KKR vs RCB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 9th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-9 Prediction
Match: KKR vs RCB Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 06 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India.
Matches Played 31
KKR Won 17
RCB Won 14
No Result/Tie 00
L, L, W, W, L
W, L, W, W, L
KKR vs RCB Dream11 Info:
- Venkatesh Iyer hit 34 in Match 2 and the top order batter has performed well in previous IPL seasons. He is our pick for Kolkata Knight Riders’ highest run scorer against Royal Challengers Bangalore. Tim Southee had his best IPL campaign last year and took two wickets against Punjab Kings. He is a strong choice for Kollkata Knight Riders’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Virat Kohli went past 6700 IPL runs in his first innings of this tournament and the opener is well worth backing as Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer against Kolkata Knight Riders. Mohammed Siraj took 1-21 on Sunday and the pace bowler is our tip for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker in this match.
- With 82 not out from 49 balls in Match 5, we recommend choosing Virat Kohli to hit over 31.5 runs in this game.
KKR vs RCB Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Both teams won the toss ahead of their opening matches and chose to field first. We predict that they will both want to bat second and will do so if they win the toss in this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There may be some clouds in the early parts of the match before clear skies take over in the evening. The temperature is forecast to drop from 31 degrees to 29 degrees during the game.
This venue has not been one of the highest scoring pitches in the IPL over recent seasons. We expect turn from the surface and a par score of 165-170.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 79
Matches won batting first: 32
Matches won bowling first: 47
Average 1st Inns scores: 161
KKR vs RCB Team NEWS:
KKR Team News:
It was already known that captain Shreyas Iyer would miss many games of this campaign with a back injury but it has now been confirmed that he will miss the entire IPL 2023. Shakib Al Hasan has also decided that he will not join up with the side across this competition.
RCB Team News:
There will be at least one change for Royal Challengers Bangalore with Reece Topley set to miss this match after dislocating his shoulder in the win over Mumbai Indians. We expect the rest of the team to be selected for the second successive game
3. A S Roy
4. Nitish Rana(C)
5. Rinku Singh
6. Andre Russell
7. Shardul Thakur
8. Sunil Narine
9. Tim Southee
10. Umesh Yadav
11. V Chakravarthy
1.Faf du Plessis(C)
2. Virat Kohli
3. Dinesh Karthik(WK)
4. Glenn Maxwell
5. Michael Bracewell
6. Shahbaz Ahmed
7. Karn Sharma
8. Harshal Patel
9. Akash Deep
10. Reece Topley
11. Mohammed Siraj
KKR vs RCB Team Combo:
KKR Team Info –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Mandeep-Singh will probably open the inning.
- Anukul Sudhakar Roy will bat at the one-down position.
- Nitish Rana and Rinku Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nitish Rana will lead the KKR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for KKR .
- Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tim Southee and Umesh Yadav will lead the pace attack of his team.
RCB Team Info –
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Dinesh Karthik will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Michael Bracewell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the RCB as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB.
- Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
Most cricket pundits are expecting a one-sided game in Kolkata with Royal Challengers Bangalore having a much stronger squad. The Knight Riders may yet come good in this campaign but at the moment their team looks a level or two below the rest of teams in the tournament. Royal Challengers Bangalore were very impressive in their opening game and we are backing them to get another win in this match.
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 100% chance to win this match
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 0% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
The 28 year old right-handed batter averages 34.75 in T20 cricket and has the ability to play across the innings in this format.
The former West Indian all-rounder hit a powerful 35 runs from 19 balls against Punjab Kings and could move up the batting order in this game.
The New Zealand Test skipper dismissed keeper-batter Jitesh Sharma in the opening match. He has a strike-rate of 18.4 across his T20 career.
KKR Possible Impact Players Substitute
David Wiese, Mandeep Singh, N.Jagadeesan, Harshit Rana
David Wiese is a very talented T20 player and could well be used as an impact player early in the game irrespective of who bowls first. Rana is a quick bowler who will add pace and accuracy if called upon during the match.
It was another brilliant batting performance from the former Indian skipper in the big win over Mumbai Indians on Sunday. He hit 11 boundaries in his unbeaten innings.
Faf du Plessis
The South African opener hit his 26th IPL half-century in Sunday’s game. He is in excellent form and struck six sixes in Match 5.
The Indian international dismissed Ishan Kishan at the top of Mumbai Indians’ batting order. He has been in top form across all formats in 2023
RCB Possible Impact Players Substitute
Finn Allen, Anuj Rawat, Siddarth Kaul, Manoj Bhandag
Finn Allen is an explosive batter and could come into the game as an impact player if quick runs are required at any stage of the innings. Siddarth Kaul bowls with good pace and has plenty of IPL experience.
KKR vs RCB Team Forms:
KKR Team Form:
Kolkata Knight Riders lost their final game of the 2022 IPL and another defeat in this match will make it three defeats in the bounce.
RCB Team Form:
Royal Challengers Bangalore lost their final match of the 2022 IPL but are looking for their fourth victory from their last five IPL games in this fixture.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
KKR vs RCB SQUAD:
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Squad:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Mandeep-Singh, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Nitish Rana(C), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Shardul Thakur, Sunil Narine, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Venkatesh Iyer, Kulwant Khejroliya, Suyash Sharma, Vaibhav Arora, Shreyas Iyer, David Wiese, Liton Das(WK), Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Shakib Al Hasan, Lockie Ferguson, Harshit Rana
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Glenn Maxwell, Michael Bracewell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Karn Sharma, Harshal Patel, Akash Deep, Reece Topley, Mohammed Siraj, Siddarth Kaul, Josh Hazlewood, Finn Allen(WK), Anuj Rawat(WK), Sonu Yadav, Avinash Singh, Himanshu Sharma, Rajan Kumar, Rajat Patidar, Manoj Bhandage, Mahipal Lomror, Suyash Prabhudessai, David Willey, Wanindu Hasaranga.