KKR vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 19th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-19 Prediction
Match: KKR vs SRH Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 14 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India.
Matches Played 23
KKR Won 15
SRH Won 08
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, L, L, W
W, L, L, L, W
KKR vs SRH Dream11 Prediction:
- Venkatesh Iyer hit eight fours and five sixes in the last game and he is our pick for Kolkata Knight Riders’ highest run scorer against Sunrisers Hyderabad. With the ball, Sunil Narine took 3-33 against Gujarat Titans and he is our tip for Kolkata Knight Riders’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Rahul Tripathi has hit 74 not out and 34 in his last two innings and he is well worth backing as Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer in this game. Mayank Markande took 4-15 against Punjab Kings and the spinner is a strong choice for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker against Kolkata Knight Riders.
- After really finding his form in the last match, we are backing Venkatesh Iyer to hit over 29.5 runs in this fixture.
KKR vs SRH Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Both sides have won the toss and inserted the opposition to bat at some point already in the tournament. Our prediction is that both teams will choose to field first in this game if they win the toss.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will get more humid as the evening progresses but will not go above 45%. The temperature will be very hot during the day and in the mid to high 30s during this match.
This is a good batting wicket in Kolkata and we expect the pace bowlers to have to work hard to take wickets. Bowlers with accurate cutters and spinners will enjoy this surface.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 12
Matches won batting first: 05
Matches won bowling first: 07
Average 1st Inns scores: 155
Average 2nd Inns scores: 137
KKR vs SRH Team NEWS:
KKR Team News:
England’s right-handed white ball opener Jason Roy is available for Kolkata Knight Riders for the first time in this tournament but we do not expect him to come straight into the team. Rahmanullah Gurbaz has performed well at the top of the order and he should retain his place.
SRH Team News:
There were three changes for Sunrisers Hyderabad against Punjab Kings with Heinrich Klaassen, Marco Jansen and Mayank Markande coming in for Anmolpreet Singh, Abdul Samad, Adil Rashid. We expect to see the same XI selected for this clash.
2. Narayan Jagadeesan(WK)
3. Nitish Rana(C)
4. Rinku Singh
5. Andre Russell
6. Sunil Narine
7. Shardul Thakur
8. Suyash Sharma
9. Lockie Ferguson
10. Umesh Yadav
11. Varun Chakravarthy
2. Harry Brook
3. Rahul Tripathi
4. Aiden Markram(C)
5. Heinrich Klaasen(WK)
6. Washington Sundar
7. Marco Jansen
8. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
9. Mayank Markande
10. Umran Malik
11. T Natarajan
KKR vs SRH Team Combo:
KKR Team Info –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Narayan Jagadeesan will probably open the inning.
- Nitish Rana will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rinku Singh and Andre Russell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nitish Rana will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Narayan Jagadeesan will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Varun Chakravarthy is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sunil Narine was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Suyash Sharma and Umesh Yadav will lead the pace attack of his team.
SRH Team Info –
- Aiden Markram registered their first victory of the season in the last match against Punjab.
- Mayank Agarwal and Harry Brook will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Mayank Markande and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mayank Markande was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Umran Malik and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
After their excellent victories in their last matches, this could be another cracking contest in the 2023 IPL. Our prediction is for a high-scoring clash in Kolkata with a potential 400+ runs scored. Overall, we think that Kolkata Knight Riders have the edge and their batters will be full of confidence in this match. We expect a close game but are backing Kolkata Knight Riders to win.
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 75% chance to win this match
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 25% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
The 28 year old top order batter came off the bench as an impact player to 83 runs from only 40 balls on Sunday. He is the most consistent of Kolkata’s top order batters.
The 25 year old left-hander produced one of the great last over performances in IPL history. He hit the last five balls all for six to record a famous win over Gujarat Titans.
The experienced bowling all-rounder dismissed all of Gujarat Titans’ top three batters in Sunday’s victory and he will relish bowling to top order batters again in this game.
KKR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Mandeep Singh, Anukul Roy, Vaibhav Arora, Suyash Sharma, David Wiese
19 year old spinner Suyash Sharma has already picked up four wickets in the IPL 2023 and is likely to be brought into the team when they are fielding. Mandeep Singh is a very reliable batter and a strong impact option.
The 32 year old international hit 10 fours and three sixes in his match-winning innings in Sunday’s victory in Match 14.
The skipper was at the crease for the winning moment and hit 37 not out from 21 balls in the game against Punjab Kings.
The leg-spinner should enjoy bowling on this pitch and dismissed Sam Curran. Shahrukh Khan, Chahar and Ellis in the last match.
SRH Possible Impact Players Substitute
Abdul Samad, Mayank Dagar, Upendra Yadav, Glenn Phillips, Akeal Hosei
New Zealand’s Glenn Phillips is a fine striker of the ball and will always be a strong batting impact player. Hosein is a top quality T20 spinner and could come into the game.
KKR vs SRH Team Forms:
KKR Team Form:
After a narrow seven run (DLS) defeat in their opening game, Kolkata Knight Riders are now targeting their third successive victory in this match.
SRH Team Form:
After two heavy defeats, plenty of pundits were writing the Sunrisers off but they were exceptional against Punjab Kings.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Squad:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Nitish Rana(C), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Suyash Sharma, Lockie Ferguson, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Venkatesh Iyer, Jason Roy, Kulwant Khejroliya, Vaibhav Arora, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Mandeep-Singh, David Wiese, Liton Das(WK), Tim Southee, Harshit Rana
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad:
Mayank Agarwal, Harry Brook, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram(C), Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Washington Sundar, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mayank Markande, Umran Malik, T Natarajan, Fazal Haq, Samarth Vyas, Abhishek Sharma, Anmolpreet Singh(WK), Akeal Hosein, Mayank Dagar, Sanvir Singh, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Vivrant Sharma, Glenn Phillips(WK), Kartik Tyagi, Abdul Samad, Upendra Yadav(WK), Adil Rashid.