LAH vs KAR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Lahore Qalandars vs Karachi Kings
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 12 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-30
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
LAH vs KAR Dream11 Prediction:
- Fakhar Zaman hit 115 runs from 57 balls in Match 26 and the opener is our tip for Lahore Qalandars’ highest run scorer against Karachi Kings. Rashid Khan took 4-21 on Thursday and the spinner is a strong choice for Lahore Qalandars’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Adam Rossington hit 69 runs from 45 balls against the Gladiators on Monday and the keeper-batter is well worth backing as Karachi Kings’ highest run scorer in this game. Tabraiz Shamsi took 2-20 in the last fixture and we expect him to be Karachi Kings’ top wicket taker against Lahore Qalandars.
- Rashid Khan has taken nine wickets from his last three games and we recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this match.
LAH vs KAR Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for some cloud cover during this evening game but the temperature will still be in the high 20s for the majority of this match.
There will be pace, bounce and turn on this wicket in Lahore. Expect a high scoring game on this pitch with 400+ runs across the match a real possibility.
Teams favoured batting first in the last games in Lahore and we expect both teams to choose to bat first if they win the toss ahead of this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, L, W, W, W
L L, L, W, L
LAH vs KAR TEAM NEWS:
LAH Team News:
Some teams like to rest players ahead of their final group stage games when qualification is already guaranteed to the play-offs but Lahore Qalandars look like a group who want to play in every match. We do not expect to see any changes in the team ahead of this match.
KAR Team News:
There were some changes in personnel and in the batting order for Karachi Kings from their defeat to Islamabad United to their defeat in their last game to Quetta Gladiators. Sharjeel Khan was left out of the team with Matthew Wade going up the order to open.
LAH vs KAR Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Abdullah Shafique
3. Kamran Ghulam
4. Sam Billings(WK)
5. Sikandar Raza
6. David Wiese
8. Hussain Talat
9. Shaheen Afridi(C)
10. Haris Rauf
11. Zaman- Khan
2. A Rossington(WK)
3. Tayyab Tahir
4. Qasim Akram
5. Shoaib Malik
6. Imad Wasim(C)
7. James Fuller
8. Aamer Yamin
9. Mohammad Amir
10. Musa Khan
11. Tabraiz Shamsi
LAH vs KAR Team Updates:
LAH Team Updates –
- Fakhar Zaman and Abdullah Shafique will probably open the inning.
- Fakhar Zaman was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kamran Ghulam will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sam Billings and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shaheen Afridi will lead the Lahore Qalandars as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for Lahore Qalandars.
- Rashid-Khan and Sikandar Raza will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
KAR Team Updates –
- Matthew Wade and Adam Rossington will probably open the inning.
- Adam Rossington was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tayyab Tahir will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Qasim Akram and Shoaib Malik will handle the middle-order batting.
- Imad Wasim will lead the Karachi Kings as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Adam Rossington will do the Wicket-Keeping for Karachi Kings. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Imad Wasim will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammad Amir and Aamer Yamin will lead the pace attack of his team.
There is always a small chance that Karachi Kings will suddenly find their form in the final game with no pressure. They certainly have players with enough ability to do so but we expect the consistent players of Lahore Qalandars to not allow them to perform. The Qalandars have a very strong bowling attack and they will be keen to put in another strong showing. We are backing Lahore Qalandars to win.
Lahore Qalandars are favorites to beat Karachi Kings
LAH Key Players:
the left-handed opener is now one of six players to have hit a century in the PSL 2023. He hit eight fours and eight sixes in the last game.
Rashid Khan –
the leg-spinner was brilliant against Islamabad United dismissing Shadab Khan , Mubasir Khan, Asif Ali and Faheem Ashraf.
Shaheen Shah Afridi –
the left-arm pace bowler is captain of the team and has 14 wickets across this campaign in spite of going wicketless on Thursday.
KAR Key Players:
Adam Rossington –
the powerful English opener has hit 104 runs across his three games for Karachi Kings and is also a very competent T20 wicket-keeper.
Imad Wasim –
the captain made a very useful unbeaten 30 runs from 20 balls in the middle order to take his team to a competitive score in the last match.
Tabraiz Shamsi –
the left-arm wrist spinner has taken wickets in all of his appearances this season and will enjoy the surface at the Gaddafi Stadium.
LAH vs KAR Team Form:
LAH Team Form –
Lahore Qalandars lost by 35 runs to Peshawar Zalmi in Match 23 but immediately got back to winning ways against Islamabad United in their last game.
KAR Team Form –
Karachi Kings need to win this match to prevent ending the season with four straight defeats.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
LAH vs KAR SQUAD:
Lahore Qalandars (LAH):
Fakhar Zaman, Kamran Ghulam, Abdullah Shafique, Sam Billings (wk), Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Afridi (c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan, Shawaiz Irfan, Ahsan Bhatti, Jalat Khan, Mirza Tahir Baig, Ahmed Daniyal, Liam Dawson, Shai Hope, Dilbar Hussain
Karachi Kings (KAR):
Adam Rossington (wk), Matthew Wade, Tayyab Tahir, Shoaib Malik, Qasim Akram, Imad Wasim (c), James Fuller, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Amir, Tabraiz Shamsi, Muhammad Musa, Sharjeel Khan, Irfan Khan, Andrew Tye, Imran Tahir, Ben Cutting, Mir Hamza, Haider Ali, Akif Javed, Mohammad Umar, Muhammad Akhlaq