ISL vs QUE Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 05 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-21
Venue: Pindi Club Ground – Rawalpindi, Pakistan
ISL vs QUE Dream11 Prediction:
- Azam Khan took the center stage for Islamabad United to bring them back to winning ways in Match 19. The hardcore power hitter slammed 70 runs off just 40 balls, played at a strike of 180. Tom Curran was the pick of their bowlers, despite leaking 43 runs in his quota of 4 overs, as he took 2 wickets.
- Will Smeed was the leading run scorer for the Gladiators in their previous game as the entire batting unit collapsed. He scored 32 runs whilst opening the batting innings. On the other hand, Mohammad Nawaz was the team’s best bowler as he took 2 wickets by just giving 19 runs in 3 overs. So, we predict him to be the team’s leading wicket-taker in this game as well.
- Given Hasan Ali has already taken 8 wickets in PSL 2023, we predict him to take over 1 wicket in Match 21.
ISL vs QUE Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature is expected to be around 18 degrees during the match hours, with humidity peaking around 68%. There are no chances of rain affecting the play.
Unlike other pitches used in the tournament, the pitch in Rawalpindi allows the fast bowlers to get a good pace and bounce, making it tough for the batsmen to settle early on.
As the wicket offers a green surface up front, it is most likely that the captain that wins the toss will choose to field first.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, L, W, W, L
L, L, L, L, W
ISL vs QUE TEAM NEWS:
ISL Team News:
Given how the fast bowlers were beaten all around the park in the previous game, it is unlikely that Shadab Khan makes any change after winning the last contest.
QUE Team News:
After sitting out the previous game for the Gladiators, Jason Roy will most likely be included in the starting XI in Match 21.
ISL vs QUE Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Alex Hales
3. R van der-Dussen
4. Faheem Ashraf
5. Azam Khan(WK)
6. Asif Ali
7. Shadab Khan(C)
8. Mubashir Khan
9. Hasan Ali
10. Tom Curran
11. Rumman Raees
2. Will Smeed
3. Martin Guptill
4. Mohammad Hafeez
6. Sarfaraz Ahmed(WK)(C)
7. Mohammad Nawaz
8. Odean Smith
9. Umaid Asif
ISL vs QUE Team Updates:
ISL Team Updates –
- Colin Munro and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Rassie van der-Dussen will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Faheem Ashraf and Azam Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Azam Khan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shadab Khan will lead the Islamabad United as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Azam Khan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Islamabad United. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tom Curran and Hasan Ali will lead the pace attack of his team.
QUE Team Updates –
- Yasir Khan-I and Will Smeed will probably open the inning.
- Martin Guptill will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Martin Guptill is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammad Hafeez and Iftikhar-Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sarfaraz Ahmed will lead the Quetta Gladiators as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sarfaraz Ahmed will do the Wicket Keeping for Quetta Gladiators.
- Mohammad Nawaz will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Naseem-Shah and Umaid Asif will lead the pace attack of his team.
As the bookmakers have picked Islamabad United to beat Quetta Gladiators in Match 21, we would agree with them on this take. The United have looked like a more combined unit on the field and could well be fighting for the top spot if their openers can find their best form. Moreover, the combined efforts of Rumman Raees, Hasan Ali, and Tom Curran have provided the team with the necessary answers more often than not.
Islamabad United are favorites to beat Quetta Gladiators.
ISL Key Players:
The marquee English fast bowler has taken 8 wickets in 5 games so far in PSL 2023 but needs to check on his economy rate, especially in the death overs.
Hasan Ali –
Having emerged as the best bowler for the team so far, Ali has also taken 8 wickets in PSL 2023 but has featured in only 4 games. Moreover, his variation with the new ball holds mighty importance for Islamabad United.
Alex Hales –
The English top-order batsman got off to a great start in Match 19, scoring 34 runs off just 16 balls yet couldn’t convert it into a big score.
QUE Key Players:
Naseem Shah –
The young Pakistan fast bowler needs to bring his A-Game to the table by performing well with the new ball. So far, he has taken 3 wickets in 5 games.
Mohammad Nawaz –
Showing just how well he can contribute with the ball if not with the bat, Nawaz was the best bowler for QG in their last matchup.
Martin Guptill –
As this is Do-or-Die for the Gladiators, expectations will be high from Guptill to strike yet another century.
ISL vs QUE Team Form:
ISL Team Form –
After losing their opening game of PS 2023, the United unit has come back to life by winning 3 of the next 4 showdowns. Their latest win came against the Kings by 6 wickets.
QUE Team Form –
Quetta Gladiators is currently on a four-game losing streak wherein their last loss came against the Lahore Qalandars by 17 runs.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
ISL vs QUE SQUAD:
Islamabad United (ISL):
Colin Munro, Alex Hales, Rassie van der Dussen, Shadab Khan (c), Azam Khan (wk), Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Tom Curran, Hasan Ali, Mubasir Khan, Rumman Raees, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Zeeshan Zameer, Abrar Ahmed, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Paul Stirling, Moeen Ali, Sohaib Maqsood, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Hassan Nawaz
Quetta Gladiators (QUE):
Yasir Khan, Martin Guptill, Will Smeed, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Odean Smith, Umaid Asif, Naseem Shah, Naveen-ul-Haq, Umar Akmal, Mohammad Hasnain, Aimal Khan, Abdul Bangalzai, Qais Ahmad, Saud Shakeel, Omair Yousuf, Nuwan Thushara, Mohammad Zahid