KKR vs GT Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: KKR vs GT IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 23 April, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
- Shreyas Iyer struck 85 runs from 51 balls in the last game and is our tip for KKR’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Umesh Yadav has 10 wickets so far in the tournament and is a strong choice for KKR’s top wicket taker against Gujarat Titans.
- Shubman Gill has hit two half-centuries in the 2022 IPL and we expect him to be Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this game. Lockie Ferguson has taken 8 wickets from six matches and we are backing the New Zealander to be Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against KKR.
- Andre Russell has hit 16 sixes in the competition so far and we predict that he will hit the Most Sixes in This Game.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humidity will not be as much of a factor in this game with the levels not changing between innings. The temperature will be above 30 degrees throughout.
Left-arm pace bowlers had the most success on this pitch in Thursday’s game and we expect fast bowlers to enjoy the surface again in this match. Expect a par score to be no higher than 170.
The team chasing, Chennai Super Kings, won the last game at the DY Patil Stadium. We predict that the skippers on both sides will choose to field first if they win the toss.
L, L, L, W, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
W, W, L, W, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
KKR Team News:
Shreyas Iyer led out a team with one change ahead of their game against Rajasthan Royals with Shivam Mavi coming in for Aman Khan. Four players made ducks in the defeat on Monday and KKR will require a much stronger team batting display in this match.
GT Team News:
There were two changes for the Titans ahead of their 3 wicket win over CSK on Sunday. Skipper Hardik Pandya missed out with a groin injury and should return for this match. Australia’s Matthew Wade was left out and we expect Wriddhiman Saha to retain his place at the top of the order as the keeper-batter.
KKR vs GT Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
*Till Match 33
1: Jos Buttler
06 Ings, 375 Run, 239 Ball, Average 75, SR 156.90
2: K L Rahul
07 Ings, 265 Run, 187 Ball, Average 44.17, SR 141.71
3: F du Plessis
07 Ings, 250 Run, 189 Ball, Average 35.71, SR 132.27
4: S Iyer
07 Ings, 236 Run, 159 Ball, Average 39.33, SR 148.42
5: H Pandya
05 Ings, 228 Run, 167 Ball, Average 76, SR 136.52
1: Y Chahal
06 Ings, 17 Wkts, 24 Over, 7.33 Eco, 10.35 Avg, 8.47SR
2: K Yadav
06 Ings, 13 Wkts, 23.4 Over, 7.85 Eco, 14.30 Avg, 10.92 SR
3: T Natarajan
06 Ings, 12 Wkts, 24 Over, 8.66 Eco, 17.33 Avg, 12 SR
4: A Khan
07 Ings, 11 Wkts, 26.4 Over, 8.28 Eco, 20.09 Avg, 14.54 SR
5: W Hasaranga
07 Ings, 11 Wkts, 25 Over, 8.60 Eco, 19.54 Avg, 13.63 SR
Players H2H Battle:
M Wade against A Russell
21 balls 41 runs 02 out
M Wade against T Southee
22 balls 23 runs 01 out
S Iyer against R Khan
70 balls 67 runs 02 out
S Iyer against V Shankar
11 balls 13 runs 01 out
S Iyer against R Tewatia
17 balls 21 runs 01 out
N Rana against H Pandya
21 balls 30 runs 02 out
N Rana against R Khan
58 balls 69 runs 01 out
N Rana against R Tewatia
18 balls 22 runs 01 out
A Finch against M Shami
27 balls 29 runs 01 out
A Finch against R Khan
29 balls 39 runs 01 out
A Russell against H Pandya
17 balls 27 runs 01 out
A Russellagainst M Shami
26 balls 74 runs 01 out
A Rahane against H Pandya
12 balls 18 runs 01 out
A Rahane against R Khan
34 balls 41 runs 01 out
H Pandya against A Russell
06 balls 05 runs 01 out
H Pandya against S Narine
22 balls 39 runs 00 out
H Pandya against P Cummins
20 balls 49 runs 00 out
R Gurbaz against A Russell
04 balls 10 runs 02 out
R Gurbaz against C Karunaratne
09 balls 18 runs 01 out
S Yadavagainst D Bravo
28 balls 42 runs 01 out
V Shankar against S Narine
11 balls 17 runs 01 out
D Milleragainst A Russell
11 balls 14 runs 01 out
D Milleragainst P Cummins
13 balls 14 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: KKR vs GT IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Gujarat Titans were saved by incredible hitting from David Miller and Rashid Khan in their last game. However, they will need far more runs from across the top order if they are to continue their good form against KKR.
Kolkata Knight Riders are favorites to beat Gujarat Titans at odds
KKR Key Players:
The skipper hit 7 fours and 4 sixes in his innings against Rajasthan Royals. His score of 85 is his best knock of the 2022 IPL so far.
The right-handed opener made 58 runs from 28 balls on Monday, hitting 11 boundaries. The innings was Finch’s highest score in the IPL since 2017.
The pace bowler has gone wicketless in his last two games but will have benefited from five days of rest ahead of this clash.
GT Key Players:
The young opener had two excellent innings earlier on in the tournament but has struggled in the last three games. He is due another big score in this match.
The South African had a game to remember against CSK and walked away with the Player of the Match Award. He hit 94 not out from 51 balls to win the match.
The New Zealand pace bowler has taken 0-46 in two games this season and also finished wicketless in another. However, when he gets it right he is unplayable and we expect to see him enjoy this pitch.
KKR Team Updates:
- Kolkata would be disappointed with the way things have gone for them so far.
- They lost their last game against Rajasthan Royals by just 7 runs despite putting a great show with the bat.
- With just 3 wins from 7 games, they are standing at 7th position in points table.
- Sunil Narine and Aaron Finch will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shreyas Iyer was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nitish Rana and Andre Russell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Andre Russell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match as he missed on a well deserved 100.
- Sheldon Jackson will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umesh Yadav and Pat Cummins will lead the pace attack of his team.
GT Team Updates:
- Gujrat would be quite happy with their overall performance so far.
- They have won 5 games out of the 6 and are standing at the 1st position in points table.
- Hardik Pandya missed the last game due to fitness issues , he is likely to be back in this game.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at the one-down position. Vijay Shanka might lose his position after poor performances.
- Vijay Shankar and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Miller was the hero with the bat in last game for Gujrat, he won the match for them against CSK team.
- Rashid-Khan will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Shami and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Sunil Narine, Aaron Finch, Shreyas Iyer(C), Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Venkatesh Iyer, Sheldon Jackson(WK), Pat Cummins, Shivam Mavi, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Mohammad Nabi, Baba Indrajith, Rinku Singh, Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Ramesh Kumar, Ajinkya Rahane, Ashok Sharma, Harshit Rana, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Sam Billings(WK), Chamika Karunaratne, Tim Southee, Aman Khan.
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya, David Miller, Abhinav Manohar, Rahul Tewatia, Alzarri Joseph, Rashid-Khan(C), Lockie Ferguson, Yash Dayal, Mohammed Shami, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Jayant Yadav, Dominic Drakes, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Sai Sudharsan, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Varun Aaron, Darshan Nalkande.