Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 16 Feb, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-4
Venue: National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
KAR vs ISL Dream11 Prediction:
- The marquee captain of Karachi Kings, Imad Wasim slammed a stunning half-century (80 runs) in the team’s inaugural match against Zalmi in just 47 balls, playing at a strike rate of 170. On the other hand, Mir Hamza was their most successful bowler who picked up 1 wicket and gave only 13 runs in his 2 overs in Match 2.
- Alex Hales will be looking to provide Islamabad United with a blistering start at the top of the batting order as he has knocked 250 runs in his last 7 games, playing at an average of 35 runs per innings. On the other hand, captain Shadab Khan has picked up 18 wickets in his last 7 matches, bowling at an economy of 6.25.
- Given the wealth of experience Shadab Khan has, we predict him to clinch 2 wickets in Match 4 against Karachi Kings.
KAR vs ISL Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humidity is predicted to peak around 37% during the match hours as the temperature will be around 32 to 18 degrees.
This pitch is a batting fortress and top-order batsmen could even start counter-attacking from the very first over. Expect multiple batsmen to get half-centuries as spinners could once again get some help with unexpected turn and bounce on this pitch.
As we witnessed in Match 2, dew does come into play during the second innings at National Cricket Stadium in Karachi, citing which both the captains will be looking to bowl first on this track.
KAR vs ISL TEAM NEWS:
KAR Team News:
Having lost their first match in a nail-biting fashion by only 2 runs, the Karachi Kings will be hoping to bank on their same starting XI with Mohammad Amir, Mir Hamza, and Imran Tahir expected to lead their bowling attack as there are no injuries in the side. However, Andrew Tye could see himself being replaced by Tabriaz Shamsi in the starting XI.
ISL Team News:
Alex Hales and Rassie van der Dussen will be the key batsmen for Islamabad United in this edition of PSL. While Shadab Khan, Tom Curran, Zeeshan Zameer, and Hasan Ali can comprise their starting XI in Match 4.
KAR vs ISL Pre-Toss LineUps:
KAR vs ISL Team Updates:
KAR Team Updates –
- Sharjeel Khan and Matthew Wade will probably open the inning.
- Haider Ali will bat at the one-down position.
- Shoaib Malik and Qasim Akram will handle the middle-order batting.
- Imad Wasim will lead the Karachi Kings as a Captain.
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Karachi Kings.
- Imad Wasim and Imran Tahir will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Imad Wasim is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mir Hamza and Andrew Tye will lead the pace attack of his team
ISL Team Updates –
- Alex Hales and Paul Stirling will probably open the inning.
- Sohaib Maqsood will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shadab Khan and Azam Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shadab Khan will lead the Islamabad United as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Azam Khan will do the Wicket Keeping for Islamabad United.
- Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Hasan Ali and Mohammad Wasim will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohammad Wasim was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
While the Kings have shown potential of making a comeback in the 2023 edition, Islamabad United have picked a stronger squad with a balanced mix of batters, bowlers, and all-rounders. Moreover, their restricted spin attack could cause them some issues, but their top batting order does seem to dominate the game at least on paper. Citing this, we predict that the Islamabad United are going to register their first win of this campaign in Match 4 itself.
Islamabad United are favorites to beat Karachi Kings
KAR Key Players:
Shoaib Malik –
The 41-year-old showcased just how capable he is in Match 2 as he slammed 52 runs off just 32 balls, including 2 sixes and 4 boundaries.
Imad Wasim –
The marquee all-rounder continued his impressive form by not only building a steady partnership with Shoaib Malik but even scoring 80 runs in just 47 balls, smashing 7 boundaries in 4 sixes in Match 2.
Imran Tahir –
Given that the National Cricket Stadium in Karachi might offer help for the spinners, Imran Tahir’s experience will be vital for KK in Match 4.
ISL Key Players:
Alex Hales –
Being one of the most experienced batters in this batting lineup, this English top-order batsman will be key in providing Islamabad United with a good start.
Azam Khan –
Having knocked 284 runs in his last 10 games, Azam has played at an average of 31 runs per innings, a strike rate of 144.16.
Shabad Khan –
Given that the National Cricket Stadium has something to offer for the spinners, the captain of IU will be responsible for taking crucial wickets in the middle overs.
KAR vs ISL Team Form:
KAR Team Form –
After winning only 1 game in 10 clashes last season, the Kings were just outplayed by Zalmi in their inaugural encounter of this edition. They have only won one of their previous five matches entering Match 4 of PSL 2023.
ISL Team Form –
Islamabad United is entering the 2023 edition after clinching the playoff berths in the previous season. They have already won the title twice, and are one of the favorites to win the silverware in 2023 as well.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
KAR vs ISL SQUAD:
Karachi Kings (KAR):
Sharjeel Khan, Matthew Wade(WK), Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Qasim Akram, Imad Wasim(C), Ben Cutting, Andrew Tye, Mohammad Amir, Imran Tahir, Mir Hamza, Muhammad Akhlaq(WK), James Vince, Irfan Khan, Tayyab Tahir, Adam Rossington(WK), Tabraiz Shamsi, Faisal Akram, Musa Khan, Mohammad Umar, James Fuller, Aamer Yamin
Islamabad United (ISL):
Alex Hales, Paul Stirling, Sohaib Maqsood, Shadab Khan(C), Azam Khan(WK), Asif Ali, Mubashir Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Rumman Raees, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Rassie van der-Dussen, Moeen Ali, Hassan Nawaz, Tymal Mills, Abrar Ahmed, FazalHaq Farooqi, Gus Atkinson, Zeeshan Zameer, Colin Munro