LSG vs CSK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 45th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-45 Prediction
Match: LSG vs CSK Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 03 May, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Ekana Cricket Stadium – Lucknow, India
Matches Played 02
LSG Won 01
CSK Won 01
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, L W, L
L, L, W, W, W
LSG vs CSK Dream11 Prediction:
- Kyle Mayers got a duck on Monday but has impressed throughout the 2023 IPL. The opener is our pick for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer against Chennai Super Kings. Naveen-ul-Haq has picked up three wickets in each of his last two matches and the pace bowler is our tip for Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Devon Conway is averaging 59.14 in the tournament and the New Zealander is well worth backing as Chennai Super Kings’ highest run scorer on Wednesday afternoon. Tushar Deshapande has taken 17 wickets from nine games and he is a strong choice to be Chennai Super Kings’ top wicket taker in this match.
- With very few disappointing innings this campaign, we recommend backing Devon Conway to hit over 31.5 runs in this clash.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Royal Challengers Bangalore won the toss, chose to bat and won the game on Monday. We predict that both skippers will want to bat first in this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Very humidity and cloudy conditions are expected on Wednesday afternoon in Lucknow. There is a chance of a short rain shower but, like on Monday, it should not last long enough to reduce the length of the game.
On Monday evening the pitch held the ball up and made free-scoring a tough ask for the batters. We expect another turning pitch with a par score no higher than 140.
IPL Records and Stats at Ekana Cricket Stadium
Total matches: 09
Matches won batting first: 05
Matches won bowling first: 04
Average 1st Inns scores: 151
Average powerplay Score: 126
Highest total recorded:
199/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs SL
Highest score chased:
159/4 (20 Ov) by RSAW vs INDW
Lowest score defended
156/8 (20 Ov) by AFG vs WI
LSG vs CSK Team NEWS:
LSG Team News:
The injury sustained by KL Rahul when chasing the ball back to the boundary early on in Monday evening’s game could well signal a first opportunity of the season for Quinton de Kock. We are backing the South African to come into the side to take over at the top of the order and with the gloves.
CSK Team News:
In spite of losing their previous game by 32 runs to Rajasthan Royals, MS Dhoni announced an unchanged XI for Chennai Super Kings ahead of their defeat to Punjab Kings on Sunday. We expect the Super Kings will want to continue to show faith in their players for at least one more match.
2. Kyle Mayers
3. Deepak Hooda
4. Marcus Stoinis
5. Krunal Pandya
6. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
7. Krishnappa Gowtham
8. Ravi Bishnoi
10. Amit Mishra
11. Yash Thakur
2. Devon Conway(WK)
3. Shivam Dube
4. Moeen Ali
5. Ravindra Jadeja
6. MS Dhoni(WK)(C)
7. Ajinkya Rahane
8. Ambati Rayudu
9. Matheesha Pathirana
10. Maheesh Theekshana
11. Tushar Deshpande
Players H2H Battle:
Q de Kock against M Ali
35 balls 54 runs 04 Dismissal
Q de Kock against D Chahar
104 balls 127 runs 03 Dismissal
K Mayers against M Ali
17 balls 25 runs 02 Dismissal
K Mayers against R Bishnoi
10 balls 17 runs 01 Dismissal
S Dube against A Khan
04 balls 01 runs 02 Dismissal
N Pooran against B Stokes
05 balls 01 runs 02 Dismissal
N Pooran against M Santner
16 balls 14 runs 02 Dismissal
N Pooran against D Chahar
24 balls 34 runs 02 Dismissal
A Rahane against K Pandya
15 balls 10 runs 02 Dismissal
KL Rahul against M Ali
18 balls 38 runs 02 Dismissal
KL Rahul against B Stokes
27 ball 31 runs 02 Dismissal
R Jadeja against M Wood
03 balls 00 runs 01 Dismissal
M Ali against D Sams
04 balls 07 runs 01 Dismissal
M Ali against A Khan
20 balls 35 run 01 Dismissal
D Conway against D Sams
10 balls 22 run 01 Dismissal
LSG vs CSK Team Combo:
LSG Team Info –
- Ayush Badoni and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Kyle Mayers will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Deepak Hooda and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marcus Stoinis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Naveen-ul-Haq and Yash Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Naveen-ul-Haq was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
CSK Team Info –
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Devon Conway is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shivam Dube will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Moeen Ali and Ravindra Jadeja will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tushar Deshpande and Matheesha Pathirana will lead the pace attack of his team.
Both of these teams have their sights set on the end of season play-offs and there is talent across all departments for Lucknow Super Giants and Chennai Super Kings. We expect spin to play a big role in this game and critically we believe that Chennai Super Kings have the more depth in this area. We are predicting another low-scoring game in Lucknow and for Chennai Super Kings to win.
Lucknow Super Giants a 55% chance to win this match
Chennai Super Kings have a 45% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
The West Indian left-handed opener is Lucknow’s leading run scorer in the competition and is three runs away from bringing up 300 runs this year.
The Australian all-rounder shrugged off a finger injury sustained in the previous game and was able to bat and bowl to his full ability on Monday.
The Afghanistan pace bowler cleaned up Royal Challengers Bangalore’s lower order with the wickets of Mahipal Lomror, Karn Sharma and Mohammed Siraj in Match 43.
LSG Possible Impact Players Substitute
Daniel Sams, Prerak Mankad, Avesh Khan, Jaydev Unadkat
Avesh Khan has proven himself to be a high quality bowler at this level and it would be no surprise to see him coming into this game at some point. Prerak Mankad has hit seven T20 half-centuries and could be a batting impact option.
It has been a brilliant IPL 2023 campaign for the New Zealander who hit a brilliant 92 not out from 50 balls in the last game.
The Indian all-rounder has taken seven wickets from his last four matches and has also contributed over 50 runs at the same time.
With a strike-rate of 11.76, the pace bowler is the number one wicket taker in the tournament. He dismissed Shikhar Dhawan, Liam Livingstone and Jitesh Sharma on Sunday.
CSK Possible Impact Players Substitute
Akash Singh, Dwaine Pretorius, Subhranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Rajvardhan Hangargekar
Akash Singh was brought into the team as a bowling impact player in the last game and we expect to see him play a role in this match also. Subhranshu Senapati’s highest T20 score is 67 and he bats at the top of the order.
LSG vs CSK Team Forms:
LSG Team Form:
Lucknow Super Giants missed out on the opportunity to go top on Monday and have lost two of their last three games.
CSK Team Form:
Chennai Super Kings had won three games in a row and five from six but are now looking to avoid their third straight defeat of the season.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Squad:
Ayush Badoni, Lokesh Rahul(C), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Amit Mishra, Yash Thakur, Daniel Sams, Quinton de Kock(WK), Prerak Mankad, Avesh Khan, Manan Vohra, Mark Wood, Arpit Guleria, Romario Shepherd, Jaydev Unadkat, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Mohsin Khan, Swapnil Singh, Karan Sharma
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) Squad:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Ajinkya Rahane, Ambati Rayudu, Matheesha Pathirana, Maheesh Theekshana, Tushar Deshpande, Subranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Dwaine Pretorius, Akash Singh, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Deepak Chahar, Ben Stokes, Ajay Mandal, Nishant Sindhu, Prashant Solanki, Sisanda Magala, Mitchell Santner, Simarjeet- Singh, Bhagath Varma