LAH vs ISL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 27 Feb, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-16
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
LAH vs ISL Dream11 Prediction:
- In the previous game between Qalandars and Peshawar Zalmi, Fakhar Zaman, a dependable batsman from Pakistan, achieved his highest score of PSL 2023 by smashing 96 runs with a strike rate of 213. Meanwhile, Shaheen Afridi took five wickets while giving away 40 runs in four overs. Our prediction is that the left-arm pacer will take at least two wickets in Match 16.
- In the previous game of Islamabad United against Quetta Gladiators, Azam Khan, the wicketkeeper/batsman, showcased his prowess by scoring 97 runs with a strike rate of 230. Fazalhaq Farooqi, the opening bowler, was the best bowler, taking three wickets for 28 runs.
- Given Fakhar Zaman’s recent form and experience, we anticipate him to score more than 40 runs in Match 16.
LAH vs ISL Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather conditions are ideal for a day of cricket, with temperatures projected to range from 29 to 17 degrees Celsius. However, there could be relatively high humidity levels, peaking at approximately 42% during the match hours.
Based on what we have observed thus far, fast bowlers may struggle to locate the appropriate lengths to bowl, which could lead to conceding a significant number of runs in the power play. Therefore, the outcome of this particular game is likely to be determined by the performance of the batsmen.
As the wicket is considered to be favorable for batting, providing little surprise to top-order batsmen when facing the new ball, it is anticipated that both captains would choose to bat first upon winning the toss.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, L, W, W, W
W, W, L, W, L
LAH vs ISL TEAM NEWS:
LAH Team News:
The inclusion of Sam Billings and Rashid Khan in the starting XI has provided the Qalandars with a deeper batting and bowling lineup. It is anticipated that they will field the same starting XI in Match 16.
ISL Team News:
Without any injuries to the team, Shadab Khan is expected to maintain the same winning lineup from Match 13 for Match 16.
LAH vs ISL Pre-Toss LineUps:
LAH vs ISL Team Updates:
LAH Team Updates –
- Fakhar Zaman and Mirza Tahir Baig will probably open the inning.
- Abdullah Shafique will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sam Billings and David Wiese will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shaheen Afridi will lead the Lahore Qalandars as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for Lahore Qalandars.
- Sikandar Raza and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi and Zaman- Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
ISL Team Updates –
- Colin Munro and Rahmanullah Gurbaz will probably open the inning.
- Rassie van der-Dussen will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shadab Khan and Azam Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Azam Khan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shadab Khan will lead the Islamabad United as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Islamabad United.
- Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Hasan Ali and FazalHaq Farooqi will lead the pace attack of his team.
Both these teams have a handful of household names in their starting XI and are likely to depend on them for a win in Match 16. While Islamabad United have won two games consecutively, the Qalandars scored 240 runs on the same pitch to clinch a win in Match 15. This is just why we prefer the Lahore Qalandars to beat Islamabad United in a close contest in Match 16, largely due to the calm and composure their abetting unit has shown in the tournament so far.
Lahore Qalandars are favorites to beat Islamabad United.
LAH Key Players:
The Pakistan International star is coming off a brilliant 96-run inning in just 45 balls, Zaman will once again be expected to provide a good start in the power play.
The arrival of the Englishmen has brought immense depth into the batting lineup of Lahore Qalandars. He even smashed 47 runs off just 23 balls in Match 15 for LQ.
Having taken his first 5-wicket haul of the 2023 campaign, Afridi will be looking to lead the bowling attack with the new ball even in Match 16.
ISL Key Players:
Azam Khan –
This wicketkeeping-batsman is entering Match 16 on the back of an impressive 97 run-inning off just 42 balls. He will be expected to not only bring stability into the batting unit of IU but even provide a quality finish to their batting innings.
Fazalhaq Farooqi –
This 22-year-old left-arm medium-fast bowler took 3 wickets in United’s previous game, and will be expected to take wickets from the new ball against the resilient Qalandars.
Rassie van der Dussen –
The South African International could not score decently against the Gladiators, and will be seeking redemption in Match 16.
LAH vs ISL Team Form:
LAH Team Form –
The Lahore Qalandars are entering Match 16 on the backs of an impressive victory against Peshawar Zalmi by 40 runs in PSL 2023.
ISL Team Form –
They are on the backs of two consecutive wins entering Match 16 and another win could even take them to the top of the points table.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
LAH vs ISL SQUAD:
Lahore Qalandars (LAH):
Mirza Tahir Baig, Fakhar Zaman, Abdullah Shafique, Sam Billings(w), David Wiese, Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Afridi(c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan, Kamran Ghulam, Shai Hope, Liam Dawson, Jordan Cox, Dilbar Hussain, Ahmed Daniyal, Jalat Khan, Shawaiz Irfan
Islamabad United (ISL):
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Colin Munro, Rassie van der Dussen, Shadab Khan(c), Azam Khan(w), Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mubasir Khan, Hasan Ali, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Abrar Ahmed, Tom Curran, Rumman Raees, Paul Stirling, Moeen Ali, Alex Hales, Sohaib Maqsood, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Zeeshan Zameer, Hassan Nawaz