, Grace Harris, Alana King, Nicola Carey, Darcie Brown, Megan Schutt, Ellyse Perry, Annabel Sutherland, Jess Jonassen, Amanda Wellington.