KKR vs SRH Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: KKR vs SRH IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 14 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
KKR vs SRH Info:
- Venkatesh Iyer top scored for KKR with 43 runs from 24 balls in the win over Mumbai Indians. He is our tip for KKR’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Tim Southee returned impressive figures of 1-10 from 3 overs in the last game and we expect him to be KKR’s top wicket taker against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Kane Williamson has made successive single figure scores but is a class batter and is our pick for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer against KKR. T.Natarajan has taken 17 wickets in the tournament so far and is a strong choice for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Andre Russell has struck 28 sixes in the 2022 Indian Premier League and is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in Match 61.
- Injured Pat Cummins ruled out of IPL 2022.
KKR vs SRH Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will fall from 32 degrees to 27 degrees during the game but the humidity levels will peak at over 70% in the second half of the match.
The pitch in Pune is one which all bowlers should enjoy performing on. Runs do not flow on this surface and a par score will be in the region of 150-160.
What to expect: A tricky call at the toss; nine of the 12 games in Pune have been won by teams batting first but teams are still reluctant to defend ttals. The venue is also a happy hunting ground for KKR who have won seven of their eight games here. SRH, in contrast, have only won once in their five matches here.
We saw Gujarat Titans win the toss and choose to bat first in the last game at the MCA International Stadium. They won the game convincingly but, with the humidity levels increasing throughout the match, we expect both skippers to choose to field first.
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅❌ ❌
L, L, L, L, W
❌❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
Head to Head:
KKR vs SRH H2H:
KKR vs SRH Team News:
KKR Team News:
Australian Test captain, Pat Cummins, had been managing a niggle throughout the group stage but has now decided to return home and will play no further part in the competition. There were five changes to the KKR side ahead of the last game and there will be at least one more with Cummins’ withdrawal before this match.
SRH Team News:
There were two changes for Sunrisers Hyderabad ahead of their heavy defeat to Royal Challengers Bangalore in Mumbai. Out went with Shreyas Gopal and Sean Abbott with Fazalhaq Farooqi and Jagadeesga Suchith coming in. We expect to see T.Natarajan back in the side as he manages a knee injury.
KKR vs SRH Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Match-ups and strategy:
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Rahul Tripathi, in his innings of 71 off 37, had answers for everything his previous team threw at him. So, expect KKR to come up with a fresh set of plans this time. It could include bowling more of Andre Russell at him, whom he faced for only three deliveries in the earlier encounter before losing his wicket on the fourth. Russell will also come in handy against Nicholas Pooran, another middle-order batter whom he’s gotten out four times previously.
KKR spinners have the best economy out of all teams this season and it’s possible that the likes of Sunil Narine and Varun Chakaravarthy take on SRH early in the game. As it is, SRH have hit the least number of boundaries in the PowerPlay and will need to get quicker off the blocks. In that sense, a lot will rest on their openers Abhishek Sharma and Williamson.
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
N Rana against W Hasaranga
15 balls 20 runs 2 out
N Rana Plessis T Natarajan
26 balls 40 runs 02 out
N Rana against B Kumar
28 balls 32 runs 01 out
A Finchagainst S Gopal
05 balls 04 runs 02 out
A Finch against S Abbott
16 balls 17 runs 01 out
A Finch against B Kumar
25 balls 23 runs 01 out
N Pooran against V Chakravarthy
19 balls 27 runs 02 out
N Pooran against A Russell
41 balls 58 runs 02 out
N Pooran against S Narine
48 balls 58 runs 02 out
S Iyer against W Sundar
21 balls 31 runs 02 out
S Iyer against B Kumar
30 balls 28 runs 01 out
S Iyeragainst S Gopal
19 balls 24 runs 01 out
V Iyer against R Shepherd
16 balls 27 runs 01 out
S Narine against S Gopal
14 balls 13 runs 01 out
S Narine against W Sundar
16 balls 19 runs 01 out
G Phillipsagainst S Narine
39 balls 48 runs 01 out
G Phillips against M Nabi
19 balls 24 runs 01 out
A Russell against B Kumar
21 balls 51 runs 01 out
K Williamson against U Yadav
36 balls 59 runs 01 out
K Williamson against S Narine
29 balls 24 runs 00 out
A Markram against A Russell
13 balls 22 runs 01 out
A Markramagainst S Narine
16 balls 16 runs 01 out
A Rahaneagainst W Sundar
15 balls 24 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: KKR vs SRH IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Rahul Tripathi hit 71 runs from 37 balls and T.Natarajan took 3-37 in the first meeting between the sides earlier in the 2022 IPL. Big performances from the same players will make life very tough for KKR.
Both of these teams have struggled for consistent runs in the 2022 IPL and none of the batters on either side are in the top 10 run-scorers of the tournament so far.
KKR Key Players:
although he has not hit the heights that some were expecting so far this season, it is no surprise to see the skipper as the leading run-scorer for KKR. He was in fantastic form for India ahead of the tournament.
the powerful West Indian all-rounder has made valuable contributions with both bat and ball in the IPL 2022. He has taken 2-22 in both of his last two games.
the New Zealand right-arm fast-medium swing bowler got the big wicket of Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma with the final ball of his first over in the last match.
SRH Key Players:
the level-headed New Zealand right handed batter has averaged over 40 in the tournament over the past two seasons and is always capable of a big match-winning performance with the bat.
the young Indian left-handed opener has been a standout performer this campaign. He has a top score of 75 after never passing 46 in his previous four seasons.
the left-arm pacer took 2-42 in his last appearance at this ground. He dismissed both Ruturaj Gaikwad and MS Dhoni in the defeat against CSK.
KKR vs SRH Team Info:
KKR Team Updates:
- The Kolkata Knight Riders will be feeling very much high on confidence as they registered an impressive 52-run victory against Mumbai Indians in their last match of the season
- Andre Russell will be a key player to watch out for due to his sensational form especially with the bat. Andre Russell bowled really well in the game against Mumbai Indians and also ended up picking two wickets.
- Venkatesh Iyer and Ajinkya Rahane will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Shreyas Iyer will be desperately eyeing to deliver the goods in this important match against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Shreyas Iyer has smashed more than 300 runs in the ongoing T20 tournament.
- Nitish Rana and Rinku Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nitish Rana has played some crucial knocks with the bat this tournament. In the win against Rajasthan Royals, Nitish Rana scored an unbeaten 48 runs that included 3 fours and 2 sixes.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sheldon Jackson will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tim Southee and Andre Russel will lead the pace attack of his team.
SRH Team Updates:
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have now lost four matches in a row in the recent while.
- Nicholas Pooran has looked in a remarkable touch especially in the last couple of matches. Nicholas Pooran has notched up two brilliant back-to-back half-centuries against Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Kane Williamson and Abhishek Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram has delivered some crucial match-winning performances in this T20 season. Aiden Markram has smacked more than 300 runs from 9 innings in IPL 2022.
- Kane Williamson will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Abhishek Sharma and Jagadeesha Suchith will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umran Malik and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The likes of Umran Malik, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Sean Abbott will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Venkatesh Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer(C), Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Sheldon Jackson(WK), Tim Southee, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Pat Cummins, Mohammad Nabi, Sam Billings(WK), Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Ramesh Kumar, Baba Indrajith(WK), Ashok Sharma, Aaron Finch, Chamika Karunaratne, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Umesh Yadav, Aman Khan, Harshit Rana.
Kane Williamson(C), Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Shashank Singh, Jagadeesha Suchith, Kartik Tyagi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Fazal Haq, Umran Malik, T Natarajan, Glenn Phillips, Sushant Mishra, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Washington Sundar, Sean Abbott, Marco Jansen, Romario Shepherd, Shreyas Gopal, Ravikumar Samarth.