LKK vs CSG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for TNPL T20 Match-9 Team and Analysis
TNPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: LKK vs CSG Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 19 Jun, 07:15 PM (IST)
Series:: TNPL T20 Match 2023
Venue: NPR College Ground – Dindigul, India
L, W, N, W, W
W, W, N, W, W
LKK vs CSG Dream11 Prediction:
- Sai Sudharsan has already hit 176 runs across the tournament and he is our pick for Lyca Kovai Kings’ highest run scorer in this match. Gowtham Thamarai Kannan has taken a wicket in each game so far and he is a strong choice for Lyca Kovai Kings’ top wicket taker on Monday.
- Baba Aparajith top scored with 46 not out from 29 balls on Thursday and we expect him to be Chepauk’s highest run scorer on Monday. Rahil Shah has already picked up 3 wickets in the competition and the spinner is our tip for Chepauk Super Gillies’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- With scores of 96, 86 and 90 from his last three T20 innings, we recommend backing Sai Sudharsan to hit over 31.5 runs in this fixture.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There may well be thunderstorms earlier in the day in Dindigul but there will still be plenty of humidity and the temperature will be in the high 20s throughout this match.
We expect the bowlers to have the upper-hand on this pitch and any score of 160+ in the first innings will be very hard to chase down.
Humidity levels are forecast to rise during the match so we predict that both teams will want to field first ahead of this game.
LKK vs CSG Team NEWS:
LKK Team News:
Considering they took Nellai Royal Kings to the final ball of their match on Friday, we are not expecting any players to be dropped from the side ahead of this game. However, a change of venue could see some changes to the batting order in Dindigul.
CSG Team News:
With a victory margin of 7 wickets with 26 balls remaining in their last match, we do not anticipate many changes if any for the Super Gillies ahead of this game. Weather conditions may make the team management consider an additional swing bowler but their bowlers have performed strongly so far in TNPL 2023.
2. J Suresh-Kumar(WK)
3. Sai Sudharsan
4. R Arvindh-R(WK)
5. Shahrukh Khan(C)
6. U Mukilesh
7. M Mohammed
8. K G Thamarai
9. Kiran Akash
10. J Subramanyan
11. M Siddharth
1.P Ranjan Paul(WK)
2. N Jagadeesan(WK)
3. Baba Aparajith(C)
4. Harish S Kumar
5. Sanjay Yadav
6. Rajagopal Sathish
7. Rahil Shah
8. B Rocky
9. Ramalingan Rohit
11. M-Viju Arul
LKK vs CSG Team Combo:
LKK Team Info –
- B Sachin and J Suresh-Kumar will probably open the inning.
- Sai Sudharsan will bat at the one-down position.
- Sai Sudharsan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ram Arvindh-R and Shahrukh Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shahrukh Khan will lead the Lyca Kovai Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ram Arvindh-R will do the Wicket Keeping for Lyca Kovai Kings.
- M Mohammed and Jhathavedh Subramanyan will lead the pace attack of his team.
CSG Team Info –
- Pradosh Ranjan Paul and Narayan Jagadeesan will probably open the inning.
- Baba Aparajith will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Baba Aparajith is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Harish S Kumar and Sanjay Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Baba Aparajith will lead the CSG as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Narayan Jagadeesan will do the Wicket Keeping for CSG.
- Rahil Shah and M-Viju Arul will lead the pace attack of his team.
These teams went all the way to the final in the 2022 TNPL and we have already seen that they have enough quality to repeat this again this year. However, it is Chepauk Super Gillies who still have their 100% record and they have impressed with bat and ball so far in 2023. We expect an entertaining match but are backing Chepauk Super Gillies to win.
LKK vs CSG Key Players:
Lyca Kovai Kings
the 21 year old has taken his brilliant form from the IPL and maintained the same level of performance in this campaign. He is able to take apart the best bowling attacks.
the keeper-batter has plenty of experience in this format and opens the batting for the side. He hit four boundaries in his last innings.
Gowtham Thamarai Kannan
the 29 year old right-arm medium fast bowler is a much improved player from the 2022 tournament and is yet to go wicketless in the 2023 competition.
Chepauk Super Gillies
the skipper has already contributed 75 runs for his team in the tournament and he hit seven boundaries in his last innings.
the experienced medium fast bowler conceded only 12 runs from his 4 overs on Thursday and also picked up 2 wickets for the team.
the 37 year old slow left arm bowler returned brilliant figures of 2-18 from his 4 overs in the last match. We expect to see him get turn again on this wicket.
LKK vs CSG Team Forms:
LKK Team Form:
After a big opening game victory, the Kovai Kings were unfortunate not to make it two wins in a row. They have been playing strong cricket so far in the tournament.
CSG Team Form:
Chepauk Super Gillies have been brilliant so far in the tournament with victories by 7 wickets and by 52 runs from their two games so far.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Lyca Kovai Kings (LKK) Squad:
S Abishiek, Kaushik Gandhi, Mohit Hariharan, Amith Sathvik-VP(WK), Maan Bafna, Sunny Sandhu, Abhishek Tanwar, Mohammed Adnan-Khan, Sachin Rathi, M Ganesh Moorthi, Akash Sumra, RS Jaganath Sinivas, S Aravind, Yuvaraj-V, Rajendran Karthikeyan, N Selva Kumaran, S-Guru Sayee, Gowri Sankar, R-Prasanth, R Kavin(WK)
Chepauk Super Gillies (CSG) Squad:
Pradosh Paul, N Jagadeesan(w/c), Baba Aparajith, Sanjay Yadav, S Harish Kumar, Rajagopal Sathish, Uthirasamy Sasidev, Rahil Shah, Rocky Bhasker, Ramalingam Rohit, M Silambarasan, M Viju Arul, B Iyappan, Lokesh Raj, Santosh Shiv, S Madhan Kumar, R Sibi