KHP vs NOR Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: KHP vs NOR T20 Match Prediction
Time: 12 October, 03:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
- Batting at number three and unbeaten on Monday, we are backing Kamran Ghulam to be Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s leading run scorer in this match.
- Imran Khan took 2-24 in the big win over Northern and has been a consistent wicket taker throughout the tournament. He is our pick for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s top wicket taker against Northern.
- Young keeper-batsman Rohail Nazir has impressed with the bat in recent games for Northern. He is our recommendation for Northern’s highest run scorer in this game.
Live Streaming: T20 Semi Final Match of KHP vs NOR will start at 03:30 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The match will be played at The Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. There were three totals under 118 on Monday with the majority of the bowlers finding control on the pitch.
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
L, W, W, L, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
KHP Team News:
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa may have won only two of their last five games, but the 2020 Champions finished top of the group stage and signed off with a total of 207-4 against Northern on Monday. They won the match by 92 runs, a margin of victory which would have been noticed by all the semi-finalists. The star against Northern was Kamran Ghulam who followed up his 46 against Southern on Sunday with an unbeaten 110 from 64 balls. All six bowlers used by Khyber took at least 1 wicket as Northern were bowled out for 115 from 18.4 overs.
NOR Team News:
- Northern must now eliminate all memories of Monday’s mammoth defeat ahead of this game. Indeed, earlier in the month they beat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by 14 runs back in Rawalpindi and they will have to focus on this. The performance on Monday was as unexpected as it was poor, prior to the game Northern had won three of their previous four matches. However, it looks like Haider Ali, who is in the UAE ahead of the T20 World Cup with Pakistan, has left a big hole in the side.
Who will win today match: KHP vs NOR T20 Match Fantasy Team
As much as Northern will tell themselves that they have forgotten about Monday’s game and the slate is clean, we think the wounds will still be pretty raw ahead of this match. We are predicting Northern to be knocked out in their second successive semi-final and Khyber to progress to their second successive final.
KHP Key Players:
- Mohammad Rizwan missed the last few games but was in top form before that, and for a while now. While he has scored runs in the tournament, he has looked a shadow of himself. Rizwan has scored 210 runs at an average of 30. He will be looking to play a big one tonight.
- Shaheen Afridi is a quality bowler and looks to attack and pick wickets. The left-armer has bagged 12 wickets in the 6 games he played in the tournament. He has rested well and would be fresh for this game. Despite playing less, he is joint 2nd in the list of top wicket-takers in the tournament.
- Sahibzada Farhan is a key top-order batter for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. With 368 runs from ten matches, he has had an excellent tournament until now.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’ star all-rounder Iftikhar Ahmed has had a tournament to remember. He has contributed with both bat and ball and that makes him a must-have pick. The experienced all-rounder starred with a cracking fifty and one wicket against the same opposition on Monday. Overall, he has produced 319 runs and four wickets from ten matches.
- Experienced right-arm pacer Imran Khan has been a consistent wicket-taker for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. He picked up two more wickets in the last match to take his overall tally to 15 wickets from ten matches.
- Asif Afridi is a handy left-arm spinner who can also bat. He has taken 12 wickets from ten matches until now.
- No.3 batsman Kamran Ghulam struck a fine century in the previous match against the same opposition. His 64-ball 110 helped Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to a very comfortable win. The onus will be on him to deliver with the bat once again.
NOR Key Players:
- Haider Ali is a top young talent who does his job well. He bats in the top 3, scores runs, and at pace. He started the tournament with a half-century (58*) and has continued the fine run to accumulate 317 runs. He was rested for the last game and would be coming in fresh for this game as he looks set for another big one.
- Mohammad Nawaz is a utility all-round player. He bowls his left-arm spin either in the powerplay or middle phases of the game and is looking for wickets. He has picked up 8 wickets in the tournament. He has played a key role with the bat as well, scoring 216 runs at an average of 54 and with a strike rate of 145.
- Attacking opening batsman Ali Imran got off to a quick start but failed to capitalise. However, he is still a valuable pick considering his potential at the top of the order. He has contributed 157 runs and one wicket from five matches.
- Haris Rauf is among the top wicket-takers for Pakistan and he will have a role to play in this game. He typically bowls at the death and has bagged 9 wickets in the 6 games he has played in the tournament. He will be a force to reckon with.
- Shadab Khan is one of the top Pakistani all-rounders in shorter format but he wasn’t at his best at the start of the tournament, however, in what is good news for his side, he did pick up some form before the recent rest. He has 94 runs and 4 wickets to his name.
- Sohail Tanvir has picked up 4 wickets in this tournament so far. He will be among the top fantasy picks for this match once again. He will be aiming for another successful outing here.
- Wicket-keeper batsman Rohail Nazir regained his lost touch with a quick cameo of 34 runs on Monday. He will be the lone keeper for this match
KHP Team Form:
- It was a one-sided victory for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, who beat Northern by a handsome margin of 92 runs. Batting first, they posted a big score of 207/4, riding on a brilliant unbeaten century from Kamran Ghulam. Ghulam slammed 110 runs off just 64 deliveries. Skipper Iftikhar Ahmed added the finishing touches to the innings, blasting an unbeaten 26-ball 54. The bowlers then wrapped things up rather easily, as Northern were skittled out for 115 runs.
NOR Team Form:
- Northern took the fourth spot. Interestingly, either side is tied on the same number of points, that is 12. However, it is the net run-rate that causes the difference of position on the table. Coincidentally, these two teams also played the final league stage match of the tournament.
Imad Wasim, Mohammad Nawaz, Salman Irshad, Shadab Khan, Sohail Akhtar, Rohail Nazir, Haris Rauf, Muhammad Musa, Nasir Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Zaman Khan, Asif Ali, Haider Ali, Umar Amin, Zeeshan Malik, Ali Imran.
Last 5 Match Performance:
Player Form Sheet:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.