ISL vs PES Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 12 Mar, 02:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-29
Venue: Pindi Club Ground – Rawalpindi, Pakistan
ISL vs PES Dream11 Prediction:
- Colin Munro has scored 279 runs in the tournament for Islamabad United and the top order batter is our tip for their highest run scorer against Peshawar Zalmi. Fazalhaq Farooqi took 3-40 in the defeat against Lahore Qalandars and the pace bowler is our pick for Islamabad United’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Babar Azam is averaging 52.00 in this competition and the right-handed skipper is well worth backing as Peshawar Zalmi’s highest run scorer in this match. Wahab Riaz has taken nine wickets in the tournament and is a very consistent performer in short-format cricket.
- Fazalhaq Farooqi has made bowling look very easy on this surface. We recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
ISL vs PES Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
With this game played across an afternoon, the temperature will be up at 29 degrees and will be noticeably warmer than the evening matches.
In spite of Islamabad United being bowled out for 107 from 15.1 overs on Thursday, this is a good batting wicket. We would expect a par score to be near 190 in this match.
With Peshawar Zalmi losing in spite of posting high scores in their last two matches. We expect both teams to want to field first ahead of this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, W, W, L
L L, W, W, L
ISL vs PES TEAM NEWS:
ISL Team News:
Although Islamabad United lost Azham Khan with an injury during the defeat to Lahore Qalandars, the keeper-batter is expected to be back and ready to bat as well as keep-wicket in this game. The players will want to use this game to get back to winning ways.
PES Team News:
Usman Qadir came into the team as the only change for Peshawar Zalmi with Aamer Jamal losing his place from the eight wicket defeat to Quetta Gladiators. They have not become a bad team overnight and we expect to see a very similar XI for this match.
ISL vs PES Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Alex Hales
3. Colin Munro
4. Shadab Khan(C)
5. Mubashir Khan
6. Asif Ali
7. Faheem Ashraf
8. Hasan Ali
9. Mohammad Wasim
10. FazalHaq Farooqi
11. Azam Khan(WK)
2. Babar Azam(C)
3. M Haris(WK)
4. Rovman Powell
5. T K Cadmore
7. Usman Qadir
8. Wahab Riaz
9. A Omarzai
ISL vs PES Team Updates:
ISL Team Updates –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Colin Munro will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shadab Khan and Mubashir Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shadab Khan will lead the Islamabad United as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Islamabad United.
- Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Hasan Ali and FazalHaq Farooqi will lead the pace attack of his team.
- FazalHaq Farooqi was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
PES Team Updates –
- Saim Ayub and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Saim Ayub was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Babar Azam is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammad Haris will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rovman Powell and Tom Kohler Cadmore will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Peshawar Zalmi as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Haseebullah will do the Wicket Keeping for Peshawar Zalmi.
- Usman Qadir and Mujeeb-ur-Rahman will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Wahab Riaz and Arshad-Iqbal will lead the pace attack of his team.
We await to see if Peshawar Zalmi will be able to pull off a win against Islamabad United to secure their place in the last four. The evidence is that they can easily post high scores but keeping the runs down in the field here in Rawalpindi has seemed harder for their bowlers. We think that Islamabad United have a better bowling attack and are backing them to win.
Islamabad United are favorites to beat Peshawar Zalmi
ISL Key Players:
the experienced New Zealander has hit over 100 runs from his last three matches at this venue. His top T20 score is 114 not out.
Alex Hales –
the 34 year old right-handed opener has missed England’s IT20 series with Bangladesh to play in this competition but is yet to make a significant contribution.
Fazalhaq Farooqi –
the left-arm pace bowling Afghan has a very impressive strike-rate of 10.1 in the PSL 2023 and dismissed Abdullah Shafique, Sam Billings and David Wiese in the last game.
PES Key Players:
Saim Ayub –
the 20 year old left-handed opener hit his third successive half-century on Friday. He has looked very comfortable and few would be surprised if he makes it four fities in a row.
Babar Azam –
the skipper hit nine fours and two sixes in his last visit to the middle. Only Mohammad Rizwan has scored more runs than him in this tournament.
Wahab Riaz –
the 37 year old left-arm pace bowler got the wicket of Kieron Pollard and was the only bowler on his side to not go for a huge number of runs in the last game.
ISL vs PES Team Form:
ISL Team Form –
Islamabad United were looking for their fourth successive win before they were well beaten by Lahore Qalandars in Thursday’s game.
PES Team Form –
Peshawar Zalmi won two games in a row but are now trying to avoid making it three successive defeats.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
ISL vs PES SQUAD:
Islamabad United (ISL):
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Shadab Khan(C), Mubashir Khan, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Wasim, FazalHaq Farooqi, Azam Khan(WK), Zeeshan Zameer, Moeen Ali, Hassan Nawaz, Abrar Ahmed, Sohaib Maqsood, Tymal Mills, Gus Atkinson, Rassie van der-Dussen, Paul Stirling, Tom Curran, Rumman Raees
Peshawar Zalmi (PES):
Saim Ayub, Babar Azam(C), Mohammad Haris(WK), Rovman Powell, Tom Kohler Cadmore, Haseebullah(WK), Usman Qadir, Wahab Riaz, Azmatullah Omarzai, Arshad-Iqbal, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Jimmy Neesham, Shakib Al Hasan, Richard Gleeson, Peter Hatzoglou, Danish Aziz, Saad Masood, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Haris Sohail, Salman Irshad, Dasun Shanaka, Aamir Jamal, Khurram Shehzad, Sufiyan Muqeem