LAH vs QUE Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Lahore Qalandars vs Quetta Gladiators
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 02 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-18
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
LAH vs QUE Dream11 Prediction:
- Fakhar Zaman is the leading run scorer for the Qalandars in the tournament and he is well worth backing for their highest run scorer in Thursday’s match. Shaheen Shah Afridi has taken 10 wickets at a strike rate of 10.8 so far and the left-arm pace bowler is our pick for Lahore Qalandars’ top wicket taker against Quetta Gladiators.
- Martin Guptill is 115 runs away from bringing up 9000 T20 runs and the attacking opening batter is our tip for Quetta Gladiators’ highest run scorer against Lahore Qalandars. Mohammad Hasnain has tournament-best figures of 3-13 and the right-arm quick is a strong choice for Quetta Gladiators’ top wicket taker in this game.
- With a five-wicket haul at this venue already in this tournament, we recommend backing Shaheen Shah Afridi to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
LAH vs QUE Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy and humid from start to finish in Lahore on Thursday evening. The temperature will drop no lower than 19 degrees across this match.
With three of the first four innings at this venue yielding team totals of over 200, it is clearly a batter-friendly pitch in Lahore. We expect more pace and bounce from this wicket in this game.
Both games at the Gaddafi Stadium have seen the toss-winning captain choose to bat first. We predict that both skippers will decide to bat first if they win the toss ahead of this clash.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, W, L, W
L, L, L, W, L
LAH vs QUE TEAM NEWS:
LAH Team News:
Once again, Lahore Qalandars were unchanged for their victory over Peshawar Zalmi in Match 15 at the Gaddafi Stadium. With Sam Billings not selected for England’s ODI tour of Bangladesh, we expect to see the same XI picked ahead of this match.
QUE Team News:
19 year old opener Abdul Bangalzai, who has made only one run from his first three innings in the tournament, is expected to return to the Gladiators XI in this game in place of Jason Roy who is now in Bangladesh for England’s three-match ODI series.
LAH vs QUE Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Mirza Tahir Baig
3. Abdullah Shafique
4. Sam Billings(WK)
5. Hussain Talat
6. Sikandar Raza
7. David Wiese
9. Shaheen Afridi(C)
10. Haris Rauf
11. Zaman- Khan
2. Martin Guptill
3. Will Smeed
4. Mohammad Hafeez
5. Sarfaraz Ahmed(WK)(C)
7. Mohammad Nawaz
8. Odean Smith
9. Mohammad Hasnain
11. Aimal Khan-I
LAH vs QUE Team Updates:
LAH Team Updates –
- Fakhar Zaman and Mirza Tahir Baig will probably open the inning.
- Fakhar Zaman is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Abdullah Shafique will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sam Billings and Hussain Talat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shaheen Afridi will lead the Lahore Qalandars as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for Lahore Qalandars.
- Sikandar Raza and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi and Zaman- Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
QUE Team Updates –
- Abdul Bangalzai and Martin Guptill will probably open the inning.
- Will Smeed will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Mohammad Hafeez and Sarfaraz Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Hafeez was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sarfaraz Ahmed will lead the Quetta Gladiators as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sarfaraz Ahmed will do the Wicket Keeping for Quetta Gladiators.
- Mohammad Nawaz will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mohammad Hasnain and Naseem-Shah will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohammad Hasnain is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
All teams can beat each other in this year’s PSL but in their current form, it would take a huge shift for Quetta Gladiators to emerge with the victory on Thursday evening. Lahore Qalandars not only have white-ball specialists but they are playing at the top of their game so far in the tournament. Our prediction is for Lahore Qalandars to get their fifth win of the competition in this fixture.
Lahore Qalandars are favorites to beat Quetta Gladiators
LAH Key Players:
The 32 year old left-handed batter has been in excellent form across the tournament and has already hit 132 runs from two innings at the Gaddafi Stadium.
David Wiese –
The Namibian all-rounder took the Player of the Match Award after picking up 3-17 in the huge win over Islamabad United.
Shaheen Shah Afridi –
Only Ihsanullah has taken more wickets than Lahore Qalandars’ skipper who will be looking to bounce back after going wicketless on Monday.
QUE Key Players:
Martin Guptill –
The experienced right-handed New Zealand opener made a golden duck in the last match but has already scored a century in this year’s tournament.
Iftikhar Ahmed –
The 32 year old middle-order batter has now scored over 4000 T20 runs. He impressed with 39 runs from 27 balls in the last fixture and will enjoy batting on this wicket.
Mohammad Hasnain –
Although he conceded 52 runs from four overs against Islamabad United, the right-arm fast bowler took his eighth wicket in four games in the last clash.
LAH vs QUE Team Form:
LAH Team Form –
Lahore Qalandars have won their last three games in the PSL 2023 and beat Islamabad United by 110 runs in their last match.
QUE Team Form –
Quetta Gladiators won their second game of this campaign but come into this match looking to avoid their fourth successive defeat.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
LAH vs QUE SQUAD:
Lahore Qalandars (LAH):
Fakhar Zaman, Mirza Tahir Baig, Abdullah Shafique, Sam Billings (wk), Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Afridi (c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan, Kamran Ghulam, Shai Hope, Liam Dawson, Jordan Cox, Dilbar Hussain, Ahmed Daniyal, Jalat Khan, Shawaiz Irfan, Ahsan Bhatti
Quetta Gladiators (QUE):
Jason Roy, Martin Guptill, Will Smeed, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Odean Smith, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah, Aimal Khan, Abdul Bangalzai, Qais Ahmad, Umar Akmal, Umaid Asif, Saud Shakeel, Naveen-ul-Haq, Omair Yousuf, Nuwan Thushara, Mohammad Zahid