KKR vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 68th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-68 Prediction
Match: KKR vs LSG Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 20 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India
Matches Played 02
KKR Won 00
LSG Won 02
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, W, L
W, W, L, N, L
✅✅❌ — ❌
KKR vs LSG Dream11 Prediction:
- Rinku Singh hit his third half-century of the 2023 IPL in the last game and the left-hander is our tip for Kolkata Knight Riders’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Varun Chakravarthy has been very impressive in this campaign and he is our pick for Kolkata Knight Riders’ top wicket taker against Chennai Super Kings.
- Quinton de Kock has hit over 9000 T20 runs and we expect the opener to be Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer in this game. Ravi Bishnoi will enjoy the spin friendly conditions and he is a strong choice for Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker on Saturday evening.
- We expect Ravi Bishnoi to get plenty of turn from this wicket and we are backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in the clash.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
With the humidity levels forecast to increase as the game progresses, we predict that both skippers will want to field first on Saturday evening.
Weather & Pitch Report:
After a warm and sunny day in Kolkata, it will be clear skies but extremely humid on Saturday evening. The humidity levels could reach up to 90% by the end of the game.
We saw plenty of turn on this pitch in the last match with Yuzvendra Chahal taking four wickets. We expect the spinners to enjoy themselves in this game.
IPL Records and Stats at Eden Gardens
Total matches: 12
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 07
Average 1st Inns scores: 155
Average 2nd Inns scores: 137
Highest total recorded
201/5 (20 Ov) by PAK vs BAN
Lowest total recorded
70/10 (15.4 Ov) by BAN vs NZ
Highest score chased
162/4 (18.5 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest score defended
186/5 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
KKR Team News:
Anukul Roy was the only player to lose his place in the Kolkata Knight Riders XI ahead of their win over Chennai Super Kings in Match 61. In Roy’s place came Vaibhav Arora and we expect to see the same team selected ahead of this must-win game.
LSG Team News:
In spite of having a fully fit squad, Lucknow Super Giants still made changes to their team ahead of their impressive win over Mumbai Indians on Tuesday. Avesh Khan and Kyle Mayers were both left out with Deepak Hooda and Naveen-ul-Haq coming into the side.
2. Jason Roy
3. Nitish Rana(C)
4. Andre Russell
5. Rinku Singh
6. Shardul Thakur
7. Sunil Narine
8. Vaibhav Arora
9. Harshit Rana
10. Suyash Sharma
11. V Chakravarthy
1.Q de Kock(WK)
2. Deepak Hooda
3. Prerak Mankad
4. Krunal Pandya(C)
5. Marcus Stoinis
6. N Pooran(WK)
7. Ayush Badoni
8. Swapnil Singh
9. Ravi Bishnoi
11. Mohsin Khan
Q de Kock against S Narine
40 balls 35 runs 03 Dismissal
Q de Kock against S Thakur
28 balls 42 runs 02 Dismissal
Q de Kock against A Russell
73 balls 164 runs 01 Dismissal
N Pooran against S Narine
50 balls 59 runs 03 Dismissal
N Pooran against V Chakravarthy
20 balls 28 runs 02 Dismissal
N Pooran against A Russell
41 balls 58 runs 02 Dismissal
J Roy against R Shepherd
09 balls 22 runs 02 Dismissal
M Stoinis against S Thakur
13 balls 20 runs 02 Dismissal
D Hooda against S Thakur
22 balls 28 runs 02 Dismissal
K Pandya against A Russell
24 balls 34 runs 02 Dismissal
K Pandya against S Thakur
20 ball 23 runs 01 Dismissal
K Mayers against S Narine
23 balls 21 runs 01 Dismissal
V Iyer against R Bishnoi
13 balls 12 runs 01 Dismissal
V Iyer against R Shepherd
16 balls 27 runs 01 Dismissal
N Rana against M Stoinis
36 ball 57 runs 01 Dismissal
N Rana against A Khan
19 balls 24 runs 01 Dismissal
KKR Team Info –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Nitish Rana will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nitish Rana is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Andre Russell and Rinku Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rinku Singh was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nitish Rana will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Varun Chakravarthy and Suyash Sharma will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshit Rana and Vaibhav Arora will lead the pace attack of his team.
LSG Team Info –
- Quinton de Kock and Deepak Hooda will probably open the inning.
- Prerak Mankad will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Krunal Pandya and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marcus Stoinis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Krunal Pandya will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Naveen-ul-Haq and Mohsin Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
This should be an excellent contest between two talented teams who come into this game in strong form. On their day, Kolkata Knight Riders can beat anyone and we expect them to give Lucknow Super Giants a very good game. However, Lucknow Super Giants have a bowling attack suited to the conditions in Kolkata and also have some batters in very good form. We are backing Lucknow Super Giants to win.
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 86% chance to win this match
Lucknow Super Giants have a 14% chance to win this match
the 25 year old has caught the eye with some brilliant batting this season and he took the Player of the Match Award in the win over Chennai Super Kings.
the experienced skipper has scored over 400 runs in this year’s competition and top scored for Kolkata with 57 in the last game.
the spinner picked up the key wickets of Ruturaj Gaikwaf and Ajinkya Rahane in the last game. He is one dismissal away from bringing up his first 20-wicket IPL campaign.
KKR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Anukul Roy, Narayan Jagadeesan, Umesh Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Suyash Sharma
Young leg-spinner Sharma has impressed in IPL 2023 season and would be a strong choice to come into the team when fielding. Jagadeesan is a talented batter with a top score of 36 in this campaign.
Quinton de Kock
the South African keeper-batter has the ability to win a game on his own and has a top score of 70 from three innings in this year’s IPL.
the Australian all-rounder is starting to get the recognition his performances merit and he was awarded Player of the Match after hitting 89 not out from 47 balls in the last game.
the 22 year old spinner had failed to take a wicket in his two previous matches but responded by dismissing Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan when both were well set on Tuesday.
LSG Possible Impact Players Substitute
Yash Thakur, K Gowtham, Daniel Sams, Yudhvir Singh, Kyle Mayers
Thakur took two wickets as an impact sub in the last game and we expect him to get an opportunity again. Gowtham is a useful all-rounder who can contribute in both innings if required
KKR Team Form:
The Knight Riders are one of the form teams in the tournament with three wins from their last four matches but they may have left their run a little too late.
LSG Team Form:
Lucknow Super Giants are targeting their third win in a row in this match. They produced a brilliant display to beat Mumbai Indians in their last game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Squad:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Jason Roy, Nitish Rana(C), Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Shardul Thakur, Sunil Narine, Vaibhav Arora, Harshit Rana, Suyash Sharma, Varun Chakravarthy, Umesh Yadav, Venkatesh Iyer, Lockie Ferguson, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Aarya Desai, Johnson Charles(WK), David Wiese, Tim Southee, Mandeep-Singh, Kulwant Khejroliya.
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Squad:
Quinton de Kock(WK), Deepak Hooda, Prerak Mankad, Krunal Pandya(C), Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Ayush Badoni, Swapnil Singh, Ravi Bishnoi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mohsin Khan, Daniel Sams, Kyle Mayers, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Krishnappa Gowtham, Yash Thakur, Suryansh Shedge, Mark Wood, Karan Sharma, Amit Mishra, Romario Shepherd, Avesh Khan, Karun Nair, Arpit Guleria, Manan Vohra.