KKR vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 53rd IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-53 Prediction
Match: KKR vs PBKS Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 08 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India
Matches Played 31
KKR Won 09
PBKS Won 08
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, L, L
L, W, L, W, L
KKR vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction:
- Rinku Singh has hit 316 runs in the 2023 IPL and the 25 year old left-hander is our tip for Kolkata Knight Riders’ highest run scorer against Punjab Kings. Varun Chakravarthy has 14 wickets in this campaign and the spinner is a strong choice for Kolkata Knight Riders’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Liam Livingstone hit 82 not out from 42 balls in Match 46 and he is well worth backing as Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer against Kolkata Knight Riders. Arshdeep Singh has 16 wickets in this year’s competition and the opening bowler is our pick for Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Arshdeep Singh has been remarkably consistent at picking up wickets and we suggest choosing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
All of the matches at Eden Gardens in this year’s IPL have seen the toss winning captain choose to field first. We predict that both teams will want to field first in this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for partly cloudy conditions at the start of the game before clear skies into the evening. The humidity levels will increase a great deal in the second innings of the match.
There will be good pace in this wicket and it will make for a strong batting surface. We expect a par score to be in the region of 200.
IPL Records and Stats at Eden Gardens
Total matches: 12
Matches won batting first: 05
Matches won bowling first: 07
Average 1st Inns scores: 155
Average 2nd Inns scores: 137
Highest total recorded:
201/5 (20 Ov) by PAK vs BAN
Lowest total recorded:
70/10 (15.4 Ov) by BAN vs NZ
Highest score chased:
162/4 (18.5 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest score defended:
186/5 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
KKR vs PBKS Team NEWS:
KKR Team News:
England opener Jason Roy returned to the Kolkata Knight Riders XI for the win over Sunrisers Hyderabad as one of two changes. Out went David Wiese and Narayan Jagadeesan with Vaibhav Arora joining Roy in the team. No new injuries have been reported for the side.
PBKS Team News:
Shikhar Dhawan announced three changes to Punjab Kings’ line-up ahead of their defeat to Mumbai Indians with Prabhsimran Singh, Rishi Dhawan and Matthew Short coming in for Atharva Taide, Kagiso Rabada and Sikandar Raza.
2. Jason Roy
3. Venkatesh Iyer
4. Nitish Rana(C)
5. Rinku Singh
6. Andre Russell
7. Sunil Narine
8. Shardul Thakur
9. Vaibhav Arora
10. Harshit Rana
11. V Chakravarthy
2. Shikhar Dhawan(C)
3. Matthew Short
4. Liam Livingstone
5. Jitesh Sharma(WK)
6. Sam Curran
7. Shahrukh Khan
8. Harpreet Brar
9. Rishi Dhawan
10. Rahul Chahar
11. Arshdeep Singh
Players H2H Battle:
S Dhawan against S Thakur
51 balls 79 runs 03 Dismissal
S Dhawan against L Ferguson
60 balls 70 runs 03 Dismissal
S Dhawan against T Southee
37 balls 44 runs 02 Dismissal
A Russell against S Curran
15 balls 30 runs 02 Dismissal
A Russell against K Rabada
37 balls 74 runs 01 Dismissal
L Livingstone against L Ferguson
07 balls 09 runs 02 Dismissal
B Rajapaksa against L Ferguson
13 balls 24 runs 02 Dismissal
N Rana against R Chahar
19 balls 25 runs 02 Dismissal
N Rana against A Singh
06 balls 13 runs 01 Dismissal
R Gurbaz against S Raza
30 balls 45 runs 00 Dismissal
J Roy against K Rabada
30 ball 36 runs 01 Dismissal
S Thakur against A Singh
04 balls 03 runs 01 Dismissal
S Narine against A Singh
08 balls 10 runs 01 Dismissal
S Curran against S Narine
18 balls 37 runs 01 Dismissal
S Curranagainst L Ferguson
08 balls 10 runs 01 Dismissal
V Iyer against A Singh
09 balls 08 runs 01 Dismissal
V Iyer against K Rabada
11 balls 14 runs 01 Dismissal
KKR vs PBKS Team Combo:
KKR Team Info –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Venkatesh Iyer will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nitish Rana and Rinku Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rinku Singh is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nitish Rana will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshit Rana and Vaibhav Arora will lead the pace attack of his team.
PBKS Team Info –
- Prabhsimran Singh and Shikhar Dhawan will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Short will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Liam Livingstone and Jitesh Sharma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Prabhsimran Singh will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Liam Livingstone and Matthew Short will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
A win for Kolkata Knight Riders will see them firmly in the mix of the teams chasing that fourth play-off spot whereas a victory for Punjab Kings would put them in the top four positions. Neither team comes into this game with particularly good form but we think that Kolkata Knight Riders’ extraordinary victory last Thursday will do wonders for their confidence. They have won some big moments in this campaign and we are backing Kolkata Knight Riders to win this match.
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 80% chance to win this match
Punjab Kings have a 20% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
with an average of two sixes per innings in the IPL 2023, the left-hander has added to his reputation this year with some fine innings with high strike-rates.
the attacking English opener hit four fours in his first game back with the team. He has impressed in this year’s IPL after being signed after the start of the competition.
as the eighth leading wicket taker in the tournament, it has been a successful campaign for the spinner. He conceded only three runs from the final over of the game last Thursday.
KKR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Suyash Sharma, Anukul Roy, Narayan Jagadeesan, Lockie Ferguson, Kulwant Khejroliya
24 year old left-arm spinner Anukul Roy was used as an impact player in the last game and took 1-26. Narayan Jagadeesan is a powerful batter and has already played in six IPL matches this season.
although the skipper has an excellent IPL record, since coming back from injury in this campaign he is yet to hit a score over 30. He will be keen to contribute in this match.
the English batting all-rounder has bettered his previous score in every game of the tournament and hit 11 boundaries in the last game.
the left-arm swing bowler conceded 66 runs against Mumbai Indians but still picked up a wicket and is yet to go wicketless in this campaign.
PBKS Possible Impact Players Substitute
Nathan Ellis, Sikandar Raza, Atharva Taide, Mohit Rathee, Shivam Singh
With only three overseas players in the XI, there is an opportunity for the bowler Ellis to be used as the impact player or the all-rounder Sikandar Raza.
KKR vs PBKS Team Forms:
KKR Team Form:
Kolkata Knight Riders have won two of their last three games and still have a chance of making the top four positions if they finish strongly.
PBKS Team Form:
Punjab Kings have lost three of their last five and two of their last three but are only three points behind second place.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Squad:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana(C), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Vaibhav Arora, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakravarthy, Suyash Sharma, Kulwant Khejroliya, Lockie Ferguson, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Aarya Desai, Johnson Charles(WK), David Wiese, Tim Southee, Mandeep-Singh, Umesh Yadav
Punjab Kings (PBKS) Squad:
Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Shikhar Dhawan(C), Matthew Short, Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma(WK), Sam Curran, Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Rishi Dhawan, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Nathan Ellis, Shivam Singh, Mohit Rathee, Atharva Taide, Sikandar Raza, Baltej Singh, Vidwath Kaverappa, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Harpreet Singh, Kagiso Rabada, Gurnoor Brar Singh