Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders
CPL T20i Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 10 Sep, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: CPL T20i Match 10
Venue: Darren Sammy Stadium – Gros Islet
JAM vs TKR Dream11 Prediction:
- With a score of 89 earlier in the tournament, Brandon King is well worth backing as Jamaica Tallawahs’ highest run scorer in the match. Mohammad Amir took 3-25 from his four overs against Saint Lucia Kings. The Pakistan pace bowler is our pick for Jamaica Tallawahs’ top wicket taker against Trinbago Knight Riders.
- Colin Munro bats at number three in the Knight Riders line-up and is a powerful and aggressive batter. The left-hander is our tip for their highest run scorer against Jamaica Tallawahs. With the ball, Sunil Narine performed brilliantly in the Men’s Hundred and has taken a wicket in both appearances in the 2022 CPL. The spinner is a strong choice for Trinbago Knight RIders’ top wicket taker in this game.
- We recommend backing Colin Munro to score over 22.5 runs in this match.
JAM vs TKR Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on BT Sports, Willow TV and Fox Sports.
Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will be in the high 20s from start to finish from the start of the game on Saturday morning. Expect humid and cloudy conditions throughout.
This is a good batting wicket in Gros Islet and we expect a par score of over 180 in this game. There will be the pace and bounce for the quick bowlers in this clash.
The captains of both teams prefer to chase totals in this format and we predict that both teams will look to field first ahead of this game.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
L, W, W, L, L
L, N, W, L, W
JAM vs TKR TEAM NEWS:
JAM Team News:
Rovman Powell announced two changes to his side’s XI ahead of the defeat to Saint Lucia Kings. Out went Amit Jangoo and Nicholson Gordon with Raymon Reifer and Nicholson James coming in. Although they came out on the receiving end of the result, we anticipate the same team to take the field in this match.
TKR Team News:
Although the Knight Riders did not face or bowl a ball in their previous game, they still made one change to the line-up ahead of the clash with Barbados Royals. Out went Seekkuge Prasanna with short-format specialist Colin Munro coming in.
JAM vs TKR Pre-Toss LineUps:
JAM vs TKR Team Updates
Jamaica Tallawahs (JAM)
- Jamaica Tallawahs have played three games and won two while losing one.
- Kennar Lewis and Brandon King will probably open the inning.
- Shamarh Brooks will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rovman Powell and Raymon Reifer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Raymon Reifer was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rovman Powell will lead the Jamaica Tallawahs as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Kennar Lewis will do the Wicket Keeping for Jamaica Tallawahs.
- Imad Wasim and Chris Green will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammad Amir and Migael Pretorius will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohammad Amir is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR)
- Trinbago Knight Riders have played three matches, winning one, losing one and one match ended as no result.
- Sunil Narine and Tion Webster will probably open the inning.
- Tion Webster is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Colin Munro will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nicholas Pooran and Tim Seifert will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kieron Pollard will lead the TKR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for TKR.
- Sunil Narine and Khary Pierre will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Anderson Phillip and Ravi Rampaul will lead the pace attack of his team.
We expect both teams to be at the top of their game in this match as they strive to get back to winning ways. Jamaica Tallawahs have a strong squad and they will not be worried about the prospect of playing the Knight Riders. However, we are backing Trinbago to get the victory.
Trinbago Knight Riders are favourites to beat Jamaica Tallawahs at the odds.
JAM Key Players:
Only Kyle Mayers has scored more runs than the Jamaica Tallawahs’ opener in the competition. He has hit 14 sixes from three innings.
The left-handed batting all-rounder hit eight boundaries against Saint Lucia Kings as he top scored with 62 runs from 41 balls.
The left-arm fast medium bowler has taken six wickets from the last two games and dismissed Niroshan Dickwella, Faf du Plessis and Roshon Primus in Match 9.
TKR Key Players:
The South African born New Zealand international has a wealth of experience in T20 cricket across the globe. He top scored with 12 runs in the Knight Riders’ total of 51-7 in the last match.
The West Indies’ white ball skipper has contributed only 12 runs across the tournament so far. However, he is never too far away from a big score in any format.
The bowling all-rounder picked up the key wicket of South African batter Quinton de Kock against Barbados Royals. He takes the pace off the ball and often produces errors from the opposition batters.
JAM vs TKR Team Forms:
JAM Team Form:
The Tallawahs got off to an excellent start to the CPL 2022 but suffered a narrow defeat against Saint Lucia Kings in the last match.
TKR Team Form:
The Knight Riders have not picked up a win in either of their last two games and were well beaten by Barbados Royals in the last match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Brandon King, Kennar Lewis(w), Shamarh Brooks, Rovman Powell(c), Raymon Reifer, Imad Wasim, Fabian Allen, Chris Green, Migael Pretorius, Joshua James, Mohammad Amir, Shamar Springer, Amir Jangoo, Kirk McKenzie, Jamie Merchant, Nicholson Gordon
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Tion Webster, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Nicholas Pooran, Tim Seifert(w), Kieron Pollard(c), Andre Russell, Khary Pierre, Anderson Phillip, Terrance Hinds, Ravi Rampaul, Akeal Hosein, Seekkuge Prasanna, Ali Khan, Leonardo Julien, Jayden Seales, Shaaron Lewis.