KKR vs LSG Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: KKR vs LSG IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 18 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
KKR vs LSG Info:
- Andre Russell has been in fine form over the last few matches but Shreyas Iyer has been KKR’s most consistent batter this season. Iyer is our tip for KKR’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Andre Russell has taken seven wickets from his last three games and we expect him to be KKR’s top wicket taker against Lucknow Super Giants.
- KL Rahul has hit two centuries and two half-centuries so far in this year’s tournament. He is our tip for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer against KKR. Avesh Khan has dismissed six batters in his last three appearances and is a strong choice for Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- With 32 sixes to his name so far in the 2022 IPL, Andre Russell is second only to Jos Buttler in the six hitting charts. Russell is our prediction for the Player To Hit The Most Sixes in Match 66.
KKR vs LSG Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies and rising humidity levels over the duration of the game. The temperature will be around 30 degrees throughout.
Pace bowlers have been enjoying the surface in Navi Mumbai over recent games although Liam Livingstone recorded figures of 3-27 on Monday. We expect a par score to be 155-165.
The last four games at the DY Patil Stadium have seen the toss winning captain choose to field first. We predict that both skippers will want to insert the opposition to bat if they win the toss ahead of this match.
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
L, L, W, W, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
Head to Head:
KKR vs LSG H2H:
KKR vs LSG Team News:
KKR Team News:
Shreyas Iyer’s side made two changes to their XI ahead of their victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad at the MCA International Stadium, Pune on Sunday. Pat Cummins, who has returned to Australia, and Sheldon Jackson were both replaced by Umesh Yadav and England’s Sam Billings.
LSG Team News:
There was one change for Lucknow Super Giants as they attempted to shrug off their defeat to Gujarat Titans against Rajasthan Royals at the Brabourne Stadium on Sunday. In came spinner Ravi Bishnoi with Karan Sharma missing out. Bishnoi impressed and we do not expect any changes ahead of this match.
KKR vs LSG Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
S Billings against A Tye
34 balls 44 runs 04 out
S Billings against J Holder
20 balls 29 runs 01 out
E Lewis against S Narine
56 balls 49 runs 04 out
E Lewis against A Russell
26 balls 32 runs 03 out
E Lewis against M Nabi
40 balls 44 runs 02 out
S Narine against J Holder
13 balls 16 runs 02 out
S Narine against K Gowtham
17 balls 49 runs 01 out
M Stoinis against S Mavi
15 balls 24 runs 02 out
N Rana against A Khan
17 balls 09 runs 02 out
N Rana against M Stoinis
36 balls 57 runs 01 out
A Rahane against K Pandya
21 balls 18 runs 02 out
A Rahaneagainst S Nadeem
21 balls 35 runs 02 out
Q de Kock against S Narine
34 balls 28 runs 02 out
Q de Kock against A Russell
51 balls 111 runs 01 out
KL Rahul against S Narine
46 balls 71 runs 02 out
KL Rahul against T Southee
75 balls 103 runs 02 out
KL Rahul against P Cummins
39 balls 58 runs 01 out
S Iyer against D Chameera
33 balls 51 runs 01 out
S Iyer against K Pandya
40 balls 36 runs 01 out
S Iyeragainst J Holder
24 balls 37 runs 01 out
A Finch against D Chameera
27 balls 35 runs 01 out
V Iyeragainst J Holder
14 balls 19 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: KKR vs LSG IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Lucknow Super Giants are favourites to beat Kolkata Knight Riders.
KKR Key Players:
The skipper has clocked up 351 runs so far in the competition and passed 50 on two occasions. He is capable of more big scores and will be looking to add to his tally in this fixture.
The West Indian all-rounder has been in excellent form in his last three games. He has recorded bowling figures of 2-22, 2-22 and 3-22 whilst hitting two scores of 40+.
The Indian right arm pace bowler was back to his best on his return to the team. He finished with figures of 1-19 from 4 overs and dismissed the talented Aiden Markram.
LSG Key Players:
The skipper is averaging 45.90 from 12 innings in the 2022 IPL. He has scored 39 fours and 20 sixes so far with a top score of 103 not-out.
The 27 year old all-rounder top scored for Lucknow Super Giants in the defeat against Rajasthan Royals. He hit 59 runs from 39 balls.
The right arm pace bowler conceded only 17 runs from his 3 overs in the last game. He also picked up the key wicket of tournament leading run scorer Jos Buttler.
KKR vs LSG Team Info:
KKR Team Updates:
- Things have not gone well for Kolkata this season but they must be happy with their last couple of matches performances.
- They have won 6 games out of the 13 that they played and must win the next match by a huge margin in order to qualify and also wait for others results.
- Andre Russel has been the standout performer for them , he has more than 900+ fantasy points.
- Venkatesh Iyer and Baba Indrajith will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Nitish Rana and Sam Billings will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Baba Indrajith will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umesh Yadav and Tim Southee will lead the pace attack of his team.
SRH Team Updates:
- With 2 back to back loses in their last 2 matches, LSG must be disappointed as they missed a well deserved chance to finish in top 2.
- However they still have a chance if they finish their next game a by good margin win.
- KL Rahul must find his form back as he failed to perform in last few matches.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Lokesh Rahul is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Deepak Hooda was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Krunal Pandya and Ayush Badoni will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Mohsin Khan will lead his teams pace attack.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Venkatesh Iyer, Baba Indrajith(WK), Shreyas Iyer(C), Nitish Rana, Sam Billings(WK), Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Sunil Narine, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Ajinkya Rahane, Mohammad Nabi, Shivam Mavi, Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Ramesh Kumar, Ashok Sharma, Aaron Finch, Chamika Karunaratne, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Sheldon Jackson(WK), Aman Khan, Harshit Rana.
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Ayush Badoni, Marcus Stoinis, Jason Holder, Mohsin Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Dushmantha Chameera, Avesh Khan, Kyle Mayers, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Karan Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Yadav, Evin Lewis, Manish Pandey, Krishnappa Gowtham, Andrew Tye.