JAM vs SLK Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: JAM vs SLK CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 27 August, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Andre Russell hit 222 runs at an average of 44.40 for the Tallawahs in the 2020 CPL. He is an excellent bet for their highest run scorer in this match. Qais Ahmad was a constant wicket taking threat for Welsh Fire in the Men’s Hundred and is worth backing as the Tallawahs top wicket taker against St Lucia Kings.
- Faf du Plessis will captain St Lucia Kings and is raring to go after missing the entire Men’s Hundred with concussion. He is our pick for their leading run scorer against Jamaica Tallawahs. With the ball, Kesrick Williams took 12 wickets in last year’s tournament and is a strong option for the Kings’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- We expect to see Andre Russell and Faf du Plessis to fight it out for the Player of The Match Award. du Plessis is our prediction to take the prize
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The pitch looks likely to offer something for all kinds of bowlers but will be particularly helpful for spinners. A total of 150 should be enough to win the match.
Both captains will insert the opposition if they win the toss, giving them the opportunity to chase a total later in the day.
L, L, L N, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, W, L, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
JAM Team News:
With their top run scorer and two top wicket takers from the 2020 competition not in the side this year, it is fair to say that this will be a different team. Andre Russell remains the star player of the team and the more incredible performances that he delivers the better for the Tallawahs.
SLK Team News:
St Lucia put in an incredible performance in the 2020 CPL after losing many players ahead of the tournament. They will have had a much more tranquil build up to this year’s competition and could be an outside bet to go all the way to the final again.
Chadwick Walton (wk)
Andre Fletcher (wk)
C & VC Options for SL:
Faf du Plessis
Who will win today match: JAM vs SLK CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
This should be an entertaining game between two sides who qualified for the knockout stage last year. St Lucia Kings will be looking to go one step further and win the tournament but we are backing Jamaica Tallawahs to get off to a winning start.
JAM Key Players:
The powerful all-rounder hit 19 fours and 16 sixes during the 2020 CPL. He also chipped in with 3 wickets last year.
The big hitting all-rounder flattered to deceive in the Men’s Hundred but will be looking to deliver more for Jamaica Tallawahs this season.
The young Afghan leg break bowler is well versed in franchise cricket and has plenty of experience in the format.
SLK Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
The South African opener has plenty of experience across global T20 leagues and was very impressive in the IPL earlier this year.
The off-spinner also offers plenty of big hitting at the top of the order for St Lucia. Expect plenty of boundaries and a lack of singles.
The left-arm Pakistan bowler is a fine exponent of the yorker and, if he can remain fit, will cause batters many problems during the competition.
JAM Team Form:
- Jamaica Tallawahs ended last season in awful form but will be looking for the new signings to inject some fresh enthusiasm into the side.
SLK Team Form:
- St Lucia finished the group stage last season with a win and then won the semi-final as well. They will be looking to go one step further in CPL 2021.
Saint Lucia Kings:
Faf du Plessis(c), Andre Fletcher(w), Javelle Glenn, Roston Chase, Samit Patel, Tim David, Rahkeem Cornwall, Kesrick Williams, Wahab Riaz, Keron Cottoy, Keemo Paul, Usman Qadir, Mark Deyal, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy, Jeavor Royal, Kadeem Alleyne.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. Barbados Royals v St Kitts
STK 175-5 BR 154-7
Pacer – 9
Spinner – 1
Sherfane Rutherford – 53(43)
DJ Bravo – 47(35)*
Shai Hope – 44(38)
Oshane Thomas – 2/33(4)
Dominic Drakes – 2/13(4)
Sheldon Cottrell – 2/39(3+1M)
2. Guyana Amazon Warriors v Trinbago Knight Riders
GUY 142-7 TKR 139-9
Pacer – 10
Spinner – 7
Shimron Hetmyer – 54(41)
Ramario Shepherd – 3/15(2+1M)
Odean Smith – 2/10(2)
Imran Tahir – 2/12(4)
Sunil Narine – 2/17(4)
Akel Hossian – 2/17(4)
3. West Indies v Ireland
IRE 138-10 WI 140-1
Pacer – 8
Spinner – 1
Lendon Simmons – 91(40)*
Evin Lewis – 46(25)
Keiron Pollard – 3/17(4)
Dwayne Bravo – 3/19(4)
4. St Kitts v Trinbago Knight Riders
TKR 216-4 STK 216-7
Pacer – 9
Spinner – 2
Lendon Simmons – 90(45)
Carlos Braithwaite – 64(30)
Evin Lewis – 45(21)
Anderson Philip – 3/38(4)
Ali Khan – 2/27(4)
Carlos Braithwaite – 2/48(4)
5. St Kitts v St Lucia
STZ 138-9 STK 143-4
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 2
Evin Lewis – 65(30)
Akeem Jorden – 4/33(4)
Rayad Emrit – 2/29(4)
Pacer – 47
Spinner – 13
Batting First – 164
Batting Second – 166
Players Form @Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Stats:
JAM @Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SLK:
SLK @Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against JAM:
Player Form Sheet:
Saint Lucia Kings:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.