KET vs WAS Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: KET vs WAS T20 Blast Prediction
Time: 27 August, 11:30 PM (IST)
Venue: St Lawrence Ground – canterbury, England
- Daniel Bell-Drummond hit four half centuries in the group stage of the tournament. He is an excellent choice for Kent Spitfires’ highest run scorer. Matt Milnes took 14 wickets in 11 games earlier in the competition, he is our tip for Kent Spitfires’ top wicket taker against Birmingham Bears.
- Sam Hain top scored for Birmingham Bears with 393 runs at 43.66 in the T20 Blast group stage. Hain is a good bet for Bears’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Danny Briggs’ left-arm spin is always a threat in limited overs cricket and he is our recommendation for Bear’s top wicket taker.
- The battle between Daniel Bell-Drummond with the bat and Danny Briggs with the ball may well decide this contest. We are backing Bell-Drummond to take the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There are plenty of runs on offer at The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence, Canterbury and we expect a competitive score to be 160+.
Kent Spitfires regularly batted first during the group stage and we expect them to choose to bat if they win the toss. Birmingham Bears will be more likely to choose to field.
L, W, W W, NR
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
W, W, L L, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
KET Team News:
The Spitfires are missing only Qais Ahmad from their successful side in the group stage. The Afghan spinner is now in St Kitts. They have a very strong batting line up with the top order combining the youth of Zak Crawley alongside the experienced Daniel Bell-Drummond and Joe Denly.
WAS Team News:
Alongside Brathwaite and Lintott, Birmingham Bears will also be without Kyle Mayers who played the final two group stage games. However, they have strength in depth in their squad and their replacements will certainly keep the side competitive in this match.
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: KET vs WAS T20 Blast Quarter Final Match Fantasy Team
There will be multiple changes in the teams of both sides from their last group stage games back in July. We expect Birmingham Bears to be competitive in all disciplines but feel that Kent Spitfires have too much quality with the bat. Our prediction is a home win.
KET Key Players:
The England player has lost his international place but that is good news for Kent who can benefit from his naturally attacking play.
The opener and replacement captain led from the front in the group stage and will be looking to build on his impressive figures in this game.
The old-timer continues to deliver across all formats. He has had another successful season at the age of 45.
WAS Key Players:
At 26 years of age, the time has come for Hain to kick on in his career. Four half-centuries in this competition shows that he is playing some of the best cricket of his career.
The South African born keeper-batsman had a very impressive Men’s Hundred tournament for Birmingham Phoenix, often playing in the finishing role with the bat.
The left arm spinner had a strong Men’s Hundred tournament for Southern Brave and took wickets in each of his last four games.
KET Team Form:
- Kent Spitfires lost their final group stage game to Sussex Sharks but they were already guaranteed their spot at the top of the group.
WAS Team Form:
- Bears completed the group stage with successive wins to sneak into the knockout stage of T20 Blast. They have blown hot and cold throughout the tournament.
Adam Hose, Robert Yates, Sam Hain, Will Rhodes(c), Ed Pollock, Michael Burgess(w), Chris Woakes, Tim Bresnan, Danny Briggs, Craig Miles, Jake Lintott, Chris Benjamin, Ethan Brookes, Matthew Lamb.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Lords Cricket Ground – London, England
Last FC Matches on this Ground:
1. England v New Zealand
NZ 378-10& 169-6
ENG 275-10 & 170-3
Pacer – 21
Spinner – 2
Rory Burns – 132R
Joe Root – 42R & 40R
Dominic Sibley – 69*R
Ollie Robinson – 4/75 & 3/26
Mark Wood – 3/81
James Anderson – 2/83
2. Middlesex v Hampshire
MID 172-10 & 101-10
HAM 208-10 & 66-3
Pacer – 33
Spinner – 0
3. Middlesex v Gloucestershire
MID 210-10 & 152-10
GLO 272-10 & 93-3
Pacer – 27
Spinner – 5
4. Middlesex v Surrey
SUR 154-10 & 130-10
MID 268-10 & 18-0
Pacer – 28
Spinner – 1
Rory Burns- 8R & 54R
Olie Pope – 22R & 32R
Pacer – 109
Spinner – 08
Players Form @Lords Cricket Ground – London, England & H2H Stats:
ENG @Lords Cricket Ground – London, England & H2H Against IND:
IND @Lords Cricket Ground – London, England & H2H Against ENG:
Player Form Sheet:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.