LAH vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 04 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-20
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
LAH vs MUL Dream11 Prediction:
- The emergence of Sikandar Raza evidently increased the batting depth of Lahore Qalandars as he smashed 71 runs in the previous game, at a strike rate of 208. On the other hand, Pakistani pacer Haris Rauf finally came to life in PSL 2024 as he registered his best performance with the ball, taking 3 wickets for just 22 runs in his quota of 4 overs. We expect Rauf to be the leading wicket taker for LQ in Match 20 as well.
- Mohammad Rizwan has been the tournament’s leading run scorer as he smashed 358 runs in 6 games, playing at an average of over 89 runs. The dependency on the captain was evident as the Sultans collapsed against the Kings in Match 14 after Rizwan wasn’t able to get onto a solid start. On the other hand, Insanullah is the leading wicket taker of this edition as he has already aken 14 wickets in 6 games, bowling at an economy rate of just 5.54.
- Given the nature of the pitch, we predict Mohammad Rizwan to get off to an electrifying start as he would be seeking reception. Citing which, he will be scoring over 45 runs in Match 20 against Lahore Qalandars.
LAH vs MUL Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is no chance of rain interrupting the game. While the temperature during the match hours would be around 26 to 34 degrees, humidity might be at its peak around 55% for a perfect evening of cricket.
Considered to be one of the best batting tracks in Pakistan, a score of even 200 runs is pretty chase-able at this venue. However bowlers can get the odd turn and bounce in the 2nd innings. Safe to say, from what we have seen in PSL 2023, the Gaddafi Stadium offers a flat track with an even amount of bounce which makes the task for batsmen a lot easier than it should be.
This venue is a high scoring track as batsmen will get the same flat surface throughout the course of the game. Moreover, the fast bowlers are hammered by the batsmen, who have got the desired expected bounce from this track, in the past. As a result of which, both captains will be looking to bat first in Match 20.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, W, W, L
L, W, W, W, W
LAH vs MUL TEAM NEWS:
LAH Team News:
While no absentees or injuries are to affect the Qalandars Playing XI at the moment, they are most likely to feature the same combination that secured a dominating win in Match 18.
MUL Team News:
After losing their previous game, the Sultans could opt to make a like-for-like change by replacing Carlos Brathwaite for Kieron Pollard in their starting XI.
LAH vs MUL Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Mirza Tahir Baig
3. Abdullah Shafique
4. Sam Billings(WK)
5. Hussain Talat
6. Sikandar Raza
7. David Wiese
9. Shaheen Afridi(C)
10. Haris Rauf
11. Zaman- Khan
2. M Rizwan(WK)(C)
3. Rilee Rossouw
4. David Miller
7. Usama Mir
8. Carlos Brathwaite
9. Akeal Hosein
10. Abbas Afridi
LAH vs MUL Team Updates:
LAH Team Updates –
- Fakhar Zaman and Mirza Tahir Baig will probably open the inning.
- Fakhar Zaman is having a good tournament with the bat.
- Abdullah Shafique will bat at the one-down position.
- Sam Billings and Hussain Talat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shaheen Afridi will lead the Lahore Qalandars as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for Lahore Qalandars.
- Sikandar Raza and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Sikandar Raza was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of his team.
MUL Team Updates –
- Shan Masood and Mohammad Rizwan will probably open the inning.
- Mohammad Rizwan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- David Miller and Khushdil-Shah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Rizwan will lead the Multan Sultans as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Multan Sultans. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Usama Mir and Khushdil-Shah will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ihsanullah and Abbas Afridi will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Ihsanullah was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
The Qalandars enter Match 20 after having a better form in the last five games in the competition and head-to-head as well. However, the likes of Mohammad Rizwan and Insanullah have shown their best form whenever the situation has been tough for the Sultans in this edition. Furthermore, the upcoming venue seems to be the perfect opportunity for the in-form Multan Sultan attackers to establish their presence. Citing which, we predict the Sultans to beat Qalandars in Match 20 in a close affair.
Multan Sultans are favorites to beat Lahore Qalandars.
LAH Key Players:
This All-Rounder showcased just how valuable he can be with bat as well with the bowl in Match 18 for LQ. Being on the back of an impressive 71 run inning, it will be interesting to witness where Raza bats against a tougher opponent like the Sultans.
Rashid Khan –
The Afghanistan International star has increased the wicket taking prowess of this team by leading the unit in the middle over. In the previous game he took 2 wickets by just giving 14 runs in his quota of 4 overs.
Haris Rauf –
Being the most experienced bowler in this lineup, Rauf has already taken 7 wickets in the tournament and will be key in taking early breakthroughs with the new ball.
MUL Key Players:
Mohammad Rizwan –
Being the leading scorer of this edition of PSL, the Sultans would be expecting Rizwan to redeem himself with a big time performance in this clutch contest against LQ.
Rilee Rossouw –
He is undoubtedly one of the most lethal T20 batsmen in the world and has consistently shown that over the course of time.However, Rilee wasn’t able to help his team in the previous contest as he got out for just 7 runs.
The find of PSL 2023 has been this pacer. Not only in he young but his exquisite variation can potentially make him one of the best modern-day bowlers in the shortest format. He took 2 wickets in Match 14 for MS.
LAH vs MUL Team Form:
LAH Team Form –
The Lahore Qalandars have performed to the best of their abilities despite getting a delayed chance to shine. Being on the back of four consecutive wins, the Qalandars will be itching to extend their lead at the top.
MUL Team Form –
After winning four consecutive games, Multan Sultans failed to secure a win against the Karachi Kings. Eventually losing their top spot in the points table and falling down to the second berth.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
LAH vs MUL SQUAD:
Lahore Qalandars (LAH):
Fakhar Zaman, Mirza Tahir Baig, Abdullah Shafique, Sam Billings(WK), Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, Rashid-Khan, Shaheen Afridi(C), Haris Rauf, Zaman- Khan, Kamran Ghulam, Shane Dadswell, Jalat Khan, Ahsan Bhatti, Kusal Mendis(WK), Shai Hope(WK), Jordan Cox(WK), Shawaiz Irfan(WK), Liam Dawson, Ahmad Daniyal, Dilbar Hussain
Multan Sultans (MUL):
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan(WK)(C), Rilee Rossouw, David Miller, Khushdil-Shah, Anwar-Ali, Usama Mir, Carlos Brathwaite, Akeal Hosein, Abbas Afridi, Ihsanullah, Amad-Butt, Usman Khan, Adil Rashid, Sheldon Cottrell, Joshua Little, Izharullahq Naveed, Arafat Minhas-I, Mohammad Sarwar Afridi, Tim David, Kieron Pollard, Sameen Gul, Muhammad Ilyas