ISL vs LAH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalandars
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 09 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-26
Venue: Pindi Club Ground – Rawalpindi, Pakistan
ISL vs LAH Dream11 Prediction:
- With the usual stars failing to sire, it was Faheem Ashraf who took care of the batting innings for Islamabad United in their previous game as he scored 51 runs at a strike rate of 196. On the other hand, Shadab Khan finally delivered with the ball as he took 2 wickets in his quota of 4 overs, at an economy rate of 6.5.
- Hussain Talat was the knight in shining armor for Lahore Qalandars in their previous games as his 63 runs enabled the team to score 172 runs. At the same time, Shaheen Afridi took the center stage with the ball as he took 4 wickets. We predict, the LQ captain to be the team’s leading wicket-taker in Match 26 as well.
- While Shaheen Afridi has been phenomenal, Rashid Khan seems to be the main man for the bowling unit of Lahore Qalandars. We predict the spin maestro to take over 1.5 wickets in Match 26.
ISL vs LAH Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
With no signs of rain affecting the play, it is expected that the temperature will remain between 17 to 22 degrees while humidity will be around 49% during the match hours.
The pitch is expected to perform differently under the lights as dew will surely be a factor to keep in mind. That being said, the openers could face early troubles with the new ball.
Although the majority of games at this venue are won by the team batting wickets yet the captain winning the toss this time around will be hoping to bat first.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, W, L, W
L, W, W, W, W
ISL vs LAH TEAM NEWS:
ISL Team News:
With the experiment of placing Mubasir Khan in the starting XI not working as per plans, IU could replace the Pakistani star for clutch Match 26.
LAH Team News:
With no new injuries to be known of, it is unlikely that Shaheeh Afridi will make a chance to his starting XI for Match 26.
ISL vs LAH Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Alex Hales
3. Colin Munro
4. Shadab Khan(C)
5. Mubashir Khan
6. Azam Khan(WK)
7. Asif Ali
8. Faheem Ashraf
9. Mohammad Wasim
10. Rumman Raees
11. FazalHaq Farooqi
2. Abdullah Shafique
3. Shawaiz Irfan(WK)
4. Sam Billings(WK)
5. Hussain Talat
6. Sikandar Raza
7. David Wiese
9. Shaheen Afridi(C)
10. Haris Rauf
11. Zaman- Khan
ISL vs LAH Team Updates:
ISL Team Updates –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Colin Munro will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shadab Khan and Mubashir Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shadab Khan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shadab Khan will lead Islamabad United as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Islamabad United.
- Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rumman Raees and FazalHaq Farooqi will lead the pace attack of his team.
LAH Team Updates –
- Fakhar Zaman and Abdullah Shafique will probably open the inning.
- Shawaiz Irfan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sam Billings and Hussain Talat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shaheen Afridi will lead the Lahore Qalandars as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shawaiz Irfan will do the Wicket Keeping for Lahore Qalandars.
- Rashid-Khan and Sikandar Raza will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
We predict Islamabad United to beat the Lahore Qalandars in a nail-biting contest based on the performance of their previous game. While the latter side seems to have a more in-form bowling unit, their batsmen have failed to replicate the same form. On the other hand, the likes of Hales, Munro, and Azam Khan can cause a problem if they bring their A-Game to the field.
Islamabad United are favorites to beat at the odds of 2.00
ISL Key Players:
After failing to fire in Match 24, this Englishmen will be hoping to redeem himself and score runs off Shaheen Afridi in the early overs.
The IU skipper had a slow start in PSL 2023 yet seems to have bounced back to form after he not only scored 44 runs but even took 2 wickets in Match 24.
Colin Munro –
The entire IU unit was hoping for Munro to finally score big but after scoring 40 runs off just 21 balls, the Kiwi star was dismissed in the previous game for United.
LAH Key Players:
All that we got to know after Match 23 is that Afridi is not only a lethal pacer but an exquisite all-rounder as well.
Arguably the bowler of the shortest format, Rashid Khan is the life of LQ’s bowling unit in the middle overs, not only taking wickets but even maintaining a steady economy rate.
In 8 matches for LQ in PSL 2023, Zaman has scored the team’s highest – 250 runs.
ISL vs LAH Team Form:
ISL Team Form –
Currently on a 3-game winning streak, Islamabad United’s latest win came against the Multan Sultans by 2 wickets.
LAH Team Form –
After seeming to be an unbeatable side in this tournament, the winning momentum of the Qalandars was shattered by Peshawar Zalmi.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
ISL vs LAH SQUAD:
Islamabad United (ISL):
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Shadab Khan(C), Mubashir Khan, Azam Khan(WK), Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Wasim, Rumman Raees, FazalHaq Farooqi, Zeeshan Zameer, Moeen Ali, Hassan Nawaz, Abrar Ahmed, Sohaib Maqsood, Tymal Mills, Gus Atkinson, Paul Stirling, Rassie van der-Dussen, Tom Curran, Hasan Ali
Lahore Qalandars (LAH):
Fakhar Zaman, Abdullah Shafique, Shawaiz Irfan(WK), Sam Billings(WK), Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, Rashid-Khan, Shaheen Afridi(C), Haris Rauf, Zaman- Khan, Kamran Ghulam, Shane Dadswell, Jalat Khan, Ahsan Bhatti, Kusal Mendis(WK), Shai Hope(WK), Jordan Cox(WK), Mirza Tahir Baig, Liam Dawson, Ahmad Daniyal, Dilbar Hussain