KKR vs RR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 56th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-56 Prediction
Match: KKR vs RR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 11 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India
Matches Played 26
KKR Won 14
RR Won 12
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, L, W, L
L, L, L, W, L
KKR vs RR Dream11 Prediction:
- Jason Roy is averaging 43.60 in this year’s competition and we are backing him to be Kolkata Knight Riders’ highest run scorer against Rajasthan Royals. Varun Chakravarthy has 17 wickets so far in the tournament and she is our tip for Kolkata Knight Riders’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Jos Buttler impressed with 95 runs from 59 balls against Sunrisers Hyderabad and the top order batter is our pick for Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer in this match. Yuzvendra Chahal took 4-29 from four overs in Match 52 and the spinner is a strong choice for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker against Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Yuzvendra Chahal will look forward to bowling on this surface and we recommend choosing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Kolkata Knight Riders won the game when batting second in Match 53 at Eden Gardens. We predict that both captains will choose to field first in this fixture if they win the toss.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Although we saw over 360 runs at this venue on Monday, that was due to a mixture of strong hitting and poor bowling. We expect a par score to be around 170 in this match.
The temperature will remain above 30 degrees from start to finish of this game. Cloudy conditions are forecast along with the humidity level rising to above 70%.
IPL Records and Stats at Eden Gardens
Total matches: 12
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 7
Average 1st Inns scores: 155
Average 2nd Inns scores: 137
Highest total recorded
201/5 (20 Ov) by PAK vs BAN
Lowest total recorded
70/10 (15.4 Ov) by BAN vs NZ
Highest score chased
162/4 (18.5 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest score defended
186/5 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
KKR vs RR Team NEWS:
KKR Team News:
With Kolkata enjoying their best run of form of the competition, it was no surprise to see Nitish Rana lead the same XI in Monday’s game as they had used in the previous match. With this game taking place at the same venue, we are anticipating no changes to the team.
RR Team News:
Looking to end a run of two successive defeats, former England Test captain Joe Root finally made his first Rajasthan Royals appearance and his first IPL appearance in Sunday’s loss to Sunrisers Hyderabad. Trent Boult missed out with a niggle but should be back for this game
2. V Iyer/J Roy
3. Nitish Rana(C)
4. Rinku Singh
5. Andre Russell
6. Sunil Narine
7. Shardul Thakur
8. Suyash Sharma
9. Vaibhav Arora
10. Harshit Rana
11. V Chakravarthy
2. Jos Buttler(WK)
3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C)
4. Shimron Hetmyer
5. Joe Root
6. Dhruv Jurel
7. R Ashwin
8. Murugan Ashwin
9. Kuldip Yadav
10. Sandeep Sharma
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
Players H2H Battle:
D Padikkal against S Thakur
28 balls 23 runs 03 Dismissal
D Padikkal against L Ferguson
14 balls 23 runs 02 Dismissal
J Buttler against V Chakaravarthy
13 balls 28 runs 02 Dismissal
J Buttler against S Thakur
56 balls 83 runs 02 Dismissal
J Holder against A Russell
09 balls 15 runs 02 Dismissal
S Narine against N Saini
12 balls 15 runs 02 Dismissal
S Narine against J Holder
19 balls 32 runs 02 Dismissal
R Gurbaz against J Holder
22 balls 22 runs 02 Dismissal
A Russell against J Holder
19 balls 49 runs 01 Dismissal
S Hetmyer against L Ferguson
25 balls 26 runs 01 Dismissal
S Hetmyer against A Russell
32 ball 67 runs 01 Dismissal
J Roy against Y Chahal
40 balls 66 runs 01 Dismissal
J Roy against A Zampa
07 balls 19 runs 01 Dismissal
S Samson against U Yadav
18 balls 22 runs 01 Dismissal
S Samson against S Thakur
19 balls 32 run 01 Dismissal
N Rana against S Sharma
32 balls 69 run 00 Dismissal
V Iyer against Y Chahal
11 balls 17 runs 01 Dismissal
V Iyer against T Boult
12 balls 20 run 01 Dismissal
KKR vs RR Team Combo:
KKR Team Info –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Venkatesh Iyer will probably open the inning.
- Jason Roy will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nitish Rana and Rinku Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nitish Rana will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Varun Chakravarthy and Suyash Sharma will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Varun Chakravarthy is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Harshit Rana and Vaibhav Arora will lead the pace attack of his team.
RR Team Info –
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shimron Hetmyer and Joe Root will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Sandeep Sharma and Kuldip Yadav will lead the pace attack of his team.
Plenty of neutrals are looking forward to this game as Kolkata Knight Riders have found form over recent weeks whereas Rajasthan Royals have forgotten how to get over the winning line during the same period. We are expecting both teams to hit over 170 and for this to be a very close contest. We predict that both teams will appear to be on top at different times but the batting power of Rajasthan Royals makes us believe that they will win.
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 67% chance to win this match
Rajasthan Royals have a 33% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
The English opener is one of the most attacking openers on show in this year’s tournament. He hit eight fours in his innings against Punjab Kings.
The Kolkata Knight Riders’ skipper hit a half-century on Monday and has contributed 326 runs across the competition.
The spinner has improved a great deal from last year’s IPL and dismissed Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma and Rishi Dhawan in the last match.
KKR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Suyash Sharma, Anukul Roy, Narayan Jagadeesan, Lockie Ferguson, Kulwant Khejroliya.
Suyash Sharma impressed against Punjab Kings taking 1-26 from four overs and he is likely to be in the team during their fielding innings. Aunukul Roy has taken three wickets from his last two games and hit 13 not out in his last appearance
With one hundred and three half-centuries, the left-handed opener has been very impressive with a strike-rate of 160.60 in the tournament.
The right-handed English opener returned to form in the defeat against Sunrisers Hyderabad and has hit four half-centuries in this campaign so far.
Only five players have taken more wickets than the spinner in this campaign. He is the only player to have taken 2x four wicket hauls in the IPL 2023
RR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Obed McCoy, Jason Holder, Riyan Parag, Adam Zampa, Devdutt Padikkal.
22-year-old left-hander Devdutt Padikkal has a top score of 124 not out in T20 cricket. All-rounder Riyan Parag has best T20 figures of 3-30
KKR vs RR Team Forms:
KKR Team Form:
Kolkata Knight Riders have won three of their last four matches in the 2023 IPL with narrow victories in their two last games.
RR Team Form:
From challenging at the top of the table, Rajasthan Royals are now looking to avoid their fourth successive defeat in this game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Squad:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana(C), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Suyash Sharma, Vaibhav Arora, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakravarthy, Kulwant Khejroliya, Lockie Ferguson, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Aarya Desai, Johnson Charles(WK), David Wiese, Mandeep-Singh, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav.
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Shimron Hetmyer, Joe Root, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Murugan Ashwin, Kuldip Yadav, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, KC Cariappa, Jason Holder, KM Asif, Akash Vasisht, Devdutt Padikkal, Donavon Ferreira, Riyan Parag, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Kuldeep Sen, Trent Boult, Navdeep Saini, Adam Zampa.