LKN vs MI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 63rd IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-63 Prediction
Match: LKN vs MI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 16 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Ekana Cricket Stadium – Lucknow, India
Matches Played 02
LKN Won 02
MI Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, NR, L, W
✅ ❌ — ❌ ✅
W, W, L, W, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
LKN vs MI Dream11 Prediction:
- Quinton de Kock has scored 99 runs from his two innings in the tournament and the South African is our tip for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Krunal Pandya took 2-24 on Saturday and the spinner is our pick for Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
- Suryakumar Yadav hit 103 not out from 49 balls in Match 57 and the right-hander is well worth backing as Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Lucknow Super Giants. Only two bowlers have taken more wickets than Piyush Chawla in this campaign and he is a strong choice for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker on Tuesday.
- With over 500 runs in three of his last four IPL campaigns, we recommend backing Quinton de Kock to hit over 31.5 runs in this clash.
LKN vs MI Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Teams have won batting first and fielding first so far this year at this venue. We predict that both skippers will want to bat first with the pitch expected to get slower as the evening develops.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies are forecast throughout Tuesday evening with the temperature remaining between 30 – 35 degrees across the game.
Ekana Cricket Stadium is the lowest scoring venue in the competition and the average first innings total is only 143 so far this season. We expect a slow, turning wicket.
IPL Records and Stats at Ekana Cricket Stadium – Lucknow
Total matches: 06
Matches won batting first: 03
Matches won bowling first: 02
Average 1st Inns scores: 143.2
Average 2nd Inns scores: 134
Average powerplay Score
Average death overs score
Highest total recorded
199/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs SL
Lowest total recorded
66/10 (12.1 Ov) by NZ vs IND
Highest score chased
159/4 (20 Ov) by RSAW vs INDW
Lowest score defended
156/8 (20 Ov) by AFG vs WI
LKN vs MI Team NEWS:
LKN Team News:
Ahead of their return to winning ways with the victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad on Saturdauy, captain Krunal Pandya announced two changes at the toss with Deepak Hooda and Mohsin Khan missing out in in place of Yudhvir Singh and Prerak Mankad.
MI Team News:
After producing a brilliant display to defeat top-of-the-table Gujarat Titans by 27 runs on Friday, it would be a big surprise if Mumbai Indians were to make any changes to their XI. Chris Jordan has brought in some valuable pace bowling experience since joining the team two games ago.
1.Quinton de Kock(WK)
2. Kyle Mayers
3. Prerak Mankad
4. Marcus Stoinis
5. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
6. Krunal Pandya(C)
7. Amit Mishra
8. Yash Thakur
9. Ravi Bishnoi
10. Yudhvir Singh Charak
11. Avesh Khan
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Suryakumar Yadav
4. Nehal Wadhera
5. Cameron Green
6. Tim David
7. Vishnu Vinod(WK)
8. Chris Jordan
9. Piyush Chawla
10. Kumar Kartikeya
11. Jason Behrendorff
Players H2H Battle:
S Yadav against R Bishnoi
20 balls 23 runs 03 Dismissal
S Yadav against A Khan
54 balls 65 runs 03 Dismissal
R Sharma against A Mishra
07 balls 07 runs 02 Dismissal
R Sharma against A Khan
13 balls 11 runs 02 Dismissal
R Sharma against R Bishnoi
26 balls 28 runs 01 Dismissal
I Kishan against R Bishnoi
15 balls 15 runs 02 Dismissal
I Kishan against M Stoinis
20 balls 32 runs 01 Dismissal
T David against D Sams
16 balls 18 runs 01 Dismissal
Q de Kock against T David
05 balls 05 runs 01 Dismissal
M Stoinis against J Behrendorff
15 balls 12 runs 01 Dismissal
M Stoinis against R Meredith
24 ball 27 runs 01 Dismissal
M Stoinis against C Jordan
42 balls 104 runs 00 Dismissal
K Pandya against P Chawla
19 balls 30 runs 01 Dismissal
N Pooran against R Meredith
20 balls 33 runs 01 Dismissal
N Pooran against C Jordan
33 balls 43 runs 01 Dismissal
LKN vs MI Team Combo:
LKN Team Info –
- Quinton de Kock and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Prerak Mankad will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Prerak Mankad was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Marcus Stoinis and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marcus Stoinis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Krunal Pandya will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Yash Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
MI Team Info –
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Suryakumar Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nehal Wadhera and Cameron Green will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Vishnu Vinod will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Kumar Kartikeya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jason Behrendorff and Chris Jordan will lead the pace attack of his team.
This should be a very entertaining game between two teams who have an immense amount of batting power but are not as strong with the ball. For Mumbai Indians, Suryakumar Yadav will be even more important than usual on a low-scoring wicket and Piyush Chawla’s experience should be key on this pitch. We expect a close match but are backing Mumbai Indians to get another win.
Mumbai Indians have a 65% chance to win this match
Lucknow Super Giants have a 45% chance to win this match
Quinton de Kock
plenty of pundits have been surprised by the lack of game time for the South African in the IPL 2023. However, he will be aggressive from the first ball he faces in this match.
the Australian all-rounder has been a key contributor for Lucknow Super Giants throughout this campaign and 40 runs from only 25 balls in the last game.
the left-arm spinning all-rounder has taken over the captaincy in place of KL Rahul and dismissed Aiden Markram and Glenn Phillips in Saturday’s match.
LKN Possible Impact Players Substitute
Swapnil Singh, Daniel Sams, Ayush Badoni, Deepak Hooda, Arpit Guleria
Ayush Badoni is an exciting young batting talent who has already made scores of 43 and 59 not out this season. Medium pacer Guleria is yet to make his IPL debut but could be a good option on this slow wicket.
as one of only two players for Mumbai Indians to have hit 250+ runs this season, the right-hander does bring some form into this match.
with Jofra Archer now back in England and Jasprit Bumrah out of the entire tournament, the tall Australian has taken on the new ball responsibility and caused many batters problems.
the experienced spinner is having his best-ever IPL season and got the key wickets of Viijay Shankar and Rahul Tewatia in the last match.
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Akash Madhwal, Ramandeep Singh, Dewald Brevis, Sandeep Warrier, Hrithik Shokeen
Akash Madhwal was the impact bowler against Gujarat Titans and took 3-31. Ramandeep Singh is a useful all-rounder who can boost the batting or bowling line-up
LKN vs MI Team Forms:
LKN Team Form:
After going three games without victory, Lucknow Super Giants were very impressive in their seven-wicket win over Sunrisers Hyderabad in Match 58.
MI Team Form:
Mumbai Indians are the form team in the tournament at the moment after winning four of their last five matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Squad:
Quinton de Kock(WK), Kyle Mayers, Prerak Mankad, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Krunal Pandya(C), Amit Mishra, Yash Thakur, Ravi Bishnoi, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Avesh Khan, Daniel Sams, Ayush Badoni, Arpit Guleria, Deepak Hooda, Swapnil Singh, Mark Wood, Karan Sharma, Romario Shepherd, Krishnappa Gowtham, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mohsin Khan, Karun Nair, Manan Vohra.
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Ishan Kishan(WK), Rohit Sharma(C), Suryakumar Yadav, Nehal Wadhera, Cameron Green, Tim David, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Chris Jordan, Piyush Chawla, Kumar Kartikeya, Jason Behrendorff, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Ramandeep Singh, Raghav Goyal, Sandeep Warrier, Tilak Varma, Arjun Tendulkar, Hrithik Shokeen, Akash Madhwal, Duan Jansen, Riley Meredith, Arshad Khan, Dewald Brevis, Shams Mulani.