ISL vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 07 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-24
Venue: Pindi Club Ground – Rawalpindi, Pakistan
ISL vs MUL Dream11 Prediction:
- Colin Munro played a swashbuckling inning of 63 (29) against Quetta which came at a record-breaking striker rate of over 217. He is our top tip for Islamabad United’s highest run scorer against Multan Sultans. Fazalhaq Farooqi was awarded the man of the match award in the last game for achieving figures of 3/25 in his allotted four overs. He is well worth backing as Islamabad United’s top wicket-taker ahead of the fixture.
- Kieron Pollard looked in fine touch from the last game and scored a well complied 39 (28) whilst most of the batters faltered badly. He is our strong choice for Multan Sultan’s highest run scorer on Tuesday. Anwar Ali was very economical with the ball and picked up 2/21 whilst going at just 7 RPO. He is our pick for Multan Sultan’s top wicket-taker in this game.
- Considering the form that he is in, we recommend selecting Colin Munro to hit over 24.5 runs in this game.
ISL vs MUL Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather is expected to remain most sunny throughout the day with a maximum temperature expected to hover around 30 C. However, temperatures are expected to plummet in the night to a minimum of 12 C. At this stage, humidity and the precipitation rates are at a low of 29% and 0% respectively.
The pitch at Pindi cricket stadium is a fairly new deck with not much cricket played in recent times. This will mostly work in favour of the batting side as the pitch can tend to offer genuine bounce allowing batters play through the line.
The average first innings T20 score is around 167 and the teams batting second have won on numerous occasions as opposed to the team batting first. Keeping that notion in mind, the winning captain would prefer to bowl first and chase under lights.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, L, W, W
W, W, L, W, W
ISL vs MUL TEAM NEWS:
ISL Team News:
The heroics of Munro, Khan and Ashraf in the last game earned United a well-deserved place in the playoffs. They appear high on confidence and have a clear pathway to the finals ahead of them.
MUL Team News:
Sultans are currently having a good season so far but have faltered badly on a few occasions specially while chasing.
ISL vs MUL Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Alex Hales
3. Colin Munro
4. Shadab Khan(C)
5. Mubashir Khan
6. Azam Khan(WK)
7. Asif Ali
8. Faheem Ashraf
9. Hasan Ali
10. Rumman Raees
11. FazalHaq Farooqi
2. M Rizwan(WK)(C)
3. Usama Mir
4. Rilee Rossouw
5. David Miller
6. Kieron Pollard
9. Sameen Gul
10. Abbas Afridi
ISL vs MUL Team Updates:
ISL Team Updates –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Colin Munro will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shadab Khan and Mubashir Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shadab Khan will lead the Islamabad United as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Islamabad United.
- Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Hasan Ali and Rumman Raees will lead the pace attack of his team.
MUL Team Updates –
- Shan Masood and Mohammad Rizwan will probably open the inning.
- Mohammad Rizwan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Usama Mir will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rilee Rossouw and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Rizwan will lead the Multan Sultans as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Multan Sultans. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Usama Mir and Khushdil-Shah will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ihsanullah and Abbas Afridi will lead the pace attack of his team.
In this evenly poised contest, it is difficult to predict a clear winner. But by looking at how both teams have fared so far in this tournament, our win predictor favours Islamabad to overpower Sultans in what could turn out to be a very close contest.
Islamabad United are favorites to beat Multan Sultans.
ISL Key Players:
The T20 batting stalwart from New Zealand has a prolific T20I record. Known for his aggressive style of batting, he averages 31.14 whilst his trike rate is at a staggering high of 156. Besides, he has 3 T20I centuries to his name and played some match defining innings in this year’s PSL edition that got his side comfortably over the line on several occasions.
Azam Khan –
Azam Khan has played some match winning cameos for his side in this year’s PSL tournament. He is the highest run scorer for United in the last one year alone amassing 277 runs at a phenomenal average of 54. Besides, he has the ability to shift gears and score at a very brisk strike rate whenever the situation calls for it making him one of the most lethal batsmen in the history of PSL.
Fazalhaq Farooqi –
Farooqi is amongst the leading wicket takers for United in this year’s PSL tournament. In just 2 games, the left arm seamer has picked up 6 wickets at a remarkable average of just under 10 whilst maintaining a robust economy rate of 7.56 RPO. With such impressive figures, Farooqi is one of the most threatening bowlers to watch out for.
MUL Key Players:
Mohamed Rizwan –
The Pakistani wicketkeeper batsman is a true legend for his franchise and his national side. He is a three-format player for Pakistan and has an outstanding T20I record averaging close to 50. He is currently the highest run scorer for Sultans in this year’s PSL edition with his best performance coming against Karachi Kings as he notched a sensational 110 (64) to propel Sultans to a clinical victory.
Rilee Rossouw –
The 33-year-old is the second highest run getter for Sultans in this year’s PSL tournament. In this season alone, Rossouw has accumulated 237 runs at a staggering average of over 47 which also includes his scintillating knock of 75 (36) where he completely obliterated the Zalmi bowling department powering his side to a massive win.
Ihsanullah has emerged as the highest wicket taker for Sultans this season. Yet to make his international debut, Ihsanullah is already raising a lot of eyebrows with his splendid performance with the ball. He has picked up 16 scalps in the ongoing PSL edition whilst averaging just around 10 making him one of the most exciting fast bowling prospects to watch out for.
ISL vs MUL Team Form:
ISL Team Form –
United are on a roll here and have won their last two fixtures in convincing fashion. They are looking to build up on the winning momentum and have their eyes firmly set on the road to the PSL 2023 final.
MUL Team Form –
Sultans have won 4 out of 7 games and are yet to book a place in the playoffs. They are desperately eyeing for a win in their upcoming fixture to stay alive in this tournament.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
ISL vs MUL SQUAD:
Islamabad United (ISL):
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Shadab Khan(C), Mubashir Khan, Azam Khan(WK), Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Rumman Raees, FazalHaq Farooqi, Zeeshan Zameer, Moeen Ali, Hassan Nawaz, Abrar Ahmed, Sohaib Maqsood, Tymal Mills, Gus Atkinson, Paul Stirling, Rassie van der-Dussen, Tom Curran, Mohammad Wasim
Multan Sultans (MUL):
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan(WK)(C), Usama Mir, Rilee Rossouw, David Miller, Kieron Pollard, Khushdil-Shah, Anwar-Ali, Sameen Gul, Abbas Afridi, Ihsanullah, Adil Rashid, Usman Khan, Amad-Butt, Sheldon Cottrell, Joshua Little, Izharullahq Naveed, Arafat Minhas-I, Mohammad Sarwar Afridi, Tim David, Carlos Brathwaite, Akeal Hosein, Muhammad Ilyas