LAH vs PES Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 26 Feb, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-15
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
LAH vs PES Dream11 Prediction:
- The Pakistani opener Fakhar Zaman played some useful cameos at the top of the order with a very heathy strike. He was adjudged Man of The Match for his knock of 66(42) which came against Multan Sultans in their opening game. He is our top tip for Qalandar’s highest run scorer against Zalmi. Shaheen Shah Afridi has been in outstanding form with the ball and has registered his best bowling figures of 3/22 in the ongoing PSL season which came in a winning cause. He is well worth backing as Qalandar’s top wicket-taker ahead of the fixture.
- Babar Azam is in red hot form and has achieved two 60 plus scores in just 4 games. The skipper has been piling up the runs at a very healthy strike rate and is our strong choice for Zalmi’s highest run scorer on Sunday. Usman Qadir has been the pick of the bowlers for Zalmi. He has picked up 3 wickets in his 3 games played so far and is expected to prosper well as the tournament progresses. He is our pick for Zalmi’s top wicket-taker in this game.
- Considering the form that he is in; we recommend selecting Babar Azam to hit over 28.5 runs in this game.
LAH vs PES Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather is expected to remain partially sunny with a maximum of 29 C during the day. However, temperatures are expected to plummet in the night to a minimum of 15 C. At this stage, humidity and the precipitation rates are at a low of 39% and 10% respectively.
The pitch at Gaddafi stadium is renowned for its batting-friendly nature. But the surface has true bounce which can be well exploited by the quick bowlers early on. The deck has something in it for both the bowlers and the batters making this an evenly-balanced contest.
The average first innings T20 score is around 168 which suggests that it is going to be a belter of a track. With that being said, the winning captain would prefer to bowl first and chase under lights.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, L, W, W, W
L, W, L, W, L
LAH vs PES TEAM NEWS:
LAH Team News:
Qalandars have won 2 out of the 3 fixtures and there is no substantial evidence to suggest that they would be making any unprecedented changes to their line up ahead of this fixture.
PES Team News:
Zalmi have won 2 out of 4 fixtures and would thoroughly disappointed after going down to Islamabad United on Thursday. We are anticipating to see some sweeping changes in their bowling department ahead of this fixture.
LAH vs PES Pre-Toss LineUps:
In this evenly poised contest, it is difficult to predict a clear winner. But by looking at how both teams have fared so far in this tournament, our win predictor favours Lahore Qalandars to triumph over Peshawar Zalmi in what could turn out to be a very close contest.
Lahore Qalandars are favorites to beat Peshawar Zalmi.
LAH vs PES Team Updates:
LAH Team Updates –
- Fakhar Zaman and Mirza Tahir Baig will probably open the inning.
- Kamran Ghulam will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shai Hope and Hussain Talat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shaheen Afridi will lead the Lahore Qalandars as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket Keeping for Lahore Qalandars.
- Sikandar Raza and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi and Zaman- Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
PES Team Updates –
- Mohammad Haris and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Babar Azam is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Saim Ayub will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tom Kohler Cadmore and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Peshawar Zalmi as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammad Haris will do the Wicket Keeping for Peshawar Zalmi.
- Usman Qadir and Sufiyan Muqeem will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshad-Iqbal and Wahab Riaz will lead the pace attack of his team.
LAH Key Players:
The 32-year-old is Qalandars’ lucky charm. Known for his exploits with the bat at the international level, Zaman has emerged as the highest run scorer in past one year for Lahore Qalandars. He has accumulated a total of 170 runs at an average of 28. Even in this tournament he played some match winning cameos which saw his side home by a comfortable margin on a number of occasions.
The 23-year-old has a bright future ahead of himself. Though, he is yet to make his debut for Pakistan, the youngster has already left a positive mark in this year’s PSL edition. He has amassed a total of 108 runs in just 3 games in his maiden PSL season which includes a top score of 45. He is a rising talent for Qalandars and is surely the player to watch out for.
Shaheen Shah Afridi–
The three-format fast bowling stalwart is in lethal form in this year’s PSL edition. He has picked up 5 wickets in just 3 outings and was adjudged man of the match for his heroics with the ball which restricted Quetta Gladiators well short of their target. Shaheen has evolved his bowling armoury with time and can bowl well at the top and has a robust ability of drying up the runs in the death overs.
PES Key Players:
Babar Azam –
The Pakistani skipper needs no introduction as he is regarded as one of the best batsman in PSL as well as international cricket. So far in PSL 2023, Babar has scored 171 runs at a record-breaking average of 57. Besides, his strike rate is also quite impressive in this year’s tournament and has been striking it well over 123. With such a prolific record in T20I, Azam is surely someone worth keeping your eyes on.
Tom Kohler-Cadmore –
The 28-year-old has plenty of franchise cricket experience under his belt. He is the second highest scorer for Zalmi this season and has amassed 105 runs in just 4 innings at a very healthy average of 26.25. He shinned with the bat with a quick fire 92(50) in their opening game against Karachi Kings which came in a winning cause.
Irshad has proven his worth with ball in this year’s PSL tournament. At a time where the premium bowlers are struggling to get it right, Irshad has bowled with maturity. Irshad has picked up 3 wickets at an economy of under 20 in this year’s PSL edition and has looked by far the most controlled bowler for Zalmi.
LAH vs PES Team Form:
LAH Team Form –
Qalandars have so far had a roller coaster ride in this year’s PSL tournament. They won their opening game by a narrow margin, suffered a heavy defeat in their second game and bounced back in the third game.
PES Team Form –
Zalmi has only been able to secure 2 wins out of 4 games played. And to make matters worse, they would have been jolted badly as a team after suffering a heavy defeat at the hands of United on Thursday. Zalmi is desperate for a wine and are hoping for a remarkable turnaround from their last game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
LAH vs PES SQUAD:
Lahore Qalandars (LAH):
Fakhar Zaman, Mirza Tahir Baig, Shai Hope (wk), Kamran Ghulam, Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Afridi (c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan, Liam Dawson, Abdullah Shafique, Harry Brook, Jordan Cox, Dilbar Hussain, Ahmed Daniyal, Jalat Khan, Shawaiz Irfan
Peshawar Zalmi (PES):
Mohammad Haris (wk), Babar Azam (c), Saim Ayub, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Rovman Powell, James Neesham, Dasun Shanaka, Wahab Riaz, Sufiyan Muqeem, Usman Qadir, Arshad Iqbal, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Khurram Shahzad, Salman Irshad, Shakib Al Hasan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Danish Aziz, Sherfane Rutherford, Haseebullah Khan, Aamer Jamal