London Spirit vs Manchester Originals The Hundred Match Prediction
Match: LNS vs MNR Match Prediction
Time: 08 Aug, 11:00 PM (IST)
Series: The Hundred Match
Venue: Lords Cricket Ground – London, England
LNS vs MNR Dream11 Prediction:
- Eoin Morgan top scored for London Spirit against Oval Invincibles but we are backing opener Zak Crawley to deliver in this game. He scored 21 runs from 11 balls in the first match and he is our pick for London Spirit’s highest run scorer against Manchester Originals. With the ball, Nathan Ellis took 3-28 at The Kia Oval and he should enjoy the conditions at Lord’s. He is our tip for London Spirit’s top wicket-taker in this match.
- England’s white-ball skipper Jos Buttler hit 59 runs from 41 balls in the Northern Derby on Friday evening and we expect him to be Manchester Originals’ highest run scorer in this game. Matt Parkinson took 1-20 in Match 3 and has good memories of this venue after making his Test debut here earlier this summer. He is our recommendation for Manchester Original’s top wicket-taker against London Spirit.
- There are plenty of big-name players on display in this clash, all of who love nothing more than delivering on the big stage. We are backing Originals’ captain, Jos Buttler, to put on a show at Lord’s and to take the Match Hero award.
LNS vs MNR Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BBC Two and Sky Cricket.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on the BBC iPlayer, SkyGo and the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny throughout with no cloud cover expected. The high temperature of 24 degrees at the start before falling to 20.
The Lord’s pitch delivered plenty of lower-scoring games in the T20 Blast this year. Expect a two-paced pitch that will deter the big-hitting batters from going for their shots on a consistent basis.
Both sides lost the toss ahead of their opening matches and were asked to bat first. Although London Spirit still won their game, we expect both skippers will want to field first in this fixture.
W, L, L, W, L
✅❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
L, L, L, L, N
❌❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
LNS vs MNR Team News:
LNS Team News:
After a disappointing first season of the Men’s Hundred, and the passing of Shane Warne their Head Coach, an opening game victory over Oval Invincibles will have done wonders for the confidence of the squad. We expect Trevor Bayliss to select the same XI for this game as they aim for victory number two.
MNR Team News:
The Originals have been deprived of the skills of Sri Lanka’s bowling all-rounder, Wanindu Hasaranga, who was not given a ‘No Objection Certificate’ by Sri Lanka Cricket to appear in The Hundred 2022. Jos Buttler will be looking for more from his bowling unit in this game.
A Rossington (wk)
Eoin Morgan (c)
Jos Buttler (c)
Phil Salt (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: LNS vs MNR The Hundred Match Fantasy Team
This could well be a classic fixture between these sides. London Spirit are targeting two wins from two whereas Manchester Originals need to get their campaign up and running. We are predicting a close low-scoring match with Manchester Originals getting the victory.
Manchester Originals are favorites to beat London Spirit
LNS Key Players:
the tall England Test opener may have his struggles in the red ball game at the moment but this tournament provides him with an opportunity to regain his form. He was impressive at the Kia Oval.
the skipper produced one of his best batting performances in many seasons on Thursday. Against a strong Oval Invincibles bowling attack, he hit 47 runs at a strike-rate of 162.07.
the Australian fast medium bowler picked up three key wickets against Oval Invincibles. He dismissed Jason Roy with the first ball of the innings before getting Sam Billings and Jordan Cox.
MNR Key Players:
the keeper-batter scored six fours and one six at the Emirates Old Trafford on Friday evening. He may have to be slightly more patient at Lord’s, but he has the game to adapt to any conditions.
the 38 year old South African has become a white ball specialist in recent years. He scored 43 runs from only 26 balls against Northern Superchargers.
the leg-spinner got the big wicket of the dangerous David Willey in Friday’s game. He has the only bowler for Manchester Originals to not concede more than a run-a-ball.
LNS vs MNR Team Form:
LNS Team Form:
- London Spirit had a very poor 2021 season but has already equaled their number of wins from last year after one game of this campaign.
MNR Team Form:
- The Originals ended last season in poor form and got off to a losing start on Friday. They have not registered a win in their last five matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Zak Crawley, Adam Rossington(w), Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Lawrence, Eoin Morgan(c), Kieron Pollard, Jordan Thompson, Liam Dawson, Nathan Ellis, Mason Crane, Chris Wood, Ravi Bopara, Toby Roland-Jones, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Mark Wood, Ben McDermott, Brad Wheal, Josh Inglis, Riley Meredith, Jamie Smith, Blake Cullen
Jos Buttler(c), Philip Salt(w), Wayne Madsen, Andre Russell, Paul Walter, Laurie Evans, Ashton Turner, Sean Abbott, Tom Hartley, Fred Klaassen, Matthew Parkinson, Jamie Overton, Daniel Worrall, Ollie Robinson, Colin Ackermann, Richard Gleeson, Tom Lammonby, Calvin Harrison, Tristan Stubbs, Mitchell Stanley.