Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 19 Feb, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-8
Venue: Multan Cricket Stadium – Multan, Pakistan
KAR vs LAH Dream11 Prediction:
- Shoaib Malik once again led a depleted batting lineup as he knocked 71 runs in just 49 balls to give his side a chance of winning in the second innings. With the ball, captain Imad Wasim secured all the limelight as he took 3 wickets in his quota of 4 overs while conceding only 16 runs. He also bowled a maiden over.
- Fakhar Zaman not only opened the batting innings for Lahore Qalandars but even smashed a team-high 66 runs off just 42 balls. The experienced Shaheeh Afridi was the pick of their bowlers as he took a wicket in his quota of 4 overs and even gave away just 27 runs.
- Given the form Fakhar Zaman has been in, we predict him to score yet another half-century, this time at the expense of Karachi Kings in Match 8.
KAR vs LAH Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be hot and humid, with hot winds flowing at a gradual pace during the game hours. With humidity expected to be around 40 to 58%, expect a pleasant and interrupted action of cricket.
The pitch at the National Stadium of Karachi is pretty flat which helps the batsman to make use of the natural pace of the fast bowlers. Moreover, this advantage is likely to increase in the second innings as the outfield will be much quicker.
Given that this is the second game of a double-haded matchday, dew will be a factor both the captains will be keeping an eye on. The right choice for either one of them would be to bowl first.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, L, L, W
W, W, W, L, T
KAR vs LAH TEAM NEWS:
KAR Team News:
This unit has tried all possible combinations to register a win yet has failed miserably. Moreover, Mir Hamza’s injury has broken the hearts of many cricket fanatics in Karachi as he surely won’t be a part of Match 8. As a result of which, James Fuller could find himself back in the starting XI.
LAH Team News:
Given that there are no injuries in the camp so far and this team has only played once in the competition so far, they will most likely head into Match 8 with the same starting XI as what they had in Match 1. That means Sam Billings and Rashid Khan will once again not be a part of the playing XI.
KAR vs LAH Pre-Toss LineUps:
KAR vs LAH Team Updates:
KAR Team Updates –
- Sharjeel Khan and James Vince will probably open the inning.
- Haider Ali will bat at the one-down position.
- Haider Ali was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Matthew Wade and Shoaib Malik will handle the middle-order batting.
- Imad Wasim will lead the Karachi Kings as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Karachi Kings.
- Imad Wasim will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Musa Khan and Mohammad Amir will lead the pace attack of his team.
LAH Team Updates –
- Fakhar Zaman and Mirza Tahir Baig will probably open the inning.
- Fakhar Zaman is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shai Hope will bat at the one-down position.
- Kamran Ghulam and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shaheen Afridi will lead the Lahore Qalandars as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket Keeping for Lahore Qalandars.
- Sikandar Raza will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Zaman-Khan and Shaheen Afridi will lead the pace attack of his team.
The Lahore Qalandars would be returning to the battlefield after taking a long week off from game action. Whereas the Kings are heading into this contest on a back-to-back gameday action, wherein they have only gone on to drop their 3rd game as well. Being low on morale and even spirit, we predict the Qalandars to register a dominant win over the Kings on Sunday.
Lahore Qalandars are favorites to beat Karachi Kings
KAR Key Players:
Given that Malik is showcasing just how he is aging like fine wine, the 41-year-old former Pakistani International will once again need to be at his best if the Kings want to register their first win of the PSL 2023 edition.
Imad Wasim –
The captain of the Karachi Kings will look to once again produce the same kind of performance at Match 6 if his team needs to register their first win against their name.
He has already scored big numbers in this tournament yet the fact that his failure to play well has often put Kings under more pressure, Ali’s performance will be crucial with the bat.
LAH Key Players:
Fakhar Zaman –
Given the nature of the upcoming venue, Zaman will be licking his fingers to once again counter-attack the opposition’s bowling unit from ball 1.
Zaman Khan –
Having seen that this right-arm pacer can prove to be a clutch bowler in the latter overs, his variations can fetch him wickets at the National Stadium of Karachi.
Shai Hope –
The West Indies International star got off to a good start of 19 runs in Match 1 yet failed to convert it into a big total. However, in match 8, he will be looking to rectify his mistakes.
KAR vs LAH Team Form:
KAR Team Form –
Kings are placed last in the point table after they have failed to register wins in any of their games in the tournament so far.
LAH Team Form –
The defending champions managed to outpace one of the most luxurious and dangerous batting lineups in the inaugural game. As a result of which, they emerged victorious in their only match in this competition.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
KAR vs LAH SQUAD:
Karachi Kings (KAR):
Sharjeel Khan, James Vince, Haider Ali, Matthew Wade(WK), Shoaib Malik, Imad Wasim(C), Irfan Khan, Aamer Yamin, Andrew Tye, Imran Tahir, Mohammad Amir, Muhammad Akhlaq(WK), Musa Khan, Mir Hamza, Qasim Akram, Tayyab Tahir, Adam Rossington(WK), Tabraiz Shamsi, Faisal Akram, Mohammad Umar, Akif Javed, Ben Cutting, James Fuller
Lahore Qalandars (LAH):
Fakhar Zaman, Mirza Tahir Baig, Shai Hope(WK), Kamran Ghulam, Sikandar Raza, Hussain Talat, David Wiese, Liam Dawson, Shaheen Afridi(C), Haris Rauf, Zaman- Khan, Abdullah Shafique, Jalat Khan, Shane Dadswell, Ahsan Bhatti, Kusal Mendis(WK), Sam Billings(WK), Jordan Cox(WK), Shawaiz Irfan(WK), Rashid-Khan, Dilbar Hussain, Ahmad Daniyal