KKR vs GT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 39th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-39 Prediction
Match: KKR vs GT Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 29 April, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India
Matches Played 02
KKR Won 01
GT Won 01
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, L, L, L
W, W, L, W, L
KKR vs GT Dream11 Prediction:
- Jason Roy has hit scores of 43, 61 and 56 so far this season and he is well worth backing as Kolkata Knight Riders’ highest run scorer against Gujarat Titans. Varun Chakravarthy has taken six wickets from his last three matches and he is our tip for Kolkata Knight Riders’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Shubman Gill has hit 284 runs in the competition and the opener is our pick for Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer against Kolkata Knight Riders. With the ball, Rashid Khan has taken 14 wickets in the 2023 IPL and we expect him to be Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker on Saturday.
- In what will be Rashid Khan’s 100th IPL appearance, we are backing him to take over 1.5 wickets.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Teams batting second at Eden Gardens have a 58% win record in the IPL and our prediction is that both captains will choose to field first if they win the toss.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for cloudy conditions on Saturday afternoon although it is unlikely to rain. The temperature will be in the mid 30s throughout the clash.
This will be the 82nd IPL game at Eden Gardens which normally offers something for the bowlers as well as the batters. A par score will be no higher than 175.
IPL Records and Stats at Eden Gardens – Kolkata
Total matches: 12
Matches won batting first: 05
Matches won bowling first: 07
Average 1st Inns scores: 155
Average 2nd Inns scores: 137
Highest total recorded:
201/5 (20 Ov) by PAK vs BAN
Lowest total recorded:
70/10 (15.4 Ov) by BAN vs NZ
Highest score chased:
162/4 (18.5 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest score defended:
186/5 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
KKR vs GT Team NEWS:
KKR Team News:
There was one change for Kolkata Knight Riders ahead of their win over Royal Challengers Bangalore on Wednesday. Out went Kulwant Khejroliya with Vaibhav Arora coming in. We expect to see the same XI take the field in this clash.
GT Team News:
Hardik Pandya announced an unchanged side ahead of Gujarat Titans’ victory over Mumbai Indians on Tuesday. With Rashid Khan and Mohammed Shami in great form with the ball and Shubman Gill in good form with the bat, we do not anticipate any changes in this clash.
2. N Jagadeesan(WK)
3. Venkatesh Iyer
4. Nitish Rana(C)
5. Andre Russell
6. Rinku Singh
7. Sunil Narine
8. David Wiese
9. Vaibhav Arora
10. Umesh Yadav
11. Varun Chakravarthy
1. Shubman Gill
2. W Saha(WK)
3. Hardik Pandya(C)
4. Vijay Shankar
5. David Miller
6. Abhinav Manohar
7. Rahul Tewatia
9. Mohammed Shami
10. Noor Ahmad
11. Mohit Sharma
Players H2H Battle:
R Tewatia against V Chakaravarthy
27 balls 20 runs 02 Dismissal
S Narine against Rashid Khan
03 balls 06 runs 02 Dismissal
S Narine against A Joseph
24 balls 21 runs 02 Dismissal
S Thakur against R Khan
05 balls 02 runs 02 Dismissal
O Smith against S Narine
12 balls 11 runs 02 Dismissal
A Russell against A Joseph
15 balls 27 runs 02 Dismissal
A Russell against O Smith
22 balls 37 runs 02 Dismissal
N Rana against H Pandya
21 ball 30 runs 02 Dismissal
M Wade against A Russell
21 balls 41 runs 02 Dismissal
H Pandya against T Southee
27 balls 36 runs 02 Dismissal
J Roy against H Pandya
28 balls 46 run 02 Dismissal
J Roy against R Khan
25 balls 35 run 01 Dismissal
V Iyer against A Joseph
11 ball 13 runs 01 Dismissal
V Iyer against R Khan
17 balls 24 run 01 Dismissal
D Miller against A Russell
18 balls 26 run 01 Dismissal
R Singh against Y Dayal
09 ball 35 runs 01 Dismissal
KKR vs GT Team Combo:
KKR Team Info –
- KKR won their last game against RCB on the back of some brilliant batting performances from Nitish Rana and Jason Roy.
- Jason Roy and Narayan Jagadeesan will probably open the inning.
- Venkatesh Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Nitish Rana and Andre Russell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nitish Rana will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Narayan Jagadeesan will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Varun Chakravarthy is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Umesh Yadav and Vaibhav Arora will lead the pace attack of his team.
GT Team Info –
- Gujarat Titans won their last game against Mumbai Indians team and will be looking to continue the same momentum.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at the one-down position.
- Vijay Shankar and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohit Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
This should be an excellent contest with Kolkata Knight Riders looking to make it two wins in a row. With Jason Roy playing excellent attacking innings, he will be a key player and the longer he is at the crease the better chance Kolkata Knight Riders will have of winning the game. However, Gujarat Titans are a very strong team in all departments and we are backing them to get the victory in this match.
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 100% chance to win this match
Gujarat Titans have a 00% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
The English opener has top scored for Kolkata Knight Riders in all of his three appearances since being called up to the side.
The skipper has hit 229 runs across the tournament including 48 runs from 21 balls against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
The spinner took crucial middle order wickets on Wednesday. He dismissed Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror and Dinesh Karthik.
KKR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Mandeep Singh, Litton Das, Anukul Roy, Suyash Sharma, Kulwant Khejroliya
Anukul Roy is able to contribute with bat and ball and could make a big impact if called upon. Sharma has taken five wickets from the last three games and was used as the impact player against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
With an average of 40.57 from his seven innings in the IPL 2023, it has been another successful competition for the stylish right-handed batter.
The right-arm pace bowler was the most accurate of any on both sides in the win over Mumbai Indians. He conceded only 18 runs from his four overs.
No bowler has taken more wickets in the tournament than the Afghanistan spinner and he is averaging a dismissal every 12 balls.
GT Possible Impact Players Substitute
Josh Little, Dasun Shanaka, R Sai Kishore, KS Bharat, Shivam Mavi
Josh Little came into the team as a substitute in the last game and the Irish bowler is very accurate with his lines and length. Dasun Shanaka is a very powerful limited overs batter.
KKR vs GT Team Forms:
KKR Team Form:
Kolkata Knight Riders had lost four successive matches before they beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by 21 runs on Wednesday.
GT Team Form:
The Titans have played well throughout this campaign and have won three of their last four matches ahead of this game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Squad:
Jason Roy, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana(C), Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Sunil Narine, David Wiese, Vaibhav Arora, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Lockie Ferguson, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Aarya Desai, Shardul Thakur, Kulwant Khejroliya, Liton Das(WK), Mandeep-Singh, Suyash Sharma, Tim Southee, Harshit Rana
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Abhinav Manohar, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Urvil Patel, Jayant Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Sai Sudharsan, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Dasun Shanaka, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Joshua Little, Darshan Nalkande