KKR vs DC IPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: KKR vs DC IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 10 April, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
KKR vs DC Info:
Venkatesh Iyer hit 6 fours and 1 six in his unbeaten half-century against Mumbai Indians last time. He is our pick for KKR’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Umesh Yadav has taken the most wickets in the tournament so far and is well worth backing as KKR’s top wicket taker against Delhi Capitals.
Prithvi Shaw struck 61 runs from 34 balls against Lucknow Super Giants. He is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against KKR. Kuldeep Yadav has been impressive in the competition and should enjoy the surface in this clash. He is a strong choice for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this match.
Pat Cummins hit 4 fours and 6 sixes in his unbeaten 15 ball innings against Mumbai Indians. He is our prediction for the Player to Score the Most Sixes in this game.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be mostly sunny throughout the afternoon and early evening part of this game. Expect the temperature to stay above 30 degrees from the first to the last ball.
We have seen a mixture of spinners and top pace bowlers picking up the bulk of the wickets on this pitch so far. A par score will be in the region of 190-200
Although the humidity levels will not differ a great deal from innings to innings, the last four IPL games have been won by the team batting second. We predict that both skippers will choose to field first.
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
L L, W, L, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
Head to Head:
KKR vs DC H2H:
KKR vs DC Team News:
KKR Team News:
KKR handed a debut to Rasikh Salam in their win over Mumbai Indians, the medium fast bowler coming into the side at the expense of Shivam Mavi. They also left out New Zealand’s Tim Southee with Australia’s Pat Cummins his replacement. Such was the win against Mumbai, we expect KKR to be unchanged for this game.
DC Team News:
Rishabh Pant’s side made three changes ahead of their defeat to Lucknow Super Giants on Thursday. Out went New Zealand’s Tim Seifert, Mandeep Singh and Khaleel Ahmed with David Warner, Anrich Nortje and Sarfaraz Khan coming in. On paper this looks like their strongest side and we expect no changes ahead of this game.
1. Venkatesh Iyer
2. Ajinkya Rahane
3. Shreyas Iyer(C)
4. Sam Billings(WK)
5. Nitish Rana
6. Andre Russell
7. Sunil Narine
8. Pat Cummins
9. Umesh Yadav
10. Rasikh Salam
11. Varun Chakravarthy
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: J Buttler
3 Ings, 205 Run, 143 Ball, Average 102.50, SR 143.35
2: S Gill
3 Ings, 180 Run, 108 Ball, Average 60, SR 166.66
3: L Livingstone
4 Ings, 162 Run, 85 Ball, Average 40.50, SR 190.58
4: Q De Kock
4 Ings, 149 Run, 110 Ball, Average 37.25, SR 135.45
5: I Kishan
3 Ings, 149 Run, 112 Ball, Average 74.50, SR 133.03
1: U Yadav
4 Ings, 09 Wkts, 16 Over, 5.25 Eco, 9.33 Avg, 10.66 SR
2: Y Chahal
3 Ings, 07 Wkts, 12 Over, 5.25 Eco, 09 Avg, 10.28 SR
3: R Chahar
4 Ings, 07 Wkts, 16 Over, 6.31 Eco, 14.42 Avg, 13.71 SR
4: A Khan
4 Ings, 07 Wkts, 14.4 Over, 8.65 Eco, 18.14 Avg, 12.57 SR
5: K Yadav
3 Ings, 06 Wkts, 11.4 Over, 6.94 Eco, 13.50 Avg, 11.66 SR
Players H2H Battle:
A Finch against L Ngidi
23 balls 45 runs 02 out
A Finch against K Yadav
21 balls 23 runs 03 out
A Finch against A Nortje
20 balls 20 runs 01 out
A Russell against M Rahman
38 balls 64 runs 03 out
A Russell against S Thakur
17 balls 50 runs 02 out
A Russell against A Nortje
09 balls 16 runs 02 out
A Rahane against A Patel
26 balls 43 runs 01 out
A Rahane against K Yadav
21 balls 14 runs 02 out
N Rana against A Patel
21 balls 28 runs 02 out
N Rana against A Nortje
21 balls 22 runs 01 out
R Pantagainst S Narine
50 balls 55 runs 01 out
R Pant against A Russell
15 balls 34 runs 02 out
R Pant against T Southee
23 balls 29 runs 00 out
S Iyer against M Rahman
22 balls 26 runs 00 out
R Powell against S Narine
24 balls 13 runs 02 out
S Billings against M Marsh
16 balls 38 runs 00 out
P Shaw against S Narine
24 balls 40 runs 00 out
P Shaw against P Cummins
18 balls 26 runs 01 out
D Warner against A Russell
30 balls 50 runs 01 out
D Warner against S Narine
69 balls 125 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: KKR vs DC IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Kolkata Knight Riders are favorites to beat Delhi Capitals.
KKR vs DC Dream11 Prediction
KKR Key Players:
although he opened the batting and was still there at the end of the innings, Iyer was outscored by Pat Cummins at number 7. However, his 50 not-out from 41 balls was just as crucial to the team.
the Australian Test captain struck a 14-ball half-century, the joint fastest ever in the IPL, in his first appearance of the season on Wednesday. He also dismissed Ishan Kishan and Suryakumar Yadav.
although he only took 1 wicket against Mumbai Indians, it was the big scalp of opener Rohit Sharma. Yadav has an impressive economy rate of 5.25 so far in the IPL 2022.
DC Key Players:
the right handed opener was in impressive form against Lucknow Super Giants. He hit 9 fours and 2 sixes before being dismissed halfway through the eighth over.
the wrist spinner picked up the wickets of KL Rahul and Quinton de Kock in Delhi Capitals’ last match. He has already taken more wickets during this IPL season than in his last two combined.
the South African right arm pace bowler was very expensive on Thursday. He had to be removed from the attack after bowling two beamers but he is an excellent T20 bowler when he gets it right.
KKR Team Updates:
- Pat Cummins smashed 56 off 15 (the joint-fastest fifty, off 14 balls) in a scintillating, match-turning cameo that left Mumbai Indians stunned
- It was Cumminss final over in the first innings – worth 23 runs – which enabled MI to push towards a big score of 161/5 but Cummins arrived in the 14th over and absolutely dwarfed it with an effort that included four fours and six big sixes.
- With 3 wins out of the 4 so far played, Kolkata is standing at the 1st position in points table.
- Venkatesh Iyer and Ajinkya Rahane will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sam Billings and Nitish Rana will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umesh Yadav , Pat Cummins and Rasikh Salam will lead the pace attack of his team.
DC Team Updates:
- Batting has been a concern for Delhi Capitals with Players like R Powell not finishing the death overs on a high.
- With just 1 win in the last 3 games, DC is not having a good time so far.
- They will need to bring in their A Level game play and try to climb up the points table.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Prithvi Shaw gave good start to the team as he scored his first fifty of the season.
- Prithvi Shaw was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Rishabh Pant will bat at the one-down position.
- Rovman Powell and Sarfaraz Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Lalit Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mustafizur Rahman and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Venkatesh Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer(C), Sam Billings(WK), Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Umesh Yadav, Rasikh Salam, Varun Chakravarthy, Mohammad Nabi, Aaron Finch, Baba Indrajith, Rinku Singh, Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Aman Khan, Ramesh Kumar, Ashok Sharma, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Sheldon Jackson(WK), Chamika Karunaratne, Tim Southee, Shivam Mavi.
David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Rovman Powell, Sarfaraz Khan, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Anrich Nortje, Pravin Dubey, Mitchell Marsh, Tim Seifert(WK), Yash Dhull, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ripal Patel, Chetan Sakariya, Vicky Ostwal, Mandeep Singh, Ashwin Hebbar, Khaleel Ahmed, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction