LKK vs SS Dream11 Prediction for TNPL T20i Match
Match: LKK vs SS TNPL T20i Match Prediction
Time: 06 Jul, 03:15 PM (IST)
Series: TNPL 2022 T20 Match 11
Venue: NPR College Ground – Dindigul, India
LKK vs SS Info:
- Sai Sudharsan is certainly one of the best young batters around in Indian cricket at the moment. He impressed during the 2022 IPL and is our tip for Lyca Kovai Kings’ highest run scorer in this match. Shahrukh Khan is the leading wicket taker in the competition and we expect him to be Lyca Kovai Kings’ top wicket taker against Salem Spartans.
- Daryl Ferrario hit an unbeaten 60 not out from 49 balls against Nellai Royal Kings. The middle-order batter is our pick for Salem Spartans’ highest run scorer against Lyca Kovai Kings. With the ball, Ganesh Moorthi took wickets in six of seven appearances in the 2021 TNPL. He is well worth backing as Salem Spartans’ top wicket taker in this game.
- We fancy Sai Sudharsan to find his form in this match. He is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports 1.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy but hot with the temperature over 30 degrees throughout this afternoon game. There is a slight chance of rain before the start but it should not prevent 40 overs taking place.
The surface is not hugely different from the pitch from the first batch of games in Tirunelveli. We predict there will be a little more turn and expect the spinners to flourish.
We are yet to see a captain win the toss and choose to bat first in the 2022 TNPL. We expect both teams to want to field first ahead of this match.
L, L, L, W, L
❌❌ ❌ ✅❌
L, W, L, L, L
❌✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
LKK vs SS Team News:
LKK Team News:
After losing by 5 wickets with 4 balls remaining to Dindigul Dragons in their opening game of this season’s TNPL, Lyca Kovai Kings made one change to their XI ahead of their fixture against Siechem Madurai Panthers. Out went M Raja and Mohan Abhinav with Abhishek Tanwar and Balu Surya coming in.
SS Team News:
The Panthers may have won both of their games by slim margins, but winning matches becomes a habit and means that they have plenty of early momentum in the tournament. Although there were three ducks in the innings against Lyca Kovai Kings, two of those were from experienced players and we do not envisage any changes to the XI.
Ganga Sridhar Raju
Suresh Kumar (wk)
Shahrukh Khan (c)
R Kavin (wk)
Murugan Ashwin (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: LKK vs SS TNPL T20i Match Fantasy Team
This game brings together two teams who are desperate to shake off their poor form and get back to winning games of T20 cricket again. Although Lyca Kovai Kings have lost two from two, they have not been outplayed in either match. Salem Spartans impressed with their batting but looked poor with the ball in their only game. Overall we are predicting an exciting game with Lyca Kovai Kings getting the win.
Lyca Kovai Kings are favorites to beat Salem Spartans
LKK Key Players:
The 20 year old left-handed top order batter has had a slow start to the tournament with scores of 5 and 0. However, he is undoubtedly a brilliant batter and top scored in this fixture last year.
The keeper batter opened the tournament with 37 runs from 24 balls and followed up with 46 runs from 22 balls against Siechem Madurai Panthers.
The skipper took 2-35 in Tirunelveli and followed up with the wickets of NS Chaturved, K Rajkumar, Sunny Sandhu and Kiran Akash in the last match.
SS Key Players:
The middle-order batter struck four fours and two sixes against Nellai Royal Kings. This shows a big step-up as he failed to hit a half-century in the 2021 campaign.
The keeper-batter scored 48 runs from 37 balls and took two catches in the opener. He played for Lyca Kovai Kings last season and hit 33 runs from 41 balls in this fixture in 2021.
The slow left-arm bowler went wicketless in the opening game in Tirunelveli but he should enjoy the conditions and the surface in Dindigul.
LKK vs SS Team Form:
LKK Team Form:
- The Kovai Kings have not only lost the first two games of this season, but also three of their last four matches in the 2021 competition.
SS Team Form:
- The Spartans won their final game of last season’s tournament but had lost their previous four matches. Overall they have won only one of their last six
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Lyca Kovai Kings:
Ganga Sridhar Raju, Shahrukh Khan (c), Sai Sudharsan, J Suresh Kumar (wk), Shijit Chandran, Mohan Abhinav, U Mukilesh, S Ajith Ram, M Raja, R Divakar, Valliappan Yudheeswaran, Ashwin Venkataraman, Abhishek Tanwar, N Selva Kumaran, T Natarajan, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh, Manish Ravi, Govindhan Aravindh, Balu Surya, Ishwar Suresh
Gopinath, Jafar Jamal, S Abishiek, R Kavin (wk), Daryl Ferrario, Ravi Karthikeyan, G Kishoor, M Ganesh Moorthi, Murugan Ashwin (c), G Periyaswamy, B Praanesh, Akshay Srinivasan, Vijay Shankar, Lokesh Raj, S Boopalan, S Ganesh, Rajendran Karthikeyan, Dinesh Vedaguru, Jeet Jain, Pranav Kumar, R Rishi