JAM vs BAR Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: JAM vs BAR CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 28 August, 11:59 AM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- All of the Tallawahs’ top five batters made scores between 38 and 50 with strike-rates between 140 and 357. Andre Russell hit 50 not out from 14 balls and is our tip for their highest run scorer in this match. Migael Pretorius took 4-32 in the victory and is a good bet for Tallawahs’ top wicket taker against Barbados Royals.
- Barbados Royals were bowled out for 122 in their last game against Trinbago Knight Riders. Glenn Phillips hit 24 at the top of the order and is our recommendation for their highest run scorer in this clash. With the ball, Mohammad Amir took 3-21 and is worth backing as Royals’ top wicket taker against Jamaica Tallawahs.
- We expect the player of the match award to be a contest between Andre Russell and Glenn Phillips with the Jamaica Tallawahs’ all-rounder coming out on top.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Jamaica Tallawahs have shown that there are big runs to be scored at Warner Park. So far it has been the pace bowlers who have picked up the most wickets in the tournament.
Barbados Royals opted to bat first in their latest defeat to Trinbago Knight Riders. However, we predict both captains will choose to field first this time around.
W, L, L L, N
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, L, W, L, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
JAM Team News:
Pretty much everything went right for the Tallawahs in the opening match with their top five batsmen hitting 32 boundaries between them. Migael Pretorius and Imran Khan were particularly impressive with the ball and we expect to see an unchanged XI.
BAR Team News:
The Royals have been well beaten in both games of CPL 2021 so far and need to put in a real team performance if they are to get their season going. We have already seen cameos from certain players but if four or five can combine in the same game then they will be a strong proposition.
Chadwick Walton (wk)
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: JAM vs BAR CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
We expect to see Barbados Royals put up a better performance than their two opening defeats in the tournament so far. However, we don’t think that will be sufficient to trouble a very strong looking Jamaica Tallawahs side and are predicting another defeat for Barbados.
JAM Key Players:
The powerful opening batsman got his tournament off to a great start with 48 from 21 balls, an innings which included 5 sixes.
The West Indian all-rounder has been dominating bowling attacks for a long time in franchise cricket and shows no signs of stopping.
The South African pace bowler took 4 wickets, including three of the top four, to get his campaign off to an excellent start.
BAR Key Players:
The New Zealand batsman hit four boundaries in his run a ball 24 against Trinbago Knight Riders. He is improving with every game.
The West Indian keeper batsman has 64 runs in the tournament so far. A big score from him could propel Barbados to victory.
The Pakistan left-arm pacer struggled in the Men’s Hundred for London Spirit but was impressive in Barbados’ last game.
JAM Team Form:
- After a disappointing CPL campaign in 2020, Jamaica Tallawahs have got off to the best possible start in this year’s tournament.
BAR Team Form:
- There is not much good form to cheer up the Barbados fans but with Phillips, Hope and Amir coming into form their season could be about to change.
Chris Morris, Jason Holder, Thisara Perera, Mohammad Amir, Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Oshane Thomas, Kyle Mayers, Hayden Walsh, Azam Khan, Raymon Reifer, Justin Greaves, Ashley Nurse, Shafiqullah Ghafari, Nyeem Young, Joshua Bishop, Smit Patel.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last FC Matches on this Ground:
1. Barbados Royals v Trinbago Knight Riders
BR 122-10 TKR 125-4
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 2
Keiron Pollard – 50(30)*
Azam Khan – 30(21)
Isuru Udana – 5/21(4)
Mohammad Amir – 3/21(4)
Ravi Rampaul – 2/13(3)
2. Jamaica Tallawahs v St Lucia Zouks
JT 255-5 STK 135-10
Pacer – 8
Spinner – 5
Tim David – 56(28)
Andre Russell – 50(14)*
Kennar Lewis – 48(21)
Chadwick Walton – 47(29)
Haider Ali – 45(32)
Rovman Powell – 38(26)
Migael Pretorius – 4/32(4)
Imran Khan – 3/7(3)
Obed McCoy – 3/53(4)
Roston Chase – 2/33(4)
3. Barbados Royals v St Kitts
STK 175-5 BR 154-7
Pacer – 9
Spinner – 1
Sherfane Rutherford – 53(43)
DJ Bravo – 47(35)*
Shai Hope – 44(38)
Oshane Thomas – 2/33(4)
Dominic Drakes – 2/13(4)
Sheldon Cottrell – 2/39(3+1M)
4. Guyana Amazon Warriors v Trinbago Knight Riders
GUY 142-7 TKR 139-9
Pacer – 10
Spinner – 7
Shimron Hetmyer – 54(41)
Ramario Shepherd – 3/15(2+1M)
Odean Smith – 2/10(2)
Imran Tahir – 2/12(4)
Sunil Narine – 2/17(4)
Akel Hossian – 2/17(4)
Pacer – 38
Spinner – 15
Batting First – 170
Batting Second – 140
Players Form @Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Stats:
JAM @Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against BAR:
BAR @Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against JAM:
Player Form Sheet:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.